[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

here is the preview for tomorrow's episode!!!

http://youtu.be/uRYODPG5Wz4

it's daebak people! DAEBAK!!!! OUR OTP!!!!

when MY and EJ were so sweet together it was EJ's brother and father that was looking at them right? it was like they were thinking... what the heck are these two doing being sweet at each other..... LOL!!!

kumawo....

eeeeee..... so sweet moments.... kiiiyaaaa!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keysyoo0987

kumawo....

eeeeee..... so sweet moments.... kiiiyaaaa!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

welcome! reposted..... EJ pushed MY away when she saw that her brother and father was looking at them.

welcome! reposted..... EJ pushed MY away when she saw that her brother and father was looking at them.

yeah saw that scene...lol omo not the 4th failed attempt is it? lol

I can;t wait for tonite but at the same time how am I gonna handle next week. No previews no more WR no EJ-MY tears.giftears.gif

Guest keysyoo0987

yeah saw that scene...lol

I can;t wait for tonite but at the same time how am I gonna handle next week. No previews no more WR no EJ-MY tears.giftears.gif

yeah it is sad.... we sure are gonna miss them... :(

Watched ep 15, was the first time I would not fast forward scenes without MY and or EJ.

wow, can't wait for tomorrow's ep

the yi-mo  is really crazy

and DS? How could he?

yeah..not really a rom-com, is it?

VERY DISAPPOINTING.  The biggest flaw in Kdrama are the romances in which grown men and women approach love and sex like middle schoolers.  A 30 year old man doesn't know how to reach out and kiss the woman he loves?

Guest incarnadine

VERY DISAPPOINTING.  The biggest flaw in Kdrama are the romances in which grown men and women approach love and sex like middle schoolers.  A 30 year old man doesn't know how to reach out and kiss the woman he loves?

On the 2nd and 3rd kiss attempt, I understand your frustration since MY has already confessed his feelings to EJ by that time and EJ clearly reciprocates them. But as to the 1st attempt, EJ was still pretty clueless of MY's feelings for her so MY just lunging at her for kiss would have been, erm awkward. :rolleyes:

OMG SO ANNOYED WITH THIS EP AND THAT ITS A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!  crazy.gifcrazy.gif

i was hoping and praying they'd wrap all this crap up by the end and we'd have some sweet OTP moments. looking like that preview might be the only kiss scene. SO DISAPPOINTED. dry.gif

but that preview just lifted my spirits again. CANNOT WAIT for the scenes with EJ & MY and her dad and bro. LOLZ forever!!!

i'm hoping that timeline will be right, 10 min of wrapping up stupid stalker stuff and 50 or 60 min of our OTP!!!

was anyone else super annoyed that MY didn't even care that EJ was hurt? she totally got beat up and he didn't even ask if she was ok! she was bleeding for god's sake!  was not happy with MY about that!

Guest hitgirl

why do I feel like one last episode is not enough for all those stuff to be settled? :blink:

it's gonna be rush.. This is why I stop watching so many dramas at the final episodes. But due to my love for Lee Si Young I'm gonna finish this one :lol:

The actual hug, actual kiss.. can never come up to my imagination of their romance :angry: .. And JH put the rings into some kind donation box? How meaningful LOL

pikapuffie Yes I did notice that. She got hurt while saving him but he didn't seem to care and only WAITED for her to come to him and comfort him? He just took EJ for granted like that? I was so pissed watching that scene, thanks for bringing it up blush.gif

@hitgirl, i was waiting and waiting for him to ask her how she was, or show concern and nothing! he went all crazy when she bumped her head and now she's BLEEDING from the head and nothing??? grrrrr!!! he better make up for it next ep! and she got hurt saving him and he barely said thanks! not cool!

Lee Dong Wook Heartbreaking Cry Scene Critically Acclaimed

wildromance-lee-dong-wook-cry.jpg

The cry scene of Lee Dong Wook in KBS 2TV drama Wild Romance won critical acclaim.

In the episode 15 of Wild Romance broadcast on February 22nd, 2012, Dong Soo (Oh Man Suk) gets to know the fact that his wife (Hwang Sun Hee) destroyed the painting of Jong Hee (Jessica) due to jealousy. And Dong Soo deliberately asks Park Mu Yeol (Lee Dong Wook) to baseball room to assault him, and makes false statement about his criminal behaviors and actions to police.

Learned that the brother who is his most trusted person is a criminal, Mu Yeol is hit a blow, frustrated and in despair. Park Mu Yeol who can’t believe the fact sheds tears.

The audience said, “Completely into his crying scene,” “The whole body really shivers, the heart really hurts,” and so on.

cr: asian-drama.org

Guest asianromance

Decisions! Decisions, MY!

I can't decide what the smart/safer thing would be- to save JH first or to save EJ. EJ may be able to last longer under water, so it may be safer to save JH first. But then again if he saves EJ first, she may be more able to assist him after she's freed. But now with the switched clothes but not switched shoes, it's confusing!

the ahjumma devised a clever and cruel trick. Whoever MY saves first is the one that is "his woman", but because of the switched clothing, "his woman" will be saved last and will be more likely to drown- which means the ahjumma will satisfy her hate for MY's woman. Why oh why did both EJ and MY walk into this trap without backup?!

And I'm still mad at Yoon-yi for drinking that tea. For reals, that crafty bastard didn't suspect it was could have been poisoned? Well he sort of deserved to get poisoned anyways for assaulting Dong-ah

I know I might be the only one but I really feel sorry for the stalker lady, yes, she was a crazy maniac but the phrase she said by the pool to JH make me think of how invicible she must feel, when she said my name is not aunt or ahjumma, at one point I had a name... that was a powerful line, well written because it make me and probably others connect with her. Her mental illness probably kept her isolated and then she met this guy that started little by little to need her but even though she thought that was enough she still wasn't what he needed. And it was only on those moments when he was alone that he depended on her and she thought that, that was a relationship, and her obsession grew to the point where she wanted him to be alone and suffering to feel that he loved her... I don't know but that is really sad and I can't help it but feel sorry for her. I think her character is the best written one in the whole drama. It made her human. If you see it, I know it might seem creepy because she is old to be in love with our MY but really, why not, old or not she is still a woman, a person with no mental disease would've kept it to herself or would've other things in her world to make her forget him and concentrate on other things but since she didn't have anything and obviously no family or friends he became her world I think that might happen at any age... Sorry maybe the sadness of the ending make me concentrate on the most unlikely character.

Another character is JH she was so spoiled even in her relationship with MY she left him and came back to retake what she thought was hers all along, like a kid that stops playing with a toy and then picks it up again, that line everyone is changing, what was she expecting when life goes on. She showed it till the last minute is just unbelievable when the lady asked her she said it wasn't me, she didn't have to think about it twice and if EJ wouldn't have come at that moment she would've told the stalker who MY's girl was... and then SY the way she is really shows that she doesn't care about anything, she was pregnant but didn't tell her husband till it was really late and then the way she reacted to her husband's arrest as if it was nothing, but I can't blame her, she is her mother's daughter, this lady so uncaring how can she treat her daughter the way she did and praise someone and belittle her own, no wonder SY was the way she was, and instead of making her daughter take responsibility for what she did she allows her own grandchild's only stable parent to go into the deep end to save her daughter... then MY with so much to learn just living inside his own little baseball world because he couldn't face the divorce of his parents and all that life threw at him, he has to come out a better person from that pool and EJ the example of someone who gets up everytime life kicks her down, she is a fighter and she is what MY needs... I am sorry this drama really inspired me, I think that the producers did wrong at promoting it as a romantic comedy and try to make it light when it really is a dark, dark drama with elements of comedy, this drama is for more mature audiences not like us that we want romance and kisses and bedroom scenes because it is LDW of course, but that is why it never got to the right public the ones that could've appreciated it even more. Maybe in a couple of years we will be ready to watch it with a new perspective and like it even more.