Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rina_AeSook

It was my first time ever listening to KPOP music, this happened on November 14, 2010 and the song I was listening to was Jojo by SHINee and then it expanded to other KPOP groups and now I'm a KPOP lover and want to become a KPOP singer

The groups that really got me into Kpop were SNSD and DBSK.

I first heard Into The New World, then I got addicted to them!

Then when I heard DBSK's Hug, that's the final straw. I became Kpop addict.

Although before that, I was already a K-Drama addict. :D

Guest nankyu

I've known kpop during shinhwa days but I couldn't get into kpop back then. Then came Super Junior, I watched their show early 2006 and became hooked with them ever since. Once an ELF always an ELF :)

Guest pinkksoupp

mine wasn't even a group, but the OST from Full House. oh boy, memories with that one. and then i found wonder girls, snsd and super junior :D and i've never looked back since. what solidified it though, was C.N Blue. i love them! :D

Guest Denise530

Mine was Wonder Girls "Nobody" and Girls Generation "Gee"!! We had to dance Girl's Generation gee for my class.Afer we were finished everyone clapped loudly for us!:D

Guest Snicker_Dee

CN Blue influenced me into K-pop.. My friend in Japan introduced me to CN Blue <3..., then I found the Wonder Girls.. etc... <3 Love kpop.., it literally calms my nerves.. hahaha

Guest _Juuud_

I started with DBSK... the fist song I listened, "Hug" hahaha But I get addicted to kpop with Mirotic...

Right now, I'm a Shawol ^^

Guest Yellow_lillies

Its Big Bang definitely ^^ I loved them ever since the beginning & B2ST ive been with them since 2009!! I Love them<333 Always will support them forever<33

Guest SnowyWish

2ne1! i love their music, there are many groups i like too! but 2ne1 is liek the first group that got me hooked and probably bigbang after

Guest NUNAAA

AM REALLY GLAD THAT SHINHWA IS BACK I MISSED THM GOOFING AROUND AND MAKING ME LAUGH SO HAPPY FOR THEIR COMEBACK AND CANT WAIT FOR THEIR REALITY TV SHOW ............................. THANK YOU SHINHWA FOR COMING BACK THATS ALL AM SAYING THEY THE BEST 

Archived