[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Guest robori

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angieknows_11 I thank you for posting here..

L Would be Playing 18 year Old Lee Soo Hyun. He is so called an 'ice prince'ee Hyun Soo has a younger sister and he also has a dream of becoming a top guitarist.

shutuptvn.jpg

a>

wub.gifwub.gif

The Love triangle:

a>

Drama birth:

a>

Character Introduction:

a>

phew.gif

This love triangle is still unknown:

intro1.jpg

intro2.jpg

Promotional Billboard @ Myeongdong Subway

sub.jpg

Because of exceed of my bandwidth in photobucket,  photos are become like this...Im trying to find a free image hosting and unlimited site so that in future it will never happen again... So for the mean time, since I cannot find those photo in my folders coz even my folders is flooding I just post the Link directed to the photos...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

L Would be Playing 18 year Old Lee Soo Hyun. He is so called an 'ice prince'ee Hyun Soo has a younger sister and he also has a dream of becoming a top guitarist.

The Love triangle:

wub.gifwub.gif

Drama birth:

Character Introduction:

This love triangle is still unknown:

phew.gif

Promotional Billboard @ Myeongdong Subwa

cr; 미카엘Shared by: Imperial1219 via Flower Boy Band: Shut Up FB

Guest kayana20

Too much eye candy and loving the relationship nd character chart. I wish each guy had a pairing though but the best music comes from tortured souls.

Everyone has been wondering who Su-ah is, and I'm surprised mhelz didn't point it out sooner, but Jo Bo Ah plays Su-ah. According to the relationship chart, Byung-hee, Ji-hyuk and one of the boys from the opposing band have a thing for her.

Heeh, I love it when we get things right despite not being fluent in Korean :) So, we're partially correct about Jo Bo Ah (or Jo Boa), especially about her joining Made In U, and Dramabeans added more description about her character Im Su Ah. She's a rich girl who becomes poor overnight. Read more here.

Edit

creidesca, Jung Eui Chul's role has been officially introduced in the media today. He'll be playing Yoo Seung Hoon, who's the leader of the Strawberry Fields, and he'll be Ji Hyuk's rival for Im Su Ah's affection.

shut6.jpg

In addition Jung Eun Chul,lays rich kid Yoo Seung Hoon, who’s considered a prince at his high school. He’s also the Strawberry Fields’ band leader and Ji Hyuk’s rival for Im Su Ah’s heart.

Not counting Lee Min Ki, of the established cast, Jung Eui Chul seems to have the most acting experience. He has been in a few TV projects, which include Rainbow Romance and Boys Over Flowers, and he has appeared in some movies like Closer To Heaven and Five Sense of Eros. 

source::newsnate

OMO this is getting more excited!!! im also a fan of Eunchul!!!

It must be several years since Min Ki and Eui Chul have been in a movie/drama together.

Has anyone tried searching the other actors'/actress' names that are on the character descriptions of the other yet to be pictured characters? I know several of them have the names next to their character's name, but since my keyboard is unable to type in Korean, I have a hard time doing a search unless I recognize the word.

Hi dear creidesca please visit  Flower Boy band Shut Up or You may visit Thumblr you can see there what you want to know about them..

Yoo Min Kyu sharing his school name tag as Kim Ha Jin

kim.jpg

They are filming in HaeSong High school in Incheon today..

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

myong.jpg

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Kim Myung Soo in filming at SongDo today..

source: Official Infinite Daum Cafe +onlyinfinite7 via 

Flower Boy Band: Shut Up

EDIT:

tongue.gif

Jung Eui Chul Official Photo

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Jung Eui Chul Official Photo

chul1.jpg

chul.jpg

chul6.jpg

chul3.jpg

chul2.jpg

chul5.jpg