[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

So many "moments" in this episode...

• I really liked the scene with DA and Mgr Kim. I know she was crying and all that, but I loved that he hugged her. It was really epic to see her crying, and then to see Mgr Kim react to her crying. Robot isn't really a robot at all! I do fall bad for Reporter Go, though. I'm sure he was feeling so awkward at that moment.
  • When MY was helping EJ after she hit her head on the ladder, when he was touching her face, and then later on in the elevator when he was trying to fix her hair.
  • When MY would watch EJ on his computer though the camera that was installed in the hallway.
  • MY felt genuinely sorry to breakup with JH but thank goodness he was straight up with her and didn't beat around the bush.
  • EJ getting a ride from MY and not really knowing the reason why

But oh, what I wouldn't have given for a MY-EJ kiss. Even an accidental peck on the lips in the elevator scene. I sweat imaginary sweat beads thinking about it. Here's hoping for tomorrow!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shelbyrafitri

i uploaded the cute scenes of MY and EJ together on YT! enjoy!!!!

spoiler ok!!!

ladder scene http://youtu.be/bBRLZRz5_CU

cctv scene http://youtu.be/PBXp0P8q6wQ

elevator scene http://youtu.be/5In2vGPPrK4

that's it for now! off to work!!!

I already to off but u gave me this scene so I stick it with my chair again...lol

Thanks for the video, it'll make my dream sleep tight & have sweet dream...hehehe

I'll posted at my page at FB

I rewatched episode 11 did you see the picture of the lady stalker she was so beautiful when she was younger and I was thinking she was about 28 or 30 years old there so now she is about forty five fifty so if korean women would not lose their self esteem and confidence as they age she might have a chance, she would be just like another Miranda from Sex in the City or Courtney Cox from Cougar town, just another cougar because she was that beautiful so she has the potentian but it seems as if the clothes, hair and the way they carry themselves gets down with every year instead of keeping up with it and they instill this on future generations unlike in the US where women don't have to look like matrons just because of their age, I don't mean look like teenagers that is too ridiculous but at least look sexy and presentable, do your hair and make up and your clothes have to be more alive, look at those shows those actresses are almost 50 and they look so beautiful and sexy, but because of that society she lost her chance... Just a thought... Not that I want her with MY but I feel sorry for her, all she has is that room full of pictures and a sick obsession... :sweatingbullets:

Haha, your post caught my eye because I saw Miranda and Courtney Cox from Cougar Town. I suppose Korean society expects a certain degree of conservativeness that may not be seen as sexy but what about Kim Nam Joo? She's not as old as this ahjumma or at least I don't think so but I think she definitely brings the sexy. I think it's possible but I just think this ahjumma went insane and that affected how we view her appearance. e.g. Her scary eyes. I do hope that the writers address how she became this way because I'm not sure if I can accept some flimsy exposition later that we're just supposed to accept as a wrap up. The drama's plot was largely about how this stalker is affecting MY's life and I feel we deserve a solid explanation.

Guest lisante

Lee Bo-hee who plays the lady stalker was one of the biggest movie stars in '80s.

http://movie.daum.net/movieperson/PhotoList.do?personId=14880&order=default&t__nil_PhotoList_photo=pagination&page=1

Guest PBaddict

Woaaah, guys... I loved the first 40 minutes or so of the epi... apparently MY wants to touch what/who he likes... phew.gif:lol: Wasn't he just adorable? :wub: The ladder scene, the talking on the phone while watching her on the cctv, the elevator scene,when his teammate asked about EJ and I think he told him sg to make him give up on her, when he wanted to give her a ride home, or how he told she can stay home when he went for dinner (breaking up) with the ex. I wonder when he's gonna make a real move and act on his desires w00t.gif we need at least a handholding or a kiss and soon.

As far as the rest of the epi, I loved that the Robot Love is ON again... lol Manager Kim was reading some kind of how to date book when DA called him, right? So cute... :) The last part was full of DS's wife drama but I still hope that they won't make her do anything too drastic. Her mom should come to her senses and be a MOM to her and not act like a condescending boss or teacher of hers who never acknowledged her as an artist. Also my vote for ruining the ex's paintings is on the stalker imo, but I won't be surprised if it was SY. Did she even have time after getting home from the hospital to do that? I wonder...

This show is killing us with no previews appearing at the end of the epis... oh, man I can't wait to see tomorrow's epi... I demand more MY EJ screentime with lots of skinship... :P;)

car scene is cute! hahaha! EJ is now clueless why MY is acting weird, when he asked what kind of man EJ like, he is just curious because his teammates is asking about EJ again, from what I can understand he was asking what happened to the favor he asked to help him date EJ, but look at MY face changes he is completely jealous. LOL!

Guest speakling

((( Episodes 01 - 08 )))

"Wild Romance (2012) Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ Wild and Wacky Team ~

Channel Link: "Wild Romance" Channel

The softsubs are synced to 450p.HANrel rips.

They should work other resolutions from HANrel.

ENGLISH SOFTSUBS

The Softsubs links in MediaFire folders...

Softsubs Folder

Softsubs (with 720p-HANrel versions)

FRENCH SOFTSUBS

Softsubs

The individual MediaFire links for the eng softsubs...

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E05.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E06.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E07.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E08.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E09.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E10.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E11.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E12.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

The softsubs will be created after subbing completion on the streaming channel.

Softsubs release will be approximately 1 week after subbing completion.

Softsubs release will be after completion of the following week's episode.

On hosts MediaFire.

We've decided to delay releasing softsubs approximately 1 week.

The previous week's softsubs will be released and posted

once the current week's on-line subbing has reached completion.

We will be following this softsub release policy

for this as well as other dramas.

We regret having to do this.

We want to release softsubs as soon as the subbing is done.

We are resorting to it because of the pirating of our subs and

the removing of lines crediting the ViKi subbing teams...

all in pursuit of profit and claiming that they can

provide subtitles within days of broadcast.

To paraphrase Alfred Doolittle

We're willing to release softsubs.

We're wanting to release softsubs.

We're waiting to release softsubs.

I love the elevator scene! I agree the show is kinda slow but if u think about it girls, MY still has a girlfriend be cant go around kissing other girls so soon... I hope there are more cute scenes tomorrow... And I am suspecting something will happen between those two otherwise what else are they going to show in 3 more episodes?

((( Episodes 01 - 08 )))

"Wild Romance (2012) Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ Wild and Wacky Team ~

Channel Link: "Wild Romance" Channel

The softsubs are synced to 450p.HANrel rips.

They should work other resolutions from HANrel.

ENGLISH SOFTSUBS

Softsubs Folder

Softsubs (with 720p-HANrel versions)

FRENCH SOFTSUBS

Softsubs

The individual MediaFire links for the eng softsubs...

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E05.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E06.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E07.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E08.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E09.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E10.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

KBS2.Wild.Romance.E11.X264.450p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

The softsubs will be created after subbing completion on the streaming channel.

Softsubs release will be approximately 1 week after subbing completion.

Softsubs release will be after completion of the following week's episode.

On hosts MediaFire.

We've decided to delay releasing softsubs approximately 1 week.

The previous week's softsubs will be released and posted

once the current week's on-line subbing has reached completion.

We will be following this softsub release policy

for this as well as other dramas.

We regret having to do this.

We want to release softsubs as soon as the subbing is done.

We are resorting to it because of the pirating of our subs and

the removing of lines crediting the ViKi subbing teams...

all in pursuit of profit and claiming that they can

provide subtitles within days of broadcast.

To paraphrase Alfred Doolittle

We're willing to release softsubs.

We're wanting to release softsubs.

We're waiting to release softsubs.

Thanks for the subs, if you ever decide to do any subs in Spanish let me know I would like to help on that since there are so many people that ask me in viki if we ever release them... Thanks again for your hard work I know how much time consuming subbing really is.

Edit...

I watch episode 13 and I am still a bit disappointed, it felt as if something is missing, maybe is the writing because the acting is good but come on we are a week before finishing and there so many lose ends as if they got six more episodes to go. They are going to rush the ending I am sure of it... Too bad I hope it advances on the next episode if not I don't know, something gotta give...

Thanks for the subs, if you ever decide to do any subs in Spanish let me know I would like to help on that since there are so many people that ask me in viki if we ever release them... Thanks again for your hard work I know how much time consuming subbing really is.

Edit...

I watch episode 13 and I am still a bit disappointed, it felt as if something is missing, maybe is the writing because the acting is good but come on we are a week before finishing and there so many lose ends as if they got six more episodes to go. They are going to rush the ending I am sure of it... Too bad I hope it advances on the next episode if not I don't know, something gotta give...

I think speakling should answer you, but until then... they are already translating it in Spanish. The question is if they release the subtitles. I'm sure speakling has more details.