Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest milk-o

I actually started with BoA's 'Waiting' then I got to know ShinHwa (yeah!! They are coming back!! Woot!!) And then it snow-balled to Kangta, then his former group H.O.T. and then Trax (I'm a rocker... that's why :D) But the most that influenced me is Super Junior. From their first song 'Twins' up till now, I never got them off my system. True, I like many Kpop idols now, but the artists/groups I mentioned (especially SJ) will always be on a different level for me.^^

Guest fatchinadoll

Super Junior. 

Although, when I first watched their MVs I thought that half of them were backup dancers hahaahahabiggrin.gif

Guest kaboom

it started with shinhwa fanfics then i searched up who shinhwa was, started liking them and since then i've been a kpop fan.

Guest Waver3r

Wonder Girls' "Nobody" (kor ver of course) and Brown Eyed Girls' How Come". I think that BEG's song had bigger impact on me. It just hooked me up. Since then I researched all about WG and BEG. Some time later my interest expanded on other groups. Now I'm a dedicated WonderFul and I still love and respect BEG's talents.

Guest standwithcssk

TVXQ. yeah gods of the east is just the perfect title for them. they were the ones who brought Kpop to the world (and BoA too!) :)

Guest aliceshyuri

I think its Girl Generation^^ then, I falling deeper into k-pop because of 2pm, 2am, miss a, suju, and so on. hehe :D

Guest wonderfulkarma

I started listening to DBSK in Grade 5. I can never forget that summer that my cousins and I spend countless hours spazzing about

them. They're still the kings of kpop to me--best vocals ever. I don't know what I will do if they officially disband.

I doubt that I'll continue listening to kpop with a few exceptions. Keeping the faith here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest EHNerJI

1TYM or Shinhwa most likely ♥ but actually I was more into soloists for the most part.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kfosho

the first korean song i ever liked was jang nara's sweet dream!!! but then i came across shinhwa's hero!!! and then after that never ending stream of shinhwa mania for me!

Archived