♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest kirakiradiva

NY1 interview video available above this post provided by @xtlover15 :)
Article from enewsworld: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=12685

"In between rehearsal times and snacking on Shake Shack burgers, 2NE1 also sat down with NY1, a New York based local news company, to talk about its upcoming concert in Newark and its musical style. 

jpv1x3.jpg
NY1 reported that 2NE1 is currently in New York in preparation for its New Evolution concert and talked about how 2NE1 is working with Black Eyed Peas’ will.i.am and onto bigger things. Also interviewed was entertainment writer David Yi, who complimented the girls saying, “They do have such sick style that even that alone has people going ′oh my gosh, they are insane.”
2NE1 will hold its Newark concert at the Prudential Center on August 17. 
Check out the video and full article here (http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/167052/korean-music-report2ne1-to-launchnew-evolutionin-ny-area)
Photo Credit: NY1"

2NE1 CL Cuddles with Babies at the Holt Children’s Services

Proving she’s a beautiful star inside and out, 2NE1’s CL volunteered her time at the Holt Children’s services, taking care of orphaned babies. 

On August 17, Sean of Jinusean tweeted, “Do Joon, do you know this? That it’s 2NE1’s CL nuna kissing you right now. Hoping that the little angels at the Holt Children’s Services will find a happy family,” and “Before departing for the American tour, CL visited the Holt. She planned on spending about an hour with them.”
The photos attached to the tweets showed a make-up less CL playing and cuddling with babies at a nursery. 

The Holt Children’s Services began in 1955 when Harry and Bertha Holt adopted eight Korean babies who were orphaned from the Korean War. The couple then created an organization that facilitates domestic and international adoptions in Korea. 

Meanwhile, 2NE1 is now currently in New York, preparing for its New Evolution concert on August 17. 

63423617.jpg

Photo Credit: Sean′s Twitter Credit: enewsWorld[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]

Posted Image
[120815][NEWS] 2NE1 Spends 6th Week in Top 10 on GAON

Posted Image

It has now been 6 weeks since 'I Love You' was released and with the goodbye stage over and promotions in Korea wrapping up, some might question the single's ability to continue charting. Well fear not! A new GAON update is here and 2NE1 spends another week in the Top 10, coming in at #7. In fact the song has been so consistent that it only dropped one place in all categories except mobile sales where it fell 2 places and the norebang chart when it climbed one spot and settled at #3. Label-mate Psy's 'Gangnam Style' is #1 once again for an unbelievable 4 weeks now, making just $5,000 short of $600,00 in revenue. With GAON fixing that weird DA week, 2NE1's official first 4 week DA number is now available. 'I Love You' made $454,400 its first 4 weeks putting it at #3 when numbers came out but now at #4 for the year, well above any other girl group. In terms of total DAs 'I Love You' is now equal to the breakout OST of 2011, SunnyHill's 'Thump, Thump' and downloads total to the #77 song of 2011. Check out the full chart below.

Posted Image

On the Billboard K-pop Hot 100 2NE1 also remains in the Top 10, only falling 2 places to #8. Considering he holds the #1 spot and 2 other spots in the Top 10, perhaps 2NE1's performance at Psy's concert helped them or perhaps Blackjacks simply love hearing the girls croon 'I Love You' to them! Stay tuned for next week's chart when 2NE1 is poised to pass the 200 million DAs mark and check out the full Billboard Chart below.

Posted Image

Source: GAON & Billboard Korea
Article by: rukie@ygladies.com

Guest g180888

5line said:

Proving she’s a beautiful star inside and out, 2NE1’s CL volunteered her time at the Holt Children’s services, taking care of orphaned babies. 

On August 17, Sean of Jinusean tweeted, “Do Joon, do you know this? That it’s 2NE1’s CL nuna kissing you right now. Hoping that the little angels at the Holt Children’s Services will find a happy family,” and “Before departing for the American tour, CL visited the Holt. She planned on spending about an hour with them.”
The photos attached to the tweets showed a make-up less CL playing and cuddling with babies at a nursery. 

The Holt Children’s Services began in 1955 when Harry and Bertha Holt adopted eight Korean babies who were orphaned from the Korean War. The couple then created an organization that facilitates domestic and international adoptions in Korea. 

Meanwhile, 2NE1 is now currently in New York, preparing for its New Evolution concert on August 17. 

Photo Credit: Sean′s Twitter Credit: enewsWorld[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]

Guest carolineiswickedcool

On August 17, Sean of Jinusean tweeted, “Do Joon, do you know this? That it’s 2NE1’s CL nuna kissing you right now. Hoping that the little angels at the Holt Children’s Services will find a happy family,” and “Before departing for the American tour, CL visited the Holt. She planned on spending about an hour with them.”

63423617.jpg

Meanwhile, 2NE1 is now currently in New York, preparing for its New Evolution concert on August 17.

Original Article at http://enewsworld.mnet.com/photo/photo.asp

CL is so sweet! :)

Guest dragon-rider

120817 DARA's me2day update
21dara_2440033519742256855.jpg?w=540

OMG!!! I woke up too early!Im really excited to see Blackjacks who are coming to our concert tonight!Are you ready to have some real fun, New Jersey?!

Tag: Jet LAG ㅠ . ㅠ

Source: Dara’s me2day

Guest hansomina

63423617.jpg

Photo Credit: Sean′s TwitterCr: Enewsworld

Guest hansomina

2NE1 Chomps on Shake Shack Burgers During Concert Rehearsals
Making the most out of their trip in New York, the 2NE1 members got their hands on Shake Shack, one of New York’s best burger places. 

84622827.jpg

On August 17, Park Bom updated her me2day saying, “In the middle of rehearsals right now~~!! Our mascot~~~!!! ^^ Dara~~~ *^^* Because she looked so much like a bunny while eating a Shake! Shack! Burger. Kekeke. I called her to take a picture and she looked at me like this. Kekeke. What time is it in Korea?? Right now, it is 8:40 pm~ *^^*”

In the photo, Sandara Park is busily eating a burger on the ground, next to a box of golden crinkle French fries. 

2NE1 is currently in New York, to hold its second stop on its global tour New Evolution. The group will be performing at Newark’s Prudential Center on August 17. 

Photo Credit: Park Bom’s me2day

cr: Enewsworld

[bTS] 120803 2NE1 with Melody Ishihara @ OTO MATSURI After-Party
Posted Image
Live with M-flo, 2NE1, Cream, and 3rd Generation J-Soul Bros,
at the National Yoyogi Stadium.

The stage was just so huge..... and so bright.... Go a-nation!
K-pop has a long lasting presence in the scene, and 2NE1 is definitely an act you should see.
*NOTE: Melody is a singer,television host,fashion designer and wife of J-Rock Artist: Miyavi.
Source: Melody Ishihara's Blog

[me2DAY] 120817 DARA: "Today too, let's die on stage once again!"
Posted Image
투 애니원 뉴에볼루션 콘서트 글로벌 투어의 첫번째 공연!!!뉴져지!!! 드디어 오늘밤이다…시차적응 못해서 세시간도 채 못자고 밤을샛다. 최상의 컨디션은 아니지만 무대에 오르는 순간 항상 그 어떤 에너지가 빡! 들어오기 때문에 걱정은안한다!오늘도 무대에서 한번죽어보자! The first performance for 2NE1's New Evolution Concert Global Tour!!! New Jersey!!! It's finally tonight… As I couldn't get used to the time difference, I ended up not sleeping and slept for less than 3 hours last night. Although I'm not in the best condition, but there's this energy that I'd get the moment I step on the stage Ppak! So because of that I have no worries! Today too, let's die on stage once again!
Source: Dara's me2DAYTranslated by nyldeabcd & soh0712@YGLadies.com

Guest g180888

I heard that there were some technical problems so the concert had to be delayed for over 1 hour. The fans were waiting tiredly outside and they were very pissed off. Luckily, the amazing concert saved the day. YG should be more organised and careful about concert admission and technical stuffs.