Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

• 3 weeks later...

hello,

new to this thread....just wanted to drop in to say how much i love and adore this guy...just finished air city and i just love him in it....

Guest yetty

hello,

new to this thread....just wanted to drop in to say how much i love and adore this guy...just finished air city and i just love him in it....

yes...rcu3 me too..he has a charming smile..he is a great actor i had watched iL mare anf thypoon but i fall in love his acting in Aircity..look lovely with choi ji woo..lovely chemistry between them..i hope the will be Aircity 2..so dont forget to wish for that with the same cast with happy ending..

Guest yetty

^ Hi pearyberry, welcome to soompi & to Lee Jung Jae thread especially. Very happy to see you here. Totally agree that LJJ is just so awesome, really a versatile actor if we watch all or most of his work.

We don't really have that many articles or interviews of LJJ in English but we will definitely share any related articles in him.

I'm not sure if the arirang clip that you've seen is a recent or a previous clip of LJJ. Sometimes actors were interview between shooting. It might be during one of his scenes from a movie. I've no idea if this is the case but LJJ did wear lots of make-up for his role as a performing tv comedian in the movie 'Last Present' with Lee Young Ae.

Anyway, keep on sharing your thoughts and comments about LJJ with us, we'd love to hear them. :)

Hi rubie..nice to talk with u..you are almost updating news fo LJJ im so happy..i really love him v much after watching Aircity..he's great actor he can act different character with different emotional ..that's great..i really impressive that anywhere i also want to know about him..i thought he can speak english eventhough not fluently so any new about that share with us..The best acting i have seen is Aircity...hehe

i watched it becoz of him hehe..lovely couple with choi ji woo hope real couple in off screen..so match..

yes...rcu3 me too..he has a charming smile..he is a great actor i had watched iL mare anf thypoon but i fall in love his acting in Aircity..look lovely with choi ji woo..lovely chemistry between them..i hope the will be Aircity 2..so dont forget to wish for that with the same cast with happy ending..

i know what u mean....the ending was kinda like "what!?" but i'm kinda glad that it ended like that....lol...

Guest yetty

i know what u mean....the ending was kinda like "what!?" but i'm kinda glad that it ended like that....lol...

OOh!!! i bit dissapointed at the ending..he is so cruel!!! KJS didn't say even a single word to HDK after prorpsed her at the church before he left to Russia so heartless!!! make me sick..anywhere the storyline is very interesting more action and comedy romance..i like it..different from other korean drama i have seen. Anyhow..the ending is not the worst ending still have a chance for the 2nd seasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Should have 2 more captures, posting these first

0808_about_01.jpg

0808_about_04.jpg

wah!! rubie ur r great!!! thanks..he is no.1 my favourite actor..i know u can get more information than me eventhough i admire most LJJ..i dont have much article beside i retrieve from google image only..so any latest news share it again..i want to know who is his girfriend now??wah..looking for his rumour again he..

He got a Masters degree !

Convocation todat at Dongguk University.

20080822112636434b6_112708_1.jpg

20080822112636434b6_112708_0.jpg

huangsy is it on acting or his real storylife? if real wow..his great in his academic career too..thanks alot added to my collection now..

A MASTERS degree! :w00t: How awesome!!!! Well done, Lee Jung Jae-ssi! Way to go!!! thumbup.gif

If he already has a Masters degree before.. he could get another one for a different course if I'm not mistaken.

But this is so cool... I never knew that he's taking a Masters course. No wonder.. so under the radar but with exceptionally heartwarming result in the end. :wub:

Thanks Huang, appreciate the pics! Looking so good in his robe! :blush:

ps: yetty.. please take out the image tags ( [ i m g ], [/ i m g ]) when quoting any of the messages. It's a soompi regulation that we have to try to abide. :) Or if too confusing, just delete the links/urls of the images.

Pinned: Forum Rules

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116755

OMG! :w00t: Now that I've read the whole story.. luckily I've not seen Typhoon and probably never will :P ..

If not.. I would have passed out on the floor already.. totally agree with melusine's comment about LJJ. :blush: At least, for LJJ-ssi.. he goes for it, no matter what and got a Masters degree out of Typhoon.. which probably beat any actual feedback of the said movie.

---

A master’s of theater, film, and are-you-kidding-me?

August 22nd, 2008 // by javabeans

Lee Jung-jae — whom I LOVE! He was my Original Korean-Star Crush, waaaay back when — was awarded his master’s degree from Dongguk University on August 22. He received his degree from the Department of Theater & Film Art in the Graduate School of Cultural Arts.

Now, I’m all for further education, and master’s degrees must command a level of respect. But get this! His dissertation was titled “Approach to Acting in the Role of Kang Se-jong in the Film ‘Typhoon’” — ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

(I mean, the guy could have at least TRIED a little, right? Maybe I should apply to Dongguk for a master’s degree in Interdisciplinary Procrastinatory Studies; or perhaps Analyses of Celebrity Exploits with a minor in Netizenery would be more apropos?)

Well, can’t accuse him of not trying to wring the most bang for his buck. He turned his high-profile role in a super-expensive blockbuster starring opposite Korea’s darlingest heartthrob (Jang Dong-gun, for the unfamiliar) into a graduate degree. Talk about enterprising!

Source: star.moneytoday.co.kr via dramabeans.com

thanks rubie for telling me..i dont know about that...thanks to huangsy for sharing more picture of LJJ..is today ocassion thats great!! he look smart and handsome..i think he deserved for the master of theater and film..it took nearly 16 years being acting especilly on a big screen...congrate to him..love him v much..

Guest jhayanne_agassi

hi a newbie to this thread,im also a fan of lee jung jae coz he's a charismatic and a great actor,i begun to like him when i watched il mare co star jeon ji hyun...anyway i just saw him today on showbiz extra talking about his latest movie with kim ok bin,i'll definitely gonna watch it :)

• 1 month later...