Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop?

Guest MissEzri

Despite following Big Bang for a few years before I got into Kpop (for the longest time, I though they were a Japanese group until I started taking Japanese and learned Haru Haru was not Japanese for day by day....), it was SHINee's Lucifer. Over a year and a half a go, a friend showed me SHINee's Lucifer and I feel in love.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sogajeffrey

First kpop song I ever heard was replay by shinee. I really started getting into kpop when my friends showed me Strong Baby by Seungri of Big Bang.

Guest Cam_Yang18

after i saw phoenix i started to like Eric of Shinhwa. but because fast internet connection was so expensive back then i couldnt keep tabs. it wasnt until i saw dream high's cover of Genie that got me hooked again. so, Shinhwa and SNSD. :)

Guest wind_hyukjoon

for the first time I'm fall in love to sorry-sorry by Super Junior, esp. for eunhyuk. that song so energic and give me new taste for music. but now I'm so crazy about MBLAQ. really like their music, make me fell "oh yeah... " :)

Guest gwenny_moo

Big Bang :)

My first kpop song was Gee, but I didn't really get into it until I heard Haru Haru

VIP for life <3

SS501. First I watched Hyun Joong in BBF & several interviews related to the series. He was so 4D in answering & made me laugh. Then I watched WGM hoping that I would laugh more by watching him. Then I know about SS501, started to find more about them, then now I am, a Triple S & KPoper ^^

Guest maria_2NE1

Oddly enough it was Big Bang's Japanese single gara gara go that got me into kpop, lol then 2NE1 deepened my love for it.

Guest lyne24

DBSK

I actually first discovered them when they were in the starting out in the Japanese music scene ^_^ & everything just fell into place in there as soon as I started watching varieties of them (like xman)

Guest itsmewondersai

Wonder Girlsss~ w00t.gifw00t.gif

Way back 2009 NOBODY invaded Philippines because of Boys Over Flowers

and until now they are my favorite even though i used to listen SNSD's songs most of the time XD

FIRST LOVE NEVER DIES wahahaha.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

but TELL ME is the first KPOP Video I've Watched.biggrin.gif

Guest azam_aqua25

SNSD. long time ago, I like to buy 'KLIK' magazine. there are many SNSD posters and lyrics. So I try to listen 'Gee', then I started to like it. I even memorize its choreo!

Guest kooleo1014

Big Bang. My friend was looking at SJ socks one day and she was like idk who is my favorite. i looked at her like she was speaking martian and so she deicided to show me kpop. The first song that came to mind to her was Haru Haru by Big Bang and that's when I first laid eyes on my fiture husband TOP. LOL :wub:

Guest NOODLECUP

Dong Bang Shin Ki ♥

tumblr_m0wiwyeMjw1qemun3o1_500.jpg

7 years ago since August Don't regret it, and I won't ever regret it.

"Always Keep The Faith"

Guest changyluver

SHINee totally  made me fall madly in love with Kpop 

love them forever n now i love so many other groups and idols as well

love Korean dramas like always

but no one or group will ever top SHINee ^_^

i love them 4ever more

♥saranghae♥ SHINee oppas

HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived