[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

On 03/05/2018 at 4:13 AM, zenfan said:

Congrats to Sehun! 

Did you actually admit an unusual age limit of Busted! show? It's 13+. Do every one of you reach the age?:huh: 

im not sure, but i didnt watch it on Netflix, since there has some subsite subbing for it LOL

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #Netflix_Busted #HappyBaekhyunDay ❤

kimminsik0520 Instagram Update - Chanyeol and Sehun

Media preview

===

180506 Dianping App Update - Lay: "See you on the 6th of May, at 2PM"

Media preview

Spoiler

Media preview

180506 Dianping App Update - Lay: "Sharing my life with you over here"

Media preview

Spoiler

Media previewMedia preview

180506 Lay Weibo Update: "Tonight at the village's post box, performing a magic for everyone."

Media preview

EXO Kai's father passed away yesterday, May 7, due to chronic illness

EXO members and SM Entertainment staff will go and pay their respects

He is in the process of re-organizing his schedule for his drama filming

SM Entertainment:

"Kai's father passed away yesterday (May 7) due to a chronic illness. Currently Kai is at the funeral home, and wished for a quiet funeral with only family and close acquaintances.

We ask for consideration so the family can mourn the deceased

Rest in Peace"

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #Netflix_Busted

=====

[NAVER] SUHO ON ‘RICH MAN’

tumblr_inline_p8k9h434171uvw73d_500.png

• [NAVER] ‘Rich Man’ Kim Junmyeon x Ha Yeonsoo, from the very first episode,  interesting + heart fluttering + relatable

[+516; -30] It’s interesting

[+339; -21] Honestly, it was beyond my expectation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Junmyeon was cute ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[+209; -27] Ah it was really interesting. Suho’s acting is daebak good

[+188; -8] The writers wrote the script really well. I am a graduate seeking for employment, the scene where CEO Lee Yoochan was giving a speech made me think a lot ㅠㅠ I am looking forward to the 2nd episode

[+159; -11] Kim Junmyeon’s visual is like someone who walked out of some manga… He looks dope in a suit

[+49; -4] I flipped to the channel coincidentally and it was a scene where Ha Yeonsoo appeared, i ended up watching it till the end. As i was watching, Suho appeared too and his acting is good. At a glance, his character is one that is nasty and rude, but he digested (the character) really well and that really surprised me. Judging by his looks, i thought he would be acting as a nice character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Taejoon and Suho’s chemistry matches well too

[+42; -3] He is really just Lee Yoochan, to the extent that you wouldn’t even remember that he is EXO Suho. I think his acting here is better than before. The chemisty between the male actors are good, the chemistry between the male and female actors are good too, i really like the actor combinations…. The production is classy too…. 1 hour went by really quickly… It was really interesting… First of all, Kim Junmyeon… Is very handsome….. His face is a blessing (to us) really

[+37; -0] I think the acting was really good ㅋㅋ I was slightly worried because i’ve watched the original drama, but it’s interesting

[+37; -3] Suho acts really well ㅋㅋㅋ He is really like Lee Yoochan

[+25; -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because of Yoochan’s unique character, it’s really interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

• [NAVER] ‘Rich Man’ first broadcast, could Ha Yeonsoo possibly be EXO Suho’s first love

[+246; -4] It’s really interesting ㅋㅋ

[+152; -2] Kim Junmyeon’s acting is really good ㅜㅜ His blistering remarks are insane… He was scary

[+84; -1] An hour that flew past.. An hour that existed only for Lee Yoochan and Kim Bora. The actors’ chemistry is daebak

[+72; -0] Suho’s acting is good

[+64; -0] Suho acted well!! ‘Rich Man’ is so interesting ㅎ

[+17; -0] A drama that made the time fly by quickly. So the male character is actually EXO, i’m surprised by how well he did ㅋㅋㅋ

[+13; -0] I thought Suho-nim would only take up nice characters because he has the looks of a model student. But he took up a rude character, the gap difference is really daebak…

[+5; -0] ‘Rich Man’ is more interesting that i expected it to be.. I didn’t even notice the time pass while watching it.. Suho acted really well. When he was giving blistering remarks, i felt scared as if he was saying it to me directly ㄷㄷ.. His diction was good, his expression, voice and actions were just as if he is CEO Lee Yoochan himself. His chemistry with actress Ha Yeonsoo was really good too. I want to faster watch the 2nd episode ㅠㅠ Fast forward 20 hours!! There are already best scenes from the 1st episode itself~ The last scene was amazing, keu ㅠㅠ The instant change in expression and the tears rolling in his eyes, such a professional acting, how can he do so well ㅠ Also Yeonsoo unnie who said her scripts continuously is really cool ㅠㅠ She is really a memory genius.. ‘Rich Man’ let’s hit daebak!!

[+5; -0] Suho is from Korea University of Arts, it’s not a place where anyone can go ㅋㅋ His acting is good, hwaiting!

cr

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #6YearsWithEXO #Netflix_Busted

[NAVER] EXO Chanyeol to join ‘Alhambra Palace’… Alongside Hyunbin and Park Shinhye

[+2179; -54] Park Chanyeol hwaiting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I look forward to your image as an actor

[+818; -11] Chanyeolie hwaiting, i’ll look forward to you as an actor

[+508; -8] Chanyeol hwaiting! I’ll look forward to it >_<!

[+405; -9] Heol daebak Chanyeol, i’m totally looking forward to this!

[+361; -9] I’m looking forward to Chanyeol’s work! Hwaiting!!!!!

[+49; -3] Chanyeolie hwaiting ❤ I’m cheering for you, i love you!  

[+44; -1] Now i have another drama to watch ㅠㅠㅠ Chanyeol ah ㅠㅠㅠ

[+39; -3] I remember him as the handsome and tall guy from ‘Missing 9’, this time he is going to act in a drama again~ I’ll look forward to ‘Alhambra Palace’ ^^

[+34; -1] Park Chanyeol, Park Shinhye and Hyunbin’s visual is already a landslide victory and a success. Chanyeol ah hwaiting, Sejoo ya hwaiting.

[+27; -1] I have watched his previous works enjoyably, so i’m looking forward to this as well! I am cheering for you! EXO Chanyeol hwaiting!

Spoiler

[WEIBO] EXO Chanyeol to join ‘Alhambra Palace’… Alongside Hyunbin and Park Shinhye

Overall upvotes: +12 331

- Looking forward to Actor Park!!! He is finally coming T_T

- Wow!!! Actor Park daebak!!!

- The attack of the Park siblings

- I’ve always think that it’s a waste if a person this handsome does not go into acting….

- Our Chan is finally collaborating with my most favourite female actress T_T

- Park Shinhye’s drama are all good dramas. Ahhhhh, EXO are on the road of becoming actors, they are dominating the market hahaha

- Is this true, i’m crying

- Not only Park Chanyeol and Park Shinhye both share the surname Park, they look alike too with their big eyes and big ears

- I’m going to explode. I was already anticipating this drama, now i’m anticipating it even more… Chanyeol ah Park Shinhye ah, this is amazing

- Just this 3 persons visual is enough to carry the whole drama

-  It’s been awhile, Actor Park ❤

cr

========

EXOBUS

Media previewMedia previewMedia preview

img01

Spoiler

Media preview