Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trupleS

super junior sweatingbullets.gif I was j-pop not k-pop when I listen to  super junior I have been interested to listening to k-pop ... now I am boice ^^wub.gif  listening to CNBLUE 

Guest nva4eva

For me its Dong bang shin ki..!!^^ Then other band started appearing but when BigBang debuted I got my Top two band..!!

Guest Cloud77

For me it was BigBang with We belong together and Always.. Then 2ne1 with Fire did for me!!! My top picks for boy bands r #1 BigBang #2 DBSK/JYJ #3 SuperJunior #4 Jay Park and 2Pm #5 SHINee... I had to fit SHINee on there... ( this is my list so don't get mad on how I did it)

Guest dorkafied!

DBSK brought me to kpop 5 years agoish :) 

But I'm more of a VIP + B2uty, but dbsk will always have that soft spot 

Guest eyahj

SNSD. long time ago, I like to buy 'KLIK' magazine. there are many SNSD posters and lyrics. So I try to listen 'Gee', then I started to like it. I even memorize its choreo!

wow i've been listening to SNSD "Gee" and practice its choreo but until now i did'nt memorize it !!! 

I THINK it was Two Two's One and One Half that pulled me in. Around that time was when H.O.T was promoting "Candy." I remember also singing one of Kim Min Jong's dramas OST. I started listening to H.O.T., Shinhwa, S.E.S., Fly to the Sky, Drunken Tiger, As One, FIN.K.L, 1TYM...Also, Sechskies, Baby VOX, G.O.D., NRG, Jang Nara, Jinusean........among others!

-Sigh- I miss 90s KPOP!!! :(

Guest panda84

The first Kpop song i heard.. probably H.O.T but it was so many many years ago and i didn't get hooked.

The one get me hooked on Kpop are 2AM and BEG ... or more specifically ... Adam couple.. but I still don't really listen to others group than them.

And, the one led me to WGM (in which i found Adam Couple) was A.N.JELL XDDD

Guest 1honeydelight

I think I first listened to Super Junior but then I saw Bigbang's Gara Gara Go and Lollipop and I just fell in love with K-Pop! I also adore 2NE1 :wub:

Guest 89wheelz89

Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop? Well, I get into k-pop quite late during my form 5. For me is Super Junior, first time listen to their song

sorry sorry. I started to fall in love, the song is so addictive and catchy just can't stop listening to it. Watch the sorry sorry mv so nice the dance. Then started 

to get into k-pop musics, started to know snsd, shinee etc. Now i fall in love with k-pop!! So how bout u all? Come and share together!

snsd and BoA

Guest divalcious

I got into Kpop a few years ago when I watched Ninja Assassin for the first time.  I immediately had to google Rain because he was extremely mesmerizing and a few hours later I was hooked.  I wrote a longer explanation here awhile ago, since Kpop has made such a big impact on my life.  Hope you like it!

www.oddnessweirdness.blogspot.com

Guest mwandbhproductions

My first K-Pop song was Lollipop by 2ne1 and Bigbang! Then I listened to change by hyuna and eat you up by boa :)

Guest atehdimple

im new to kpop!only 1 years old to the kpop world!and 2PM attracted me with their heartbeat song during tt point of time!so i'm a HOTTEST!^^ but i do listen to other idol grp songs or solo...i even watch korean drama & variety show!^^

Archived