♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

Fanaccounts said 2NE1 sang Can't Nobody English version!!! Oh finally! I've been waiting for them to perform this version for so long.
One more fan-taken photo @ NewE in Newark:
A0jbDVLCAAEdF82.jpgCre: @BaddestFemaleCL

Guest agata9021

I just came back from the concert, and to sum it up:-IT WAS THE VERY BEST NIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! I had so much fun...and I'm afraid I lost my voice from all the screaming:P (btw sorry to the ppl who had to hear me scream and see me go all crazy...I love those girls, I had to! :P)-the concert was delayed, I was so tired and hungry...but the thought that the girls were in the same building somewhere, also anticipating, kept me alive :P-yep, they did sing "Can't Nobody" in English and let me tell you...it was the bomb! I was like...wait a minute...IT'S ENGLISH! ;D People went crazy, one of my favorite stages of the night!-favorite stage, "Scream". It sounded so good, and the "aaaaahhhhh!" chants from the crowd were so loud! -I think CL cried during "Lonely". I saw her touching her face a lot, as if she was wiping away the tears and during a close-up I could see some wet spots on her face. Our lovely leader...she must have been so proud and happy <3-there was this cute moment at the end of Bom's solo stage, she was supposed the take the sheet off of this big drum thingy,.,but it got stuck! She gave it several tries and then turned away and ripped it off so powerfully, that was so cute! :)-oh and at the very end of "Can't Nobody" 2NE1 was supposed to go backstage but Bommie forgot, I guess, went to the very front of the stage, figured out that something was wrong...gave us a big cute smile, started running away and made a <3 sing with her arms...that was hilarious! ;)-I found myself screaming the loudest for MInji...her stage presence seemed so powerful to me, she has some pretty nice moves...! And her solo was great! -Dara's solo didn't include a guy coming on the stage, she just went to the crowd and kissed a guy, who happens to be a member of YGL ;)-the girls voices and energy seemed fine, very good even. I could tell that CL was especially happy, she kept on telling us she loves us, that we are amazing, during her solo she spoke more in English than in fancams from Korean concerts. She said that "Hung up" was her favorite song, and during "we found love" she said: "you know this song, right? let me hear you sing it" :D-CL spoke the most English, then Dara, Bom said "I love you Blackjacks" <3, and I either missed or don't remember Minji speaking it...but I'm sure she did..(hmmmm) ;D-oh during "Pretty Boy" kwon twins were doing push-ups in the back, that was a nice touch ;PThat's what I remember at 3 in the morning. Honestly, if you ever get the chance to see 2NE1 live, GO FOR IT! They are amazing live! I still can't believe I saw them...it seems so unreal. The production was awesome, the special effects, the band, dancers, confetti :P Everything was perfect! From what I saw people were so excited and happy before and even more after the concert. I'm from Poland...and when YG finally releases more tour dates...I think I might be attending 2NE1's concert again in Europe...that's how epic it was!Anyways, 2NE1 was great, Blackjacks were great! I hope that everyone got home safely after the concert! :D2NE1 <3 Nolja! 

Guest andy_solbi_wonder_girls

^ Exactly as the person in the above comment said; IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY NIGHT....so far. I'm still waiting on the Big Bang concert that will come to Newark in a few short months, but this concert was completely worth standing for the 4-5 hour wait which included a 2 hour delay; the hearing loss in my right ear (I really do hope my hearing comes back soon though); the aching and tiredness of my body; and it was definitely worth the money I spent. 
I was quite disappointed with the fact that they didn't sell merchandise at the stadium. :( The only people that had light sticks were VIP people or people that bought them online.
All in all, the concert was awesome. Their confidence when they perform is out of this world. I loved every minute of it and it was amazing how the fans gave so much love to 2NE1. And hey, if you're still reading this...heck, reading it at all, CHECK OUT THE PERFORMANCE WITH THE GIRLS AND THE POLE. It was soooo awesome! The crowd went crazy with that!

Guest dragon-rider

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Fancams: 120817 Dara Performs “Kiss” at “New Evolution”, New Jersey

Source: LuvSuJuSHINeeB2ST@YouTube, Zeushero@YouTube

LOL the fanboy went crazy and he kept yelling for Dara to pick him :))

Guest dragon-rider

More fancams @ Newark concert:
Can't Nobody Eng ver:

Hate You

Please Don't Go:

Pretty Boy:

And another fancam of CL's solo stage ^^

Credit on vid.

Guest dragon-rider

Behind the scene clip of the concert in Newark with I'm Busy as the theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SODGhukl3Gs Cre: thinhe1production@YT