Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zetsuemi

Super Junior brought me to K-pop, then I became more addicted when I watched BIGBANG mv's and performances. I've been into K-pop already for 5 years XD

wait, I love the OST of Korean Drama's that were shown on our local tv before so I've been to Korean Music for more than 5 years already XD

It was Super Junior "Happiness" which let me into the kpop world. It then lead to me listening to Girls Generation & Wonder Girls. However, those songs didn't really keep a hold on me. -2 years hiatus- I watched Dream High because there were so many bloggers raving about it. So I got into it and the kpop world. I really loved missA which let me open up to other kpop idols. :D

Guest AIMANK_

the first kpop song that i got addicted to was "gee" by snsd. couldn't stop listening and watching the mv, just too cute. then after listening to more of their songs and IU's as well, i started to like kpop even more.

girls%20generation%20gee%20members.jpg

iu-good-day-mv_mhetmt-avi_000049625.jpg

Guest arronyans

It was 2NE1!!

I used to be VERY VERY ignorant and stubborn and didn't want to catch the KPOP virus along with my friends. They kept talking about Big Bang and I thought it was annoying, so I didn't even try to listen to KPOP. But then in September of 2009, I watched 2NE1's "I don't care," and fell in love with them!!

SHINee made me more into KPOP ^-^

Guest lixinxin

1st Korean singer: BoA

2nd Korean singer: Younha

1st Korean group: Epik High (well, maybe Baby VOX ReV but I lost interest too quickly for them to count).

But I was more coerced into K-pop than anything else...

Guest fadinggrey

for me? DBSK (the rising gods from the east) the original 5 member. I first saw them in one of the music show in Arirang and I was amazed with beautiful faces (especially jaejoongs's, he is so handsome and can be pass as a girl that time) and when they sing, I was more amazed with their voice especially when they sing Hug and my little princess in acappella.  

Guest madako

mine was BoA and JTL

but I prefered to listen korean drama soundtrack than kpop at that time

when I was 3rd grade of Senior High School, I saw Happiness MV. and yeah SJ brought me into kpop world :D

right now beside kpop from idols, I love to listen Korean Indie like Urban Zakapa, Milk Tea, 10cm, Sweet Sorrow, W&Whale, Sesame and Cotton Candy etc :)

Guest fabiistar07

WONDER GIRLS!

i was looking at 'funny japanese videos' on YT and their MV Tell Me came out as a funny korean video

after i watched it i started getting more into their songs ^_^

i started off with getting into 2PM... ,and was also following f(x) since the time they debuted,  but then cosmic powers stepped in, and i stumbled upon Taeyang's WEDDING DRESS, and from there THE KINGS of K-POP, BIGBANG! :D

you're thinking... "the timeline doesn't match", but that's bcz i found f(x) first... THEN i started listening to 2PM songs last year, and at the end of last year... i found Taeyang again :) i heard that song only once before, and when i heard it the second time, last year, i fell in love. and in my quest to find out more about Taeyang, I inadvertently found out more about BIGBANG. i think the timing was great, cz i heard all of there best hits BEFORE their comeback, and so i was enthusiastic about this year's comeback and have been following them since December last year.

been obsessed with them since then :P

i just cnt seem to give any other artist the time of day.

Full House... Rain made me look into Kpop

Xman ... introduced me to Shinhwa

DB5K ... made me stay

but I guess Shinhwa was the first kpop group that made me start ^^

Guest happy38qiqi

Big Bang geojitmal ♥ and it was a korean online game AUDITIONSEA that introduces me into kpop . Im gald to be a KPOP LOVER♥

Guest aNny_kwOn

BoA!!!!!!!!

when i first heard her song, (Every Heart from Inuyasha) make me feel,, "oohh.. she's good~" and i start to like her until now... ^^

Archived