[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Guest robori

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wonnie17

Huaaa all of member The Flower Boys Band so handsome and adorable

L so cool. His first debut acting very good. Love it.

Fighting!! :wub:

yes agree!! excited for tonight's episode!!!

L's acting debut is really not bad! plus he's a real flower boy! :D

Great show so far. Does anyone know if this will be subtitled in English anytime soon?

OMG Im holding my breath coz I can't wait for next week!!! It's sad to say that Byung hee (lee Min Ki) is going to say good bye, coz tonight is outbreathing ending he was hit by the big truck!!! Is he going to survive or died?? I  think its impossible for him to live on after hit by the big truck!!!thats why in the next episode or let say Lee Min Ki is just only has a cameo role coz that's what will happen to Byung hee!!!!

Just watched episode 2...holy crap. I'm going to wait until someone else posts here because I don't want to put any spoilers, but now I know why Lee Min Ki's character is only a cameo. :-(

I don't mind spoilers as long as they're in the spoiler tags.

Ah! It's Kwak Jung Wook (for anyone who watched the first 20epis of TV Novel Dear My Sister) as Maro. Looking at his dramawiki, he's younger than Min Ki and Eui Chul by 5 yrs, but he's been acting since at least 1999--one of the child actors.

Hi Semi-fly, first thank you very much for torrents links :w00t: you make my day, thank youuu!!! second can I bother you with the link for torrent but de 450 with vertion??? It will be great if you can.

Really like this serie I think the kids are great. :D , they make me smile with their antincs.

Guest MidnightByul

omg is no one watching this show?! I need to talk about THE ENDING OF EPISODE 2~! Someone hold while I cry these ugly tears!

Guest MidnightByul

I watched episode 2 too. And I'm really shocked by the ending!:blink:  I don't know what else to say. So sad :tears:

yes! IKR? I love his character so adorable and cute. ;~~~~; I knew he was just a cameo (which btw I don't like lol) but did they have to do that type of sendoff? arrgh /cries more

Guest texashot

yes! IKR? I love his character so adorable and cute. ;~~~~; I knew he was just a cameo (which btw I don't like lol) but did they have to do that type of sendoff? arrgh /cries more

Where do you watch episode 2?

Guest Anomalous

I want to watch this right now, but I have to wait until I get home to watch in HD. Do I need to prepare some tissue for the ending? From the reaction here, I'm not sure if it is a good ending or a bad ending for Lee Min Ki's character. Either way, I'm going to be very sad when he is gone because so far, his character is my favorite of the show. I will miss you Lee Min Ki. :)

Guest curlyhairedteen

I watch today's episode and wow I'm just going to say I did not see that coming :tears:

I'm already obsess with this show why couldn't it be Monday already :mellow:

Archived