[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Oh no!!! Just when they're getting along. EJ is so much cuter than that Kang Jong Hee ex-gf of MY's. She needs to go back to where the hell she came from.

The back hug was too good! He's unconsciously falling for her too...I know it! Love it when they were on the bus on their way back and EJ's was all stressed out. MY on the other hand was all calm and said "just an orange." LOL!!!

Previewqueen...that is soooooo true! EJ is beautiful both inside and out. I just adore her character.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keysyoo0987

Anyone out there care to sub preview 8 especially the last bit of EJ & MY conversation?

Hee

This is the translation from viki:

MY is asking if EJ believes in fate.

because MY is thinking that JH might be his fate.

EJ said that "I like you. If there is a thing called destiny for me it's you."

I have uploaded the preview with subs.

Thanks viki!

Guest maricris12

I think that it is very interesting to see how through the progress of the drama, MY's softer side is starting to come to light when he is with EJ.

I believe that the incident in the hotel was what got him to change his attitude towards her... it made him realize that she may be crazy and can dish it out as much as he can... but in reality she is a good person at heart. And as time passes he is seeing more and more of her caring attitude towards him. And more than anything else, it is starting to get to him somewhat. But I feel like it is a good time for the writer to now bring in JH into the mixture. I know we all want MY to fall for EJ and her cute character... but we need to remember that he was totally in love with this girl and had never really given her up. And before he can even start to fall for anyone else for that matter, he needs to put his past to rest... especially his past love so that he can move on to better things.

What I am interested to see though, is now that he has both women around him he is going to start to see a stark difference between them. As far as I can see, he is going to find out that as pretty JH is, inside she is just screwed up big time... where as EJ looks like a mess on the outside, but in reality inside she is just the most beautiful and adorable person you could even know....yup, it is going to be good! :)

LIKE!

I was trying to stay away from spoilers but couldn't resist visiting to see how well (or not) Episode 8 did last night. From the initial reports it seems that Jessica's power didn't do much. Personally, I wasn't too surprised. The ahjummas are the queens of their households after all, not the teens-to-young adults who are the typical kpop fans. I just hope. just like in You're Beautiful, fans of WR can somehow show their support to the casts and crew.

On another note, I think I would miss EJ's ahjumma perm and MY's scruffy look. I especially hated the moustache but I got used to it, and now that it's gone, it's like starting the adjustment all over again..

Aaahh! Thank you so much! *hugs*wub.gif Can't wait to watch tonight's episode!

omo! chincha! wow that's a straight confession provided if it is directly from the scene.

Kumawoyo keysyoo0987

Am looking forward to this tonight. Hope its not gonna be a cliffhanger.

omo! chincha! wow that's a straight confession provided if it is directly from the scene.

Kumawoyo keysyoo0987

Am looking forward to this tonight. Hope its not gonna be a cliffhanger.

I guess it'll be one heck of a cliffhanger and we'll all be crazy waiting and thinking again for "next scene" and the hardest part is :

we have to wait until next Wednesday!!! aaaahhh!!! crazy.gif 

Guest keysyoo0987

I guess it'll be one heck of a cliffhanger and we'll all be crazy waiting and thinking again for "next scene" and the hardest part is :

we have to wait until next Wednesday!!! aaaahhh!!! *quoted image* 

yup! maybe it's gonna be a cliffhanger. but that's what keep us anticipating for the next episode right? we just love our OTP!

*dreaming of a kiss* :rolleyes:   It's 12 midnight here! {sleep mode} see you later guys!;)

because MY is thinking that JH might be his fate

I have uploaded the preview with subs.

Thanks viki!

omo. Thank you so much for the translation. I dont like the idea of EJ confessing to him first, that too at the time of his ex's return. He's just got used to her and is comfortable around her unlike the previous episodes. Even during the back hug, he dont seem to have any feelings towardsher like a woman. I am afraid abt the pride of EJ and she may get hurt and the author is going to make us cry after making us love this adorable couple.

Ratings 6.2% only. So sad. (never mind, never mind)

WR fighting!!!!!!

Guest flora47

I just woke up to watch the ep on viki.The girls are so fast, thank you viki' s subbers!!!!

LSY and her character EJ are really the gem in the drama.She makes me laugh,her happiness is contagious and even if the director made too much zooms in the comic scenes, i enjoy WR like a crazy person.

Last week and in this ep ,MY was more developped but for me ,the drama focus on EJ

JH is really confident, she left i guess for many years but she doesn't wonder if she will be welcomed or not.That what i saw, don't know about the reality

After watching the ep, EJ's confession surprised me .She knows MY's feelings for his ex, thin one just came back ,her own feelings are not from so long and she confessed to him .She is really honest and brave .I love her.

How will be his reaction after her confession?I don't think he will accept it .We have to wait

According to the preview, MY and JH will start all over again .I wonder WHAT was the reason of their separation, he seems to love her so much.

We will watch the 8 th episode tonight, the drama is fast paced , don't feel dragging moments.

yup! maybe it's gonna be a cliffhanger. but that's what keep us anticipating for the next episode right? we just love our OTP!

*dreaming of a kiss* :rolleyes:   It's 12 midnight here! {sleep mode} see you later guys!;)

Yes guys I bet its gonna be a cliffhanger! The thought of waiting another week for the next episode is already killing me. Lol!

Never thought WR will be another rom-com obsession. :wacko::rolleyes:

Good nite keysoo0987.

I'll be having bbq dinner soon and patiently anticipating tonite episode.

Hwaiting WR!

Guest missy_k

Just watched ep.7 raw during my lunch time. I skipped to all the sweet scenes that are mentioned in this thread :)

Not impressed with the Jessica character, I think EJ is wayyyy cuter and sweeter than her.

So tonight we'll have clean-cut MY, right? Awww... I've missed bad-richard simmons MY already... T_T. The clean-cut MY is soo Kang Ji Wook (SoAW), right? Esp.with the suits and all.

It's a testament to how much MY has grown on me, since before WR started, Kang Ji Wook is my no.1 namja hahaha....

OK, lunch time's finished, gotta get back to work :(

Can't wait for tonight's ep! WR FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest flora47

Please ,do not end the episode with the confession.But i don't think so.Next week ,he will probably realize that she is not only a bodyguard and a friend for him.

His housekeeper prayed for him when he ran away,she doesn't seem to be the stalker.

It's weird that SY asked her husband why he is so nice towards MY.She is also her friend,she should understand it.

MY really depends on DS,his scene at the beggining of the drama is heart breaking.He doesn't want to lose DS and is afraid of his opinions about him

The waiter is jealous and for him, it is not fair that MY got so many money but he can't see how much MY is lonely .Because of her mother's dreams ,he seems to be a little boy.

Love his voice when he was little ,it's so cute

There are no hints in the preview about his ex,she can be guilty or not.

She just said to the waiter:do you know me ,it means that she doesn't know him,so how did he know her?

And she also said:why did you do that ?

Her voice is very cute ,too much for me .MY and his ex are eating in a restaurant .Poor EJ ,she has to be there and look at them. MY seems really different now:new face and in love with his ex.

MY still treated EJ like his buddy especially in the end whith the hug.

Wonder which event will really change his feelings for her .

I am not sure but I guess after EJ's confession to MY, she will ask her boss for replacement or the boss will forced her to be replaced. I remember they talked about the rules that the bodyguard should not fall in love with the client. I think the separation will make MH longs for EJ’s presence and will make him realize that he really cares for her not just as a buddy but as a man to a woman.

No offense meant to Jessica fans I found her beautiful but not natural at all, when I say not natural, I didn’t mean any surgeries but her character is just too good to be true. She is more like a walking doll and a Disney princess. I am a little apprehensive that her presence will not make the ratings go up but instead it will just lead to a typical irritating second lead. I don’t know how the PD will manage to make her “lovable” considering she is a third wheel. Honestly, as soon as I’ve seen her on screen I feel a little animosity against her character (a typical EJ-MH shipper since ep 1 eh! :wub: ) hehehhe!

Lastly, one thing I am definitely sure of. I am not the only one who will miss the ‘stache and the punky hair. PDnim BRING IT BACK!!!! fury.gif

PS: I remembered when they were in Japan, MH told EJ how great YS is. That she learned therapy, acupuncture, etc and become a perfect wife for a professional baseball player. I think, this has been his standard for an ideal wife. Someone who will fit to his husband and I don’t think JH’s character will be that kind of a “wife” and that will be the plus to EJ. :wub:

Guest flora47

@gabjumz: i don't want a separation,didn't though of a replacement .

Who cares about the rules?!!!

No doubts that MY will feel empty without EJ

hi everyone! This is my first post. i am watching WR as well and i am loving the show as well, despite what other say about the low ratings!  totally hooked...

i can't wait till tomorrow too...the part where EJ confesses..omo moo!!!

i actually like Lee Dong Woon with stash, and without..the guy is handsome no matter what he has! LOL

I am not sure but I guess after EJ's confession to MY, she will ask her boss for replacement or the boss will forced her to be replaced. I remember they talked about the rules that the bodyguard should not fall in love with the client. I think the separation will make MH longs for EJ’s presence and will make him realize that he really cares for her not just as a buddy but as a man to a woman.

No offense meant to Jessica fans I found her beautiful but not natural at all, when I say not natural, I didn’t mean any surgeries but her character is just too good to be true. She is more like a walking doll and a Disney princess. I am a little apprehensive that her presence will not make the ratings go up but instead it will just lead to a typical irritating second lead. I don’t know how the PD will manage to make her “lovable” considering she is a third wheel. Honestly, as soon as I’ve seen her on screen I feel a little animosity against her character (a typical EJ-MH shipper since ep 1 eh! :wub: ) hehehhe!

Lastly, one thing I am definitely sure of. I am not the only one who will miss the ‘stache and the punky hair. PDnim BRING IT BACK!!!! fury.gif

PS: I remembered when they were in Japan, MH told EJ how great YS is. That she learned therapy, acupuncture, etc and become a perfect wife for a professional baseball player. I think, this has been his standard for an ideal wife. Someone who will fit to his husband and I don’t think JH’s character will be that kind of a “wife” and that will be the plus to EJ. :wub:

I am with you abt the bodyguard rules and I think EJ will ask for a replacement .... and let EJ boss be MY bodyguard ....hope the separation will awaken MY's real feelings abt EJ...I for one dont want EJ to witness and be like a lamp post when MY & JH is together...its too painful to watch...

lol I got the same feelings like you as soon as Jessica the Ex appear the hatre feeling surface.. :lol: I seriously hope watching MY and his ex wont get on my nerves too much...hope episode 8 won't dissappoint me ...

The way this thread moves so fast itself is a testament to how interesting WR is at least for international fans. 6. 2 is cruel! The ajhummas, I guess, are all busy watching MES. Anyway, hope this becomes like SKKS which got bad ratings but was such a celebrated drama otherwise and helped the careers of all the stars. I hope WR also gets its due recognition, maybe not through ratings, but through other means.

Loved reading everybody's thoughts. I love how MY is becoming more n more sensitive to EJ. He will take his time to realise he has another girl as his destiny now. I mean, it must seem to him a boon from heaven to get back his ex whom he loved so dearly before and still love. So he will take his time figuring things out. But I am so glad EJ chose to confess her feelings. It is better to get it out of the way than suffer bcoz MY does not have a clue to her feelings. I always appreciate it when heroines choose to confess their feelings.

tumblr_lyd970vEDO1qfop43o1_r1_250.giftumblr_lyd970vEDO1qfop43o2_250.giftumblr_lyd970vEDO1qfop43o6_r1_250.giftumblr_lyd970vEDO1qfop43o7_r3_250.giftumblr_lyd970vEDO1qfop43o8_r1_250.giftumblr_lyd970vEDO1qfop43o9_r1_250.gif

cre: onesweetdelightlater, tumblr

And who would believe this is the same LSY, right?

tumblr_ly73a5ZSTK1qfsq00o1_500.jpgtumblr_ly73a5ZSTK1qfsq00o2_400.jpg

cre: mbakus, tumblr

mimi26....the 1st 2 gifs are too painful to watch...the one when MY stopped EJ' hand..ahhhh my brokenheart bleed again for EJ by just by looking at the gif....poor EJ, how cruel is the timing for the appearance of the ex...they were just chilling out celebrating and hugging each other with happiness and she has to appear @ that moment....the writer can't choose a better time is it?? :crazy: