Do You Need Korean Help?

Jaeho

Guest jessicaheesica

helooo im going to send my gift to korea for rookie group, nsonic ♥ could u translate these messages for me?? they cant understand english well TT^TT thank u so soooo much..

TO: bongjun

bongjunieee ^^ why you been so cool? remember indonesia? hotel ciputra? kekeke

dont forget us please

do u like our gift?? we send it with loveee <3

take care for your health, and gain more height hehe lets beat jonguk oppa!

>.<

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yishi_x

Hey there!!

I'm trying to learn Korean grammar and have been using this website: http://parksguide.bl...08/updates.html but I just don't understand one specific bit about 에, as in: "The 에 particle phrase is usually placed at the beginning of a sentence after a subject." since in the examples that the guide gives, I see 에 being used for the object rather than the subject...or maybe I just don't get it...! 

Example:

샘 은 작년 10월 가을에 한국에 갔다 = Sam went to Korea last year in October during the autumn season  [sam (subject particle), last year (time), in October (time), in Autumn, to Korea (object), went]

I understand this as: Sam (subject), time, Korea (object) 에 then verb.

And from my understanding, the other examples are similarly structured to me! :(

Please can you explain this?

Guest sudu1won

helooo im going to send my gift to korea for rookie group, nsonic ♥ could u translate these messages for me??  they cant understand english well TT^TT thank u so soooo much..

TO: bongjun

bongjunieee ^^ why you been so cool? remember indonesia? hotel ciputra? kekeke

dont forget us please

do u like our gift?? we send it with loveee <3

take care for your health, and gain more height hehe lets beat jonguk oppa!

>.<

봉준오빠에게

봉준오빠~ ^^ 오빠는 왜 그렇게 완전 멋있나요? 참, 인도네시아 기억나세요? 찌푸트라 호텔? ㅋㅋㅋ

우릴 잊지 마세용~

우리 선물을 좋아하세요? 사랑을 담아서 보내준 거예요 ♡

건강 조심하시고 종욱보다 키가 더 크세요!

>.<

Hey there!!

I'm trying to learn Korean grammar and have been using this website: http://parksguide.bl...08/updates.html but I just don't understand one specific bit about 에, as in: "The 에 particle phrase is usually placed at the beginning of a sentence after a subject." since in the examples that the guide gives, I see 에 being used for the object rather than the subject...or maybe I just don't get it...! 

Example:

샘 은 작년 10월 가을에 한국에 갔다 = Sam went to Korea last year in October during the autumn season  [sam (subject particle), last year (time), in October (time), in Autumn, to Korea (object), went]

I understand this as: Sam (subject), time, Korea (object) 에 then verb.

And from my understanding, the other examples are similarly structured to me! :(

Please can you explain this?

what is meant by "The 에 particle phrase is usually placed at the beginning of a sentence after a subject." is that 한국에(the object) is not placed before 샘은(the subject). It's very ungrammatical to say, 

한국에 샘은 10월 가을에 갔다

or

Korea(object), Sam(subject), time, verb --> this is clearly not grammatical and sound unnatural.

in other words 에 is usually placed at the beginning of a sentence but the subject or the topic must come before 에, not after it.

hi how do i say this casually:

"i am staying in the same hotel as you. see you around!"

also i hv some trouble understanding this, especially the bold words. 콘서트에 이 벽보를 가지고 올게서, 보면 제 카메라에 손을 흔들어 주세요!

the sentence is saying smth about at a concert, some posters thingy, if u see ?? wave to my camera??

can someone pls explain the bold part?

also, why is it 카메라 instead of 카메라 ? and also, whats the difference betwn 나의 and 내? both mean "my" right?

thanks!

Guest sudu1won

hi how do i say this casually:

"i am staying in the same hotel as you. see you around!"

also i hv some trouble understanding this, especially the bold words.    콘서트에 이 벽보를 가지고 올게서, 보면 제 카메라에 손을 흔들어 주세요!

the sentence is saying smth about at a concert, some posters thingy, if u see ?? wave to my camera??

can someone pls explain the bold part?

also, why is it 카메라 instead of 카메라 ? and also, whats the difference betwn 나의 and  내? both mean "my" right?

thanks!

우리 같은 호텔에서 머무르니까 곧 보자!

I'll bring this poster to the concert, so if you see me, please wave your hand to my camera!

제 = 저의 is the formal version of 내

나의 = 내 no difference at all.

Guest sudu1won

How do you say, "Call me" (as in giving your phone number) LOL? Just for mini coopers and giggles. Thinking about putting it on a fan sign at a concert as a joke haha.

연락해줄래!

...oh and then write your phone number really-really big under 연락해줄래! lol :D

Guest onlykhang

Can someone please help me translate this?

Thank you very much :)

Next Revolution '남들과 다른 생각'으로'만' 음악하는분들, 연주자,작곡가,편곡가,가수,

밴드분들 언제든 만나고싶습니다.연락주세요~!(프로파일첨부해 주세요).

Guest ::jaeboo::<3

Can someone please help me translate this?

Thank you very much :)

Next Revolution '남들과 다른 생각'으로'만' 음악하는분들, 연주자,작곡가,편곡가,가수,

밴드분들 언제든 만나고싶습니다.연락주세요~!(프로파일첨부해 주세요).

"I would like to meet music makers who think differently from other people (think out of the box), performers, composers, singers, bands are all welcome. Please do contact me (with port folio/profile attached)~

Hi! I just found about this app Pocket Princess (포켓 프린세스) and I've become obsessed with it within like a two day period. Only problem is it's in Korean and I don't really understand it. I think I understand the general idea of it but there's a few things I'm lost about. Seems like they might be moods and how she's feeling but I'm not sure. I know cold is when winter comes around she needs a warmer outfit and weak means she needs sleep . >_>. Thanks for any help in advance!  

a3cfm0.jpg29bdap0.jpg

Guest sudu1won

can someone translate this :

"저도 원서로 보고있는데 오늘 다 봤어요 진짜 14시간만에 나무 재밋더라고여 아리아가 같이 갔으면 좋았었을텐디"

I was watching the original version too and I finished watching it today, it was very interesting, worthy of 14 hours, it would've been nice if Aria went together though

can someone please help me with translating this phrase in to hangul?

"I love you my little brother"

thank you :)

사랑해 우리 남동생이야!

Hi! I just found about this app Pocket Princess (포켓 프린세스) and I've become obsessed with it within like a two day period. Only problem is it's in Korean and I don't really understand it. I think I understand the general idea of it but there's a few things I'm lost about. Seems like they might be moods and how she's feeling but I'm not sure. I know cold is when winter comes around she needs a warmer outfit and weak means she needs sleep . >_>. Thanks for any help in advance!  

*quoted image**quoted image*

you are right on some things, about winter and summer, she needs the right outfit to wear...these are more like her "status" conditions actually

which ones you don't really understand? ^-^;;

Guest susanlmn

Hi,

Can someone please help me?

I want to say:

"I will be in Korea in June" or "I will go to Korea in June" and "Please give me your contact info"

Thank you.

Guest sudu1won

Hi,

Can someone please help me?

I want to say:

"I will be in Korea in June" or "I will go to Korea in June" and "Please give me your contact info"

Thank you.

I will go to Korea in June

저는 6월에 한국으로 갈거예요

Please give me your contact info

연락처를 알려 주세요

Archived