Do You Need Korean Help?

Jaeho

Guest marrymehyori

This is a really weird request, but...  looking for the Korean name, if there is one, of the yellow-lipped sea krait, a.k.a. laticauda colubrina, hanja: 黃唇青斑海蛇

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest katebam

믿는거랑..
두려운거랑은 별개의 문제다
믿지만.........
두렵다

가끔은 미안하기도 해
나로인해 너까지 힘들어진게 아닌가.........
하지만 그래도 붙잡아놓고 싶은건
이기적인거지..
그래도
놓아줄순 없어.

CAN U GIVE ME THE MEANING OF THESE.. SOMEONE WRITE ME A LETTER ON MY NAVER BLOG AND CANT UNDERSTAND FULLY.. THANK YOU.

What is the difference and what do these mean exactly:
-는 건 어때?
-는게 어때?

The first one seems to mean "how about this?" and the second one I'm not sure

Hi, can someone translate this please? Thank you so much!!
서울 아빠? 페이스 북이 아직 서툴러서 
사진이 이쁘게 잘나왔네 
여기보니 친구도 많구 사진도 마니 올렸네 번역도 해주고
반갑다 아리야

Can someone translate the title of these songs from this tracklist:

04 가면을 쓰고05 나비처럼06 나쁜 친구07 날개가 없다08 두 번째 사랑09 봄을 기다리는 나비10 사랑이 지나간다11 지울 수 없는 기억

Guest who8myoreos

Ayame said: Can someone translate the title of these songs from this tracklist:

04 가면을 쓰고05 나비처럼06 나쁜 친구07 날개가 없다08 두 번째 사랑09 봄을 기다리는 나비10 사랑이 지나간다11 지울 수 없는 기억

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missalexk

Hi, it comes from Castaway on the Moon.
It's a reply on Miss Kim's page :

돌로레스님, 넘이쁘삼!!

Guest Extreana

While I was online shopping, I found this hat that I really liked but couldn't figure out how big it was...And the measurements were on an image so I couldn't even google translate it! D:Here's the image!
I just need the words to the left of the hat. Please and thank you!hat_by_extreana-d5wo0bm.jpg

Guest ikay1430292356

Hi, I just joined the forum, basically to ask a question about the language in the Korean drama Hwang Jin Yi. I hope this is the right place to ask, if not, sorry! I don't speak Korean at all, and I don't read Hangul, so I'm looking for the romanized form. If anyone could help me, I would be very gratefull. And I would probably be back with more questions :)

So, in Hwang Jin Yi, what form of address did they use when they spoke to Baek Moo, the head mistress/chief-dancer of the gyobang? It was haengsu-something. Is there a difference between how one of the kisaeng would address her and what a member of the yangban would say? And is there a specific word for Geum Choon's character (the 2nd in command at the gyobang)?

Thanks!

Guest bohofemme

Hi, there is this song lyrics that have a line: 느껴지는 내 안의 사랑.

When the singer sang the nae anui sarang, she sang it as "nae a nae sarang". Her voice is very clear and she repeats this line twice I think in the song. Is that just a creative liberty or is "nae a nae" correct??

Guest ikay1430292356

ikay

said:

Hi, I just joined the forum, basically to ask a question about the language in the Korean drama Hwang Jin Yi. I hope this is the right place to ask, if not, sorry! I don't speak Korean at all, and I don't read Hangul, so I'm looking for the romanized form. If anyone could help me, I would be very gratefull. And I would probably be back with more questions :)

So, in Hwang Jin Yi, what form of address did they use when they spoke to Baek Moo, the head mistress/chief-dancer of the gyobang? It was haengsu-something. Is there a difference between how one of the kisaeng would address her and what a member of the yangban would say? And is there a specific word for Geum Choon's character (the 2nd in command at the gyobang)?

Thanks!

Guest changjun

I have some quick requests ^^

Could someone please translate these for me?

Thank you!!

It means

Very beautiful~

It's good~

Beautiful~

Merry Christmas~

Guest rachsorakimchi

Hi guys, there is this really important letter I wrote to my dad (it's something really personal) in english. I google translated, and I know some Korean...so, the direct translation doesn't make sense for the most part. I was wondering if any of you guys can look over my letter, and correct it for me...It's really important to me, and I want to get the message across as clearly as possible. SO, if any of you guys are good at Korean and are willing to help me ( a person who is horrible at Korean), please reply back as quickly as possible, or leave a contact or something like an email, where I can send you the letter that needs to be seriously edited. 

Guest sudu1won

bohofemme said: Hi, there is this song lyrics that have a line: 느껴지는 내 안의 사랑.

When the singer sang the nae anui sarang, she sang it as "nae a nae sarang". Her voice is very clear and she repeats this line twice I think in the song. Is that just a creative liberty or is "nae a nae" correct??

Archived