[Drama 2012] God of War 무신

Admin

Guest kamondo77

Thank you so much. I love the way she recaps but how in the world did you find it?. heck I have been googling my little fingers off and could never find anything .Again thanks because I really enjoyed getting the deeper  understanding subs and recaps give

Glad you found that blog to your liking Shedevil77! In answer to your question, I think I stumbled upon it back when Tree with Deep Roots was still airing. In one of her posts, that blogger described in so many words her love of sageuks. I thought it wise to keep an eye on her and see if she intended to recap/write about GoW. I certainly was thrilled when she decided to do weekly posts about this amazing drama. Like you, i often find her knowledge of Korean history, culture, and tv industry astonishing.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God of War preview 13 courtesy of IMBC:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/moosin/preview/?kind=swf&progCode=1002667100000100000&pagenum=1&pagesize=5&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0&search=&SubprogCode=&sdate=&edate=

Guest ghettoe

The reason I am still watching this dramas is fromt he minor characters. They have better moments than the leads. Honestly, the king (really old guy) really puts some substance into this drama. He has some really good somber moments that promise that this drama has more potential than it is giving right now. It's mean of me but I am starting to pray for Wol A's death. There is no other way to put it, she is annoying and all she does is cry. Plus her only purpose is to enhance the male lead and give him a goal that will progress this story right now, but once he frees her and gains some power, she'll be utterly useless. Someone please make her stop crying!

The reason I am still watching this dramas is fromt he minor characters. They have better moments than the leads. Honestly, the king (really old guy) really puts some substance into this drama. He has some really good somber moments that promise that this drama has more potential than it is giving right now. It's mean of me but I am starting to pray for Wol A's death. There is no other way to put it, she is annoying and all she does is cry. Plus her only purpose is to enhance the male lead and give him a goal that will progress this story right now, but once he frees her and gains some power, she'll be utterly useless. Someone please make her stop crying!

I agree Wol Ah is a bit annoying and Hapha is a wily old fox. I love his character too. The only thing wrong with a 50 episode drama is it has lulls in it. and this is one of them But I think the writers are setting the stage for the suspects in Wol Ah's death and the ascension of the older brother to take Hapha's place. (plus Gim Jun's role in making that happen) there are several moving parts in this drama the main story Gim Jun, Song Y(her relationship with Gim Jun)i the battle for power between brothers and the relationships that will develop bonds formed and shattered as Gim Jun climbs the rungs of power.I really hope this drama will continue to deliver fine performances/plot lines and not fall on it's face like many do.toward mid point.Thank you semi-fly for always getting the downloads out early.YOU ROCK!!

I don't tend to post here, but read a lot, but i just wanted to ask if i have i missed something here, i keep seeing posts about Wol Ah being killed, where as this news come from?, if so is the correlation chart on page 1 here wrong, because if i am reading it right it shows a relationship between Gim Jun & Wol Ah, and even a child between them. I see a lot of negative comments here about the character of Wol Ah, i have only seem up to Episode 10, but i don't understand why people are jumping on her just because she cries a lot, she is acting like i would expect her to act, after all she as spent the most recent years of her life, under the safety of the monks, who have been her shield to the cruel & dangerous world around her, maybe something in the next couple of episodes will make me change my mind, but up to i can understand Wol Ah's tears

I don't tend to post here, but read a lot, but i just wanted to ask if i have i missed something here, i keep seeing posts about Wol Ah being killed, where as this news come from?, if so is the correlation chart on page 1 here wrong, because if i am reading it right it shows a relationship between Gim Jun & Wol Ah, and even a child between them. I see a lot of negative comments here about the character of Wol Ah, i have only seem up to Episode 10, but i don't understand why people are jumping on her just because she cries a lot, she is acting like i would expect her to act, after all she as spent the most recent years of her life, under the safety of the monks, who have been her shield to the cruel & dangerous world around her, maybe something in the next couple of episodes will make me change my mind, but up to i can understand Wol Ah's tears

It came out as a spoiler in a recap I can't remember where now. that is where the story of Wol Ah being killed comes from I am just adding the speculation(of Wol ah death) to my wild imaginings.I did see the correlation chart as well Also the OST " Hill of Sorrow" supposedly speaks to Gim Jun's sorrow after her death.Now as far as Wol Ah if every scene you see her in she is crying for me that gets boring. I wish she could bring something else to her character other than fear and tears. But everyone tastes are different

Guest ghettoe

It came out as a spoiler in  a recap I can't remember where now.  that is where the story of Wol Ah being killed comes from I am just adding the speculation(of Wol ah death) to my wild imaginings.I did see the correlation chart as well Also  the OST  " Hill of Sorrow" supposedly speaks to Gim Jun's sorrow after her death.Now as far as Wol Ah if every scene you see her in she is crying for me that gets boring. I wish she could bring something else to her character other than fear and tears. But everyone tastes are different

I agree plus her character is very two dimensional. There is very little progression in comparison with the other characters and she has cried for ten episodes!! It would be nice if her weak character brought balance but she's just irritating. Normally, weak characters have their short comings but still have redeemable qualities, I just find her annoying. It also doesn't help that her rival is strong, fearless and super awesome. I am really hoping her death is coming soon.

Help my god of war watchers!!

Ionair tv has gone premium/upgrade on us and I need another site/2 to watch this show live & free. Do you have any ideas, downloaded solive but not sure on how to use it after registration.

Take care & thanks.

Ionair tv has gone premium/upgrade on us and I need another site/2 to watch this show live & free.  Do you have any ideas, downloaded solive but not sure on how to use it after registration.

Take care & thanks.

Sory only came here after it had ended yes Ionair refuse to work for me so this is the link i use today it didn't buffer at all hope you are able to use it next weekend.

http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b5858.htm

Ionair tv has gone premium/upgrade on us and I need another site/2 to watch this show live & free.  Do you have any ideas, downloaded solive but not sure on how to use it after registration.

Take care & thanks.

Here you go courtesy of  HilaryTnT at TMETS  forum (at about  page 260-261 more or less)  follow this link http://flowerboyands...oy-band-shut-up Even though it is for flower boy band or something it allows you to access MBC ,KBS and other stations

I hope this helps I was so mad onairTV actually wants to charge FIFTY dollars a month .......that is just pure craziness I would rather wait for semi-fly to post the downloads. they are high quality usually in HD and  at least 450 or better.  also you can download TVU but it is really laggy at times.Good Luck

EDIT:  Here is another site I found browsing TMETS  http://www.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=sbs-cjb#

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

God of War Episodes 11-13 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

godOfWar.jpg

God of War Episodes 11-13 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3958-god-of-war-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest cococrust

ep 14 c-sub

pt 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pi8yg5

pt 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/as4866

OST 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dx0lm9

Archived