[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

180516 privenewyork Instagram Update: "Finn Wolfhard seen wearing Privé for L’Officiel Hommes Magazine."

Media preview

180516 privenewyork Instagram Update: "Presley Gerber wearing Privé for L’Officiel USA Magazine."

Media preview

180516 privenewyork Instagram Update: "Kai seen wearing Privé for Lined Magazine."

Media preview

===

180517 ohchangseokk Instagram Update - Suho

Media preview

===

[OFFICIAL] 180518 danylcg Instagram Update - Baekhyun: “Final edits. June. @.linedmagazine”

Media preview

======

180518 kingpdjay Instagram Update - Sehun: “오늘! 범바너 5,6화 오픈! Today! Ep5&6 will be opened.”

Media preview

Spoiler

[Instiz] Because of Chanyeol's Handsome face, this detail went unnoticed in EXO's Growl MV at the legendary 3 minutes 1 second

The scene in the MV at 3 minutes 1 second which caused an uproar during Growl promotional activities

If we look at Chanyeol’s clothes, there is a ribbon..

+The necktie which I thought it was some design turns out to be EXO’s logo necktie

33ad6038ab64fb308c2d38e26b5d870e.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wns088.gif

Of course everyone has seen ( this scene) but we got to know about this after 5 years..

Comments:

-I see Chanyeol’s face only

-kieee He is always so Handsome Whenever I see(this scene)

-Omg why did I come to know about this nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chanyeol is so handsome hehe

-I can see nothing except Chanyeol’s face,,All I could see is his face,,,,,,,

-because I always looked at his face, I didn’t know..

-All I could see is Chanyeol’s face only..he is so handsome

-Heol I have seen this MV for like 100 times but for the first time I came to know about this..it’s because Chanyeol is so handsome, this detail went unnoticed

-OMG? Even if I look at this (scene) now , he is Handsome

-woah I have watched it over 100 times but all that 100 times I could see nothing but Chanyeol

-Because he is good looking,I came to know about this for the first time

-Heol Because I was too focused on his face

-Guys, still I can see only his face

-Though I’m an EXO-L for 7 years…I see nothing except yeolie’s face

Source: http://www.instiz.ne.../5512160#cmttop

[TRANS] 180521 Sehun Instagram Update: "Flower cup pose"

Media preview

======

tumblr_inline_p8z74j9Arq1uvw73d_500.png

• [NAVER] Kim Hwanhee & EXO Suho’s ‘Junior High Girl A’ to premiere in cinemas in June 

[+230; -7] I like it that Suho is acting ㅋㅋ He is good looking and he has a lot of different expressions. I personally watch a lot of movies and he is an actor i hope to see more often on screen. Acting major Suho who is handsome and has good pronunciation, even if you compare him to the others, he is still a 100% better.

[+105; -0] I’ve been waiting so long for ‘Junior High Girl A’ premiere. As the webtoon covers a lot of society issues, i think it would be good if it was turned into a movie, so i have a lot of anticipation for this. I hope June will come faster, i want to quickly watch it.

[+68; -1] The image of Junmyeon working hard is really cool! You must be really busy, take good care of your health! You know that Eris are always cheering for you right?? Love you.

[+52; -0] I watched the trailer and it looks interesting!! A webtoon that i love very much, i believe that the movie will come out well as it’s a movie that was created after communicating with the original creator.

[+33; -0] I want to faster watch ‘Junior High Girl A’, hwaiting!

[+15; -0] Suho’s acting as Prince Rudolph in ‘The Last Kiss’ left a lasting impression. I enjoyed his acting as Woojoo in ‘Star Of The Universe’ too ^^ Because of his outstanding good looks and acting, he is able to land another role in ‘Junior High Girl A’ ㅎㅎㅎ As expected it really happened ^^ I’ll look forward to this movie a lot!!

[+8; -0] Suho acts well and he’s handsome

[+8; -0] I have so much anticipation to see actor Kim Junmyeon’s acting as Hyun Jaehee ><♥ I want to faster watch it! ‘Junior High Girl A’ daebak! ♥♥♥♥

[+6; -0] ‘Junior High Girl A’ is finally going to premiere ㅠㅠ I saw actor Kim Junmyeon practicing his script without stop in the ‘Rich Man’ special episode . I think he will express the character Jaehee well this time too, i am really looking forward to this.

cr.x

==========

[NAVER] LAY TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MALICIOUS RUMOURS

Image result for lay exo smile

• [NAVER] EXO Lay taking legal action against online violence… Will not forgive (such actions)

[+384; -2] I thank you on behalf of our Xingie

[+145; -0] Let’s sue them all!! What is SM doing? Faster sue them

[+108; -0] Ah this is great ㅠㅠ If they have a full EXO comeback including Yixing, it’ll be perfect!!

[+79; -0] Antis who gave our Xingie a hard time will receive what they deserve in folds

[+73; -1] This was a good decision, i’m cheering for you too today, China Sheep. I hope people who are spreading groundless slander and malicious rumours will be punished severely.

[+6; -0] This is dealt appropriately! We will not let them go easily!!!! Xing-ah, i miss you ♥~~

[+3; -0] I want to see a complete stage so badly… Please let them comeback together… SM

[+3; -0] Please have strength, Lay. I’m a fan of another group but i’m cheering for you.

cr.x

-------

[enter-talk] IT FELT LIKE THIS EPISODE OF "IT'S DANGEROUS BEYOND THE BLANKET" WAS LIKE THE PILOT

Loco, singer Kim Minseok, actor Kim Minseok, speed skater Kim Minseok and Song Mino
They're not nosy and don't create disturbance, a freaking fun combination

UndUZ3dsg-eiHo8fAaowncfJZ7patB0YylQ94p5E
TpDLqdG70gcVWP4FwLiIQi9HJEfJlDe1oeBW9R8C

post response:
[+191][-18]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 01:24 신고하기 Those 4 men built a sand castle and caught flies at night. They are so inoffensive and they were funny. I like this combination
Spoiler

4n9qWprB80pvf3Vbb2xMD_hajQl-qOhN6y5yrcD3

추천94
반대5
  ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 01:10 신고하기 That's the atmosphere I wanted to see
추천74
반대6
  ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 02:22 신고하기 Xiumin was too cute ㅠㅠ

Spoiler

GC0hDTRz6Wo9K4EVZVDM1vdcAVmR2jGvlqOD-kzs

추천63
반대4
  ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 08:33 신고하기 Song Mino who was puzzled with Kim Minseok, Kim Minseok and Min Minseok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking hilarious
추천35
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 03:01 신고하기 This is the atmosphere we were talking about when we think of the pilot episode for It's Dangerous Beyond the Blanket. It would've worked out if they went for this vibe from the beginning but they had to cast Tak Jaehoon... It's a waste for the show since it's going to end in 2 episodes, but today was funㅋㅋ
추천31
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 09:26 신고하기 It was fun. I got a good vibe from Xiumin during the pilot episodes, he seems so realㅋㅋㅋㅋ He grills meat well and he catches bugs well, my type ^^
추천20
반대0

Best moment of the episode :joy:

Spoiler

40 minutes ago, zenfan said:

I would like to tug him by the ears as my cousins made me when I was young to celebrate the new year of life. 

He is so cute! Happy birthday, Suho!

Hello there welcome, feel free to post anything related to our boys :blush: