[Drama 2012] God of War 무신

Admin

Guest drea007

finally i mean F.I.N.A.L.L.Y our KJ becomes Hapha!!! only to have it short lived by us.  I would have preferred to see him in this role a little longer. too damn much SY and everything.  I know they were a integral part of the story but i feel cheated.  we waited and waited hes there in one episode then  series end.  In the wonderful works of Traci Braxton  "thats some bs....."

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Joongbo4evr

@drea007, I agree too. Especially I find I am enjoying the tone of the drama a lot more after him "being" the Hapha, than the previous him "becoming/rising" to Hapha. I really wish we had a little more time to spend on this era of the story than what is predestined.

This is the story I wanted more of, but will not be getting. This weekend's episode is loaded with the political dilemma. Two groups, the palace and king wants to surrender to the Mongols, while the Dobang and the military officials are unwilling and wanting to fight to death. Its interesting to see how these two sides are clashing and trying to bring in reasons. It is clear that they have been at war for so very long that it is just too much for the commoners to take on anymore. But at the same time, who would want to let go of their independence, their homeland to the same people who have killed and tortured them for so many years.

But again the war has gone on for way too long, to the point that even officials like Park Song Bi and them are becoming hesitant and wavering. And this is causing a little drift between them and Kim Joon. The past two episodes are also allowing us to see how Kim Joon works with power in his hands now. He is pushing forth his political agenda very strongly, and that is bothering those that are against it---and among them happen to be Im Yeon, his adoptive type son.

The end of episode 55, Kim Joon is wondering what could the King's adviser trying to be convince Im Yeon into. And then he lastly says, "Even if our thoughts (or way of thinking) are different, he is still my son." --- And that really tore me, because to me it felt as if Kim Joon knows that Im Yeon is going completely opposite of him, but is trying to not let that consume him entirely.

I also really appreciated that we finally got some An-Shim scenes and that yes, finally, I got a glimpse of the type of role I wanted her to play. Remember, how in a previous post, I complained about how I wish they would give her role some more meat. I didn't care if it was a glimpse or a small moment, but it to be strong and effective part.

Well, now being Hapha's wife and the Madam, her moments might have seemed insignificant to some, but to me, it felt as if she played her role perfectly as the person Kim Joon needs as a reminder and a support---especially in times when having power can make a person become neglectful.

-- The scene in episode 54 when they are having lunch together and she heard from Kim Joon about him and Park Song Bi having to opposite agenda, she held his hand and told him that "No matter what happens, I am someone who will always be by your side." And then she reminded him that even if Park Song Bi and the others do not support him, he should not let that get in between them. He should still be aware to honor them, because they are people who truly cared for him and still cares for him.

And then in 55. she also thanked her servants and gave them the paper that would free them of slavery and gave them the option to go and be free. And she also said, "How about tonight we woman have some drink?"-- and the kitchen Unni got so happy, haha. --- And then later on, also, when she came to talk with Kim Joon with some tea, she told him to give Park Song Bi and the others some of the send food that was sent for them. She reminded him again to care for them even more and visit them as well. They might be different teams in politics, but they are still the only people Kim Joon can trust the most in this entire place.

Overall, the last episodes have been good. One more to go. I have been so busy this weekend, I only got to see both episodes a while ago-- so sorry for the lack of a proper mini summary or anything. I just shared a few tidbits and don't even know if all was accurate since I was quite tired as I watched.

Hope everyone has a good week and hope you all enjoy the last episode of God of War.

Our lovely drama has ended. Not sure where to start talking about how amazing this drama is will take all day. So lets just leave it at it's AMAZING. GJ died at the end betrayed by his forster son Im Yeon. His death and that of him minion was so painful to watch. Even though he knew from the start what was in stall for him, he still went into the castle and they were all massacared. I cried watching it...like they say ''All good things must come to an end '' hence this drama has ended and so did GJ.

sadly were at the end of our journey with this drama and our hero KJ!!!  Still I want more!!!  So ladies I hope we meet again on another great drama we are able to really enjoy and have a great conversation/debate/insight on. I will miss many of you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

God of War has finally come to Vietnam on Vietnam Television Cable (VTVCab), September 21st marked its second broadcasted going after its first time running on July 1st. Since it's a pity that this perfect Korean drama has been underrated, I'm glad and encouraged when watching this drama on the national television channel at "golden time" (6pm to 9pm or more) when people/families gather around the TV and enjoy dramas. The second time's broadcasting slot is on 12pm (noon time) is not much popular as the first one.
I'm very happy so I think I should post a message here let everyone knows the spirits of the greatest drama of the year never expire even though it has been underestimated for a long time.

Archived