[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Guest robori

there's several versions out for the drama so far that I saw on a torrent site: H264.450p-WITH, H264.720p.HDTV-arigaTo, CATV.H264.480p-Khai and HDTV.H264.720p-taple. No idea which is the best version to get so far, maybe that's why a torrent hasn't been posted here yet.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's several versions out for the drama so far that I saw on a torrent site: H264.450p-WITH, H264.720p.HDTV-arigaTo, CATV.H264.480p-Khai and HDTV.H264.720p-taple. No idea which is the best version to get so far, maybe that's why a torrent hasn't been posted here yet.

All versions are nice, actually. Most people are used to arigaTo but taple's 720p is just as good, if not better. Mind linking us to this torrent site? Thanks!

EDIT:

Guest aminta25

Got the chance to see ep.1 raw and it was great!! I mean eventhough with out subs I can tell that this drama has very strong characters and solid story.

Guest angkeumage

I Love it!!!!!!!! Yay! My L biggrin.gifwub.gif

The drama is good enough for its the beginning. I first, download arigato 720p ver. It's not complete, just until 45 minutes. So, i redownload again other ver. Aigoo...

Its a nice drama but there are 2 things i dont like:

1. The way its filmed it makes you crazy and dizzy....I hope it will be better in the next episodes

2. The main girl...She pisses me off and she really cant act...She just shows off her pretty looks in such an annoying way and she seems so fake...I just get this vibe of her: being in the wrong place at the wrong time....maybe she should first learn how to act....

Normally i'm not that picky but even idols are much better than her..

And Leeeeeeee min Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

Is he going to die or so? Cuz he wont be in the next episodes will he?? Can someone please tell me??? I really liked his character....

So far,I am liking this drama. You can feel their brotherly connection. Though it's not really the romantic comedy like FBRS, it's got a more serious vibe. And you can tell by looking at the filter they used in the drama. But I am really really excited to see how this story is going to turn out. Did I mention that the music they used in the drama is just perfect. I also can't wait for the ost for this one. And yes I do agree, L is def hot in this drama.

Anyone know by chance who will be subbing this drama? I am just curious.

Guest wonnie17

i just watched the drama and oh my god L!!!!!!!! <3 super hot in this drama!!!! but i think i have yet to judge his acting but his gazes can make me watch the drama already! Yes i'm curious about lee min ki too. i think he's not in the next few episodes? :)

Another thing was Jung Eui Chul!!!!! He seems nice and all but i think there will be more for him! I agree about the lead girl!!! Her facial expressions are not getting into me. maybe in the next episodes

by the way i love this drama!!! :) hope a lot will watch too so this thread can be active :)

Its a nice drama but there are 2 things i dont like:

1. The way its filmed it makes you crazy and dizzy....I hope it will be better in the next episodes

2. The main girl...She pisses me off and she really cant act...She just shows off her pretty looks in such an annoying way and she seems so fake...I just get this vibe of her: being in the wrong place at the wrong time....maybe she should first learn how to act....

Normally i'm not that picky but even idols are much better than her..

And Leeeeeeee min Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

Is he going to die or so? Cuz he wont be in the next episodes will he?? Can someone please tell me??? I really liked his character....

So far I love the Drama!!! we have they same opininon we just have to understand that shes a newbie and this is her first drama...and also thier filming is make me dizz but then lets hope that the next episode it wont be like this, as far as I understand in the first episode su-ah is like lee min ki past. I mean su ah is look like a gurl in his past, I think Lee min ki is gone because he is hurt and he leave...Daebak!!! Average ratings 1.8% and 1.9% to the Peak!!!!

officialsite11.jpg

officialsite10.jpg

officialsite9.jpg

officialsite8.jpg

officialsite7.jpg

officialsite6.jpg

officialsite5.jpg

officialsite4.jpg

officialsite3.jpg

officialsite2.jpg

officialsite1.jpg

officialsitez.jpg

kimko.jpg

Kim Min Seok has transformed into clown!!!

This a cute clown!!!lol

wub.gifwub.gif

Archived