♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

I am a Wonderful but I also like many other Kpop artists/groups and have none to hate or dislike.  My principle is the more Kpop artists/groups make it in the US, the better it will be for Kpop as a whole in the US.  I know 2ne1 is gonna have a concert in New Jersey tonite (18/Aug/2012) est.  I just wanna know if any blackjacks can update me with how the concert ticket selling is going? I will be very happy to see if it is a full house, if not, at least as many as possible or a very decent attendance.  I will come back to check out this thread in later time.  I also like to see fancams and photos of the concert and am sure I will find it plenty on yotube and in here.  Thanks in advance.

BTW  "I love you", one of my most favorite songs in 2012.

Guest bluerain00

I am going to concert in Los Angeles on the 24 August. I'm going by myself, so if anybody here going by yourself or anyone else like to meet up . I would like to go and cheer for them together.  If anybody wanna meet up, you can message me. Thanks!

[me2DAY] 120817 BOM: "Rehearsing now~~~!!!"
Posted Image
​지금은 리허설중~~~!!! 우리의 마스코트~~~!!!!^^ 다라~~~*^_____^* 쉑!쉑!!버거를 먹는모습이 너무너무 토끼같아서ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 사진찍으려고 부르니까 이렇게 쳐다봄 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 한국은 몇시??? 지금 여긴 저녁 8시40분 입니다~*^^*Rehearsing now~~~!!! Our mascot~~~!!!^^ Dara~~~*^_____^* She looks like a rabbit eating her hamburgerㅋㅋㅋㅋ I told her to take a photo and she looked at me like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What time is it in Korea??? It's 8:40 PM here~*^^*
Source: Bom's Me2dayTranslated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

[FACEBOOK] 120816 2NE1 Shake: Android App is Now Available
Posted Image
★Special Announcement!★
2NE1 SHAKE Android version is coming !!!  (We double checked Google Play and it’s downloadable now!)
Let’s NOLZA~
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dooub.shake.tnshake

★Blackjacks, let’s NOLZA~!!★
Pioneer of our generation! Trend leader in the pop music scene! 2NE1 comes to Musician SHAKE Series with their brand new hit single [i Love You]!

★Download NOW and checkout 2NE1′s unique style and sound!

★Tap & Shake to the music!★
2NE1 SHAKE offers traditional “TAP”style of gameplay as well as a new “SHAKE-WHEEL” mode, using a seamless-gesture technology developed by dooub. The “SHAKE-WHEEL” mode will make you feel like a DJ scratching the turntable!

★Introducing Card Deck System!★
2NE1 SHAKE rewards you cards when you complete a game. These cards can be collected, which include unreleased pictures of 2NE1, or they can be used in game like an item and receive higher scores!

What are you waiting for, GO DOWNLOAD NOW!!

Source: www.facebook.com/2NE1SHAKE, Google Play

Reposted by staff@ygladies.com

[FACEBOOK] 120816 Etude House Global: “♥SWEET EVENT♥ Aug FAN FRIDAY EVENT” + Steps 1, 2,& 3 of the Dolly Look
Posted Image

♥SWEET EVENT♥ Aug FAN FRIDAY EVENT-
It’s FAN FRIDAY EVENT time everyone is waiting for!!!
♡Quick Quiz♡ What are the 3 steps of ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’ ? Step 1 _______ Doll Look 2 Step _______ Doll Look 3 Step _______ Dolly Look ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
Event Period Aug 17th~ Aug 21st!
10 Winners will recieve ♕Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara! ヾ( ~▽~)ツ
Click Here to Enter

Step 1 Pure Dolly Look

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More Pictures HERE!

[Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara] SNS marionette ‘Don’t believe the lashed girl’ Sandara transforms herself into Pure look , Lovely look , Lively Party look with ETUDE’s ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’♡ Her secret to steal SHINee’s heart was ETUDE’s ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’ Let’s sneak a peak into Step 1 Pure Dolly Look Dara and Onew’s Story♥ Tag your favorite scene☆September on YOU TUBE! Don’t miss SNS marionette ‘Don’t believe the lashed girl’♡ Volume up with ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’ Step 1-Pure Doll Look 2 Step- Lovely Doll Look 3 Step- Lively Party Dolly Look

Step 2 Lovely Doll Look

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More photos HERE!

[Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara] SNS marionette ‘Don’t trust the lashed girl’ Sandara transforms herself into Pure look , Lovely look , Lively Party look with ETUDE’s ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’♡ Her secret to steal SHINee’s heart was ETUDE’…s ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’ Let’s sneak a peak into Step 2 Lovely Dolly Look ♥ Tag your favorite scene☆September on YOU TUBE! Don’t miss SNS marionette ‘Don’t believe the lashed girl’♡ Volume up with ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’Step 1 Pure Doll Look 2 Step Lovely Doll Look 3 Step Lively Party Dolly Look

Step 3 Lively Party Dolly Look

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More Photos Here!

[Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara] SNS marionette ‘Don’t believe the lashed girl’ Sandara transforms herself into Pure look , Lovely look , Lively Party look with ETUDE’s ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’♡ Her secret to steal SHINee’s heart was ETUDE’s ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’ Let’s sneak a peak into Step 3 Lively Party Dolly Look ♥ Tag your favorite scene☆ September on YOU TUBE! Don’t miss SNS marionette ‘Don’t believe the lashed girl’♡ Volume up with ‘Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara’

Source: Etude House Global Facebook
Reposted by staff@ygladies.com

Guest blooming

Just wondering about 2NE1 going to FACEBOOK MAIN OFFICE here in Menlo Park  in Northern Cal. I live about 30 mins away from Facebook headquarter. Please let me know so I can stalk them at the parking lot. That means they might visit SFO.