[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Guest robori

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I posted a new repy... Tomorrow is the debut pilot!!! Im soo excited for this!!w00t.gifw00t.gif

Flower Boy Band: Shut Up  another female cast is revealed!!Superstar K3’s Kim Yerim Star in tvN Drama ‘Shut Up Flower Boy BandKim Yerim a member of Two Months has been casted to star in tvN drama ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band.’ She has been known for her singing, dancing or acting during the ‘Superstar K3.She will play a top-class singer named after her, she will be appearing starting from episode 6.Her character is described to be naive, yet elegant performer who has never had a relationship before.

“We needed someone who could sing, but possess a mysterious charm,” shared the drama producer. “After watching Yerim’s performance with her duet band Two Months, we thought she would be the perfect actress to play the role. Her distinctive vocal color and persona will surely captivate the audience.”

‘Shut Up Flower Band’ will debut its pilot on January 20.

yerim1.jpg

Flower Boy Band: Shut Up Coloring Event Open!!!!

official site via Cjndrama

cjndrama.jpg

Flower Boy Band: Shut Up Holds Press Conference

‘Flower Boy Band’ Brings in Famed Music Director.<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">TvN’s drama Flower Boy Band succeeded in bringing in another strong figure that can strongly back it up. Lee Je Hak, a veteran music director who directed the music for the films 200 Pounds Beauty and Take Off, will be in charge of the music for Flower Boy Band.<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">Flower Boy Band is a 16 episode romance drama that will center on the friendship, love and passion toward music surrounding the high school flower boy rock band Easy on the Eyes. The realistic stories of these reckless youths and their explosive rock music will come together in this sensual drama, a point that makes music an important factor for the drama’s appeal.

Lee Je Hak, who was also the music director for the SBS drama I Am Legend, will be picking up his baton again to great expectations for a masterpiece music drama.

Passionate performances by rock bands never before seen in dramas and the free and sensual music will come together as new sights to see for the drama’s viewers.

The producers stated, “Director Lee Je Hak is not only producing songs just for Flower Boy Band, but is also giving careful advice to the members on anything related to music. Director Lee Je Hak’s talented musical senses will be melted into the piece.”

Flower Boy Band will star new and fresh actors such as Sung Joon, Infinite’s L, Jo Bo Ah and Kim Min Suk. The first episode will air on January 30.

source: http://www.enewsworld.com/

Band: Shut Up Yoo Min Kyu ( 유민규 ) Hair and Make up making before he attend the presscon last Jan 25. source: S-Kudo @naver blog via 

Flower Boy Band Shut Up FB

yoominkyu9copy.jpg

yoominkyu8copy.jpg

yoominkyu7copy.jpg

yoominkyu6copy.jpg

yoominkyu5copyh.jpg

yoominkyu4copy.jpg

yoominkyu3copy.jpg

yoominkyu2copy.jpg

yoominkyucopy.jpg

yoominkyu1copy.jpg

thats same solive but its just the set up is in english.

oh really? lol. i can't open the link that you posted tho... ;~~~~~;

edit!

new picture~

tumblr_lylwgvc8dV1qi8xsso1_1280.jpg

To those who still do not have a way to stream:

The new version of SOLIVE requires for you to register. And that was a pain for me to go through last night, considering the fact that I could not get back an email notification no matter how much I tried.

Good news, though, the older version of SOLIVE does not require for you to register. Download it, install it, double click the channel tvN and your'e all set! In fact, I'm streaming it live right now. It's also in English so it's a little easier to understand.

To download the older version [CLICK HERE]

Good luck! I found this while searching for the older version of SOLIVE, preferably the one that many used when Flower Boy Ramyun Shop was airing. It works wonderfully for me.

leeminki.jpg

Lee Min Ki Goes Rocker Boy for ‘Flower Boy Band’

Lee Min Ki put on a strong rocker look for tvN’s drama Flower Boy Band.

Lee is taking on the role of musical prodigy Byung Hee, who has his own unique ideas about music. He′ll reportedly be grabbing the viewers’ attention with his off-the-wall yet charismatic charm

Lee also put on a new look for Flower Boy Band. His smoky eye makeup resembles that of Yoshiki, the leader of the legendary Japanese rock group X-Japan. Apparently, he′ll even be putting on the makeup himself to emphasize how unpredictable he is.

Lee will also be singing the rock piece Not in Love himself for the first episode. As he previously debuted as a singer in 2009 with his own album, he is expected to add to the reality of the drama.

“I enjoyed filming Flower Boy Band as Joo Byung Hee. I hope the viewers feel how much I enjoyed the drama while they watch. I hope you look forward to Joo Byung Hee in Easy on the Eyes,” Lee stated.

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band is expected to be a grand start for tvN original dramas for 2012, following the success of tvN shows in 2011, such as Cool Guys, Hot Ramen.

Photo credit: tvN

kimin2.jpg

kiminw.jpg

Kim Min Suk Dresses Like a Clown for Flower Boy Band Shut Up

Superstar K3 contestant Kim Min Suk will be making his acting debut with tvN’s new drama Flower Boy Band, and he’s showing he’s giving it all…by even dressing up like a clown.

Kim plans to show off his many charms as the keyboardist Seo Kyung Jong of Easy on the Eyes. The character is supposedly so cute he′ll bring a smile to your face, anywhere, anytime, but if you get on his nerves…watch out - because he packs quite a punch.

According to the staff, Kim is so good at his role, it’s becoming harder for them to believe it’s his first try at acting. As Kim’s regional dialect was what helped him gain more popularity in Superstar K3, he plans to grab his viewers’ eyes and ears again in Flower Boy Band with a more ‘fluent’ dialect.

He hasn′t shied away from giving sudden changes to his image, either. He sported everything from a sexy image with dark smoky eye makeup to a cute one with a big fur hat on his head. He also enjoyed going for the more shocking transformations, such as putting lipstick on his nose to turn into a clown in the middle of the street.

Kim said about his acting, “I’m working hard so that I don’t hear that I’m really bad at acting. It is true that I’m pressured by my role in the drama. I’m even trying to act like my character in my everyday life.”

Flower Boy Band is about how the good-looking yet rough high school rock band Easy on the Eyes experiences friendship and love in their passion toward music. The drama’s first episode out of 16 will air on January 30.

source: EnewsWorld

1stlook issue

omy.jpg

omy1.jpg

Lee Hyun Jae and Minki

leeminki2.jpg

leeminki1.jpg

From Yoo Min Kyu Twitter

yoomins.jpg

Jo Bo Ah Twitter update

joboah2.jpg

joboah.jpg

To those who still do not have a way to stream:

The new version of SOLIVE requires for you to register. And that was a pain for me to go through last night, considering the fact that I could not get back an email notification no matter how much I tried.

Good news, though, the older version of SOLIVE does not require for you to register. Download it, install it, double click the channel tvN and your'e all set! In fact, I'm streaming it live right now. It's also in English so it's a little easier to understand.

To download the older version [CLICK HERE]

Good luck! I found this while searching for the older version of SOLIVE, preferably the one that many used when Flower Boy Ramyun Shop was airing. It works wonderfully for me.

Yep. The new SOLIVE is a pain to set up. I already had the old version, but wanted to make a tutorial post on it on our blog, so, I went through the whole set-up with the new one, and I could not get an email confirmation from them. And I registered several times. The older version's much quicker and it's less hassle.

As for the drama, I only caught the first 30 minutes of it, so, I can't say I have an overall good or bad opinion of it yet. However, I really do like the look of it.

I am a bit iffy on Jo Bo Ah's character, mainly because I've gotten used to the tough heroines, and now, I'm having to get used to the girly-girl heroine again. However, she is strong and courageous in her own way.

It is refreshing to be watching fledgling actors. They're still a bit rough, but as they film more, they should get better. 

Yep. The new SOLIVE is a pain to set up. I already had the old version, but wanted to make a tutorial post on it on our blog, so, I went through the whole set-up, and I could not get an email confirmation from them. And I registered several times. The older version's much quicker and it's less hassle.

As for the drama, I only caught the first 30 minutes of it, so, I can't say I have an overall good or bad opinion of it yet. However, I really do like the look of it.

I am a bit on iffy on Jo Bo Ah's character, mainly because I've gotten used to the tough heroines, and now, I'm having to get used to the girly-girl heroine again.

It is refreshing to be watching fledgling actors. They're still a bit rough, but as they film more, they should get better. 

I agree with the SOLIVE setup process. What a pain. I never even got my emails to confirm my address. Fortunately I was able to watch the whole thing with the older version of SOLIVE.

So far, so good! I really like the first episode, even without English subtitles. I'm liking the way it's filmed as well. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

P.S. I didn't know how many commercials were aired BEFORE the show...holy smokes...

Archived