Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ruka_No.1

About 6 years ago, I listened " Deep Sorrow " of Shinwa and I know what is K-pop.

But actually, the group make me fall in love with K-pop is Dong Bang Shin Ki, about 5 years ago. I listened " Rising Sun " and cant help but replay this song :D

Guest x_asianaddict

Hands down, it was DBSK. I stumbled upon them while shopping for a friend's birthday gift. I knew she liked KPOP so I bought her DBSK dvd.. I didn't know who they were at that time. Being so nosy I checked out the DVD and saw the beautiful members. "Never mind.. I''m keeping this~" haha XD Don't tell her. Shh. This was back on 2006.

Guest silentaiz

Wonder Girls. When the song Nobody was a hit here in the Phil. I also learned Tell Me through Korean visitors in my high school. ^^

Guest Anarion

Kdramas introduce me to JunJin. JunJin got me hook to Shinhwa, and Shinhwa got me hook to Kpop, and now my addiction has become part of my life. I'm a Kpopper hard core. If there's a Kpop concert, I'm there. I've seen quite a few of my favorites perform live. The most recent ones the awesome CN Blue and FT Island. I'm looking forward of seeing more, and hearing more Kpop.

Guest izz_girlz

For me its definitely Big Bang :wub: .. 1st time i watched them at music bank. at that time, dbsk and wonder girls promote their new song, if i'm not mistaken it Mirotic and nobody, but BigBang catch my attention with Last Farewall.. at that time i really into their music.. until now Big Bang still my fav group.. proud to be a VIP.. :D

Guest maE_chU

for me, it was 2NE1, followed by BOA wt her Eat U Up song..then i've heard SHINEE's Hello, so i checked them out quickly.but while i was surfing the internet, i saw a DB5K videos, and i got interested after watching their HUG debut stage... i was fascinated by it and so i searched for more about 'em. i was really amazed by their live perfs and accapellas.

so far i'm still following their steps though there are two groups now..JYJ</3TVXQ...

Guest HeLLAsian

My first korean song was "Autumn in my heart" OST, then i saw that perf with all HOT/SES/Wheesung/FINKL and more singing together...

But my very first was DBSK ♥ Since the very beginning ♥

Guest ayko.sk

The first song that I listened to was Because I'm a Girl by Kiss, but at that time I had no idea it was Korean song, after I moved to the US, I watched BOF in 2009 and listened to SHinee's Stand By Me, SS501, T-Max. I became a SHINee and SS501 fan. Later in 2010, I watched SKKS and fell in love with Yoochun, and from him, I found out about DBSK/JYJ. Now, I'm a hardcore DBSK/JYJ fan. And still adore SHinee and SS501, because they were my opening window to K-Pop

I wasn't really introduced to kpop by an idol group. I was actually introduced by BoA, the queen of kpop <3 Every one was praising her and what not which had me curious. Watched a few videos of her performances and was hooked.

Guest luv_panda

Hmm there was a mix I was listening to bits a pieces over the years...I suppose you could say SHINEE and ss501 initially with Boys over Flowers OST. A bit of DBSK but mainly their japanese songs. Then KARA for a bit, then 2NE1 when they debut. Then f(x) during their debut was when I really got into K-pop more, then WGM bought me over to 2PM and JYP land!

Guest andremiyuki

Years back i used to like suju..my fav are kyuhyun and donghae and starting from there i knew about kpop, the variety show and k-drama...but now I'm no longer their fan..now I only love AFTER SCHOOL cuz of Kahi and Jung ah!! i'm a die hardcore fan of AS. AFTER SCHOOL FOREVER heheh <333

Guest wobee

the first kpop song i heard is Fire by 2ne1 (yeah! kinda late don't you think) but songs of Super Junior got me hooked.

Guest 2graciel3

Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop? Well, I get into k-pop quite late during my form 5. For me is Super Junior, first time listen to their song

sorry sorry. I started to fall in love, the song is so addictive and catchy just can't stop listening to it. Watch the sorry sorry mv so nice the dance. Then started 

to get into k-pop musics, started to know snsd, shinee etc. Now i fall in love with k-pop!! So how bout u all? Come and share together!

Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop? Well, I get into k-pop quite late during my form 5. For me is Super Junior, first time listen to their song

sorry sorry. I started to fall in love, the song is so addictive and catchy just can't stop listening to it. Watch the sorry sorry mv so nice the dance. Then started 

to get into k-pop musics, started to know snsd, shinee etc. Now i fall in love with k-pop!! So how bout u all? Come and share together!

"the first k-pop group I've heard is the 2ne1's I don't care and also wondergirls' nobody. and i still both like the 2 group."

Archived