[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

The only thing that would save the plot progress after this point, is that JH is the stalker and she should do some bad things that MY would hate her. And probably one of the best thing that we can see MY really deeply love EJ is that EJ would be hurt by JH while saving MY. That way we can have our happy ending probably in a hospital. And if EJ is hurt by JH, then MY would not feel guilty and pity her thinking he is the reason of JH's disease, and can freely hate JH:D like all of us.

BTW i dont hate Jessica or something i am neutral to her, I like some SNSD's songs but not a fan, but the production team really pushing my boundaries on hating not just the character but also Jessica with this plot developments! arghhh!

and one more thing, if this were really a rom-com, i really would love to see an accidental kiss at least! Come on, in Coffee Prince, the guy fell in love with the girl even thinking and accepting that she is a he. And in WR he even knows she is a female, although she is displayed as tomboy, she is too cute to be true:D how can he not like her :( Poor EJ!

Oh yeah! This scenario can also be expected. This way we can be at least convinced that MY fall in love with EJ @short notice. Fingers crossed

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced that Jessica is the stalker.  That's the only way that her continued presence makes any sense.  I'm not even worried about the wedding pictures and the weird preview. I think the wedding picture is something that she developed in stalker mode so that she could super impose herself in a picture next to MY.  Perhaps EJ found this picture and put Jessica on the suspect list. Maybe EJ pinned her because she was doing something suspect, but she can't really tell anyone what a creeper Jessica is because she knows that no one will believe her.

Haha...I keep calling her Jessica. I know the character has a name, but since the acting is so shoddy all I can see is Jessica.

love your wedding pic theory, your storyline is way better than the writers. i hope the writers can read english and get to drop by here to see our frustration, right?!

@jessd -- I totally agree. The development was slow. (Off topic -- I am watching Shut Up: Flower Boy Band also, and the OTP already have their first kiss in episode 5!) I think I would have even liked to have seen an accidental kiss between MY and EJ earlier on just to get their minds on the romance track at least. As for Jessica, I don't blame her for the development of the story. They should have picked someone older, and make JH's character less cutesy. It's as if MY was in love with a child. A bipolar idol child.

You're right if JH's less cutesy then the viewers might have taken her character more seriously or if they casted a more experienced actress to handle the role then the viewers can actually relate to her. I can't feel anything towards her and that is sad. She's supposed to make the OTP journey to realizing their love for each other more interesting but its all bland. Again, I'm not totally sure if its the acting or the script or the directing....the screen time on her is simply ridiculous...to say the least. i was kinda hoping the second lead will spice up the love-hate relationship between MY and EJ but nothing as in nada...I cannot even hate her or pity her...and for korean dramas that is so SAD.

Enjoying the show and everyone's comments and theories. Keep them coming! oh and I ran across this... http://withsubsplease.wordpress.com/

I'm so gonna check it out. Thanks for sharing.

I totally agree with your comment. A Thousand Kisses started out as a really good drama until the ex girlfriend became the lead. She took the lead actress's place and the drama went down hill from there. I'm sure all the staff, writer, PD and everyone who moniter the message boards read all the hateful comments from the viewers. After ep 32 it wasn't worth watching anymore. WR has only 6 more eps. and we haven't even gotten 1 kiss. I see why the ratings are so low. And I think the stalker is his friend's wife. The stalker is a woman I'm very sure of that because when the first photo was taken from the wall you can clearly see that it's a woman's hand. If it was the housekeeper she 10 years to harm him if she wanted too. I wonder when did the stalking begin anyway.

That is a great theory too! I thought of that as well but I am trying to figure out the stalker timeline and it seems that it started when EJ' was already in the picture so I am guessing that the stalker has to be someone VERY CLOSE to him and so that list of suspects on the preview is logical BECAUSE I THINK I AM GOING TO FLY TO KOREA AND SUE THE WRITERS IF THE STALKER IS JUST A RANDOM CHARACTER OR AN OVERZEALOUS ANTI-FAN. 

and please make it a LOGICAL reason why the stalker is SOOOOO ANGRY with MJ. I hope they did not waste too many episodes for the stalker issue just to give us a lousy ending on that story.

That said I still LOVE WILD ROMANCE and will continue WATCHING, LOVING, RANTING and ......

Ratings not good BUT don't care I am being entertained by this drama series. The chemistry is just soooo GREAT!

shondrea - I agree. I don't understand why so many drama writers seem to be stuck in this story line. Not only ATK and Wild Romance but Color Of Women as well. *quoted image* It's like they don't understand the viewing audience. Look at at major hit like METS where the main OTP fell in love and even with the lead females "death" the feelings never change. There is never an opportunity for another woman (or man) to interfere in the main OTP's love story. The feelings between the OTP are never shaken and never doubted - there is never a kiss or anything else with the 2nd lead. (Princess Man comes to mind - the OTP never wavered in their love for each other) 

A story line of one of the main OTP developing feelings for anyone else (an ex or someone new) never works and in some cases, the viewing audience reacts angrily by dropping said show and not continuing to watch. There are some writers who are beginning to understand this but the majority are stuck in the cliche garbage that viewers are rejecting. Even bringing in an idol (Jessica) to act the part of the ex doesn't help.  

Here it is at Episode 10 and nothing is happening between what are supposed to be the two leads. How they redeem MY at this point and convince anyone he's in love with EJ is going to be hard (in my book) because I've seen him slobbering all over JH. *quoted image* On the other hand, the writer for Shut Up: Flower Boy Band obviously understands since we're only at EP 5 and the preview shows a major kiss between the lead characters. *quoted image* So some of the writers get it and some don't. *quoted image*

This cannot be happening again. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It seems these writers are taking notes from each other and using the same crap. ATK was the biggest disappointment of all time.

*quoted image*

I hate this pic....

Shelbyra, is this true?! Really?

I read this on FB,

"Galz,the article is TRUE!!! 

Wild Romance titled means EJ feeling to MY ..what the hell is going on PD's mind! 

Sorry galz,I'll give myself a chance just 2 more epi coz I just don't understand IF LSY become LF actress but not ended up with LDW as LM actor..so we call this DRAMA?" 

~shelbyra

OMFG! I'll cry a river if this happens! Omo! AAAAAAAHHH!

fury.gif

Guest chunmin

hello everyone! i'm new here in this thread..

I have the same sentiments with guys.. I'm also wanting for EunJae-MooYeol more than JongHee-MooYeol.. I'm not against Jessica but what is happening to the story.. It's so unfair for LeeSiYoung 'coz she's the female lead. EunJae should be the one receiving all the hugs and kisses from MooYeol. hahah. aish!! but still, I'm hoping for EunJae-MooYeol 'til the end. PD-nim please don't change your mind. there's a lot of EJ-MY shippers around here.

Excited for later's episode..

Guest shelbyrafitri

Shelbyra, is this true?! Really?

I read this on FB,

"Galz,the article is TRUE!!! 

Wild Romance titled means EJ feeling to MY ..what the hell is going on PD's mind! 

Sorry galz,I'll give myself a chance just 2 more epi coz I just don't understand IF LSY become LF actress but not ended up with LDW as LM actor..so we call this DRAMA?" 

~shelbyra

OMFG! I'll cry a river if this happens! Omo! AAAAAAAHHH!

*quoted image*

I ask my korean friend there & tell me that article...

I dont hate Jessica but I HATE JH character

I'll give my chance for this week to continue watch or not coz I'm EJ+MY Shiper...

Btw, anyone here know PD's address coz I;m going to kill him....LOLlaugh.gif

I ask my korean friend there & tell me that article...

I dont hate Jessica but I HATE JH character

I'll give my chance for this week to continue watch or not coz I'm EJ+MY Shiper...

Btw, anyone here know PD's address coz I;m going to kill him....LOL*quoted image*

wow I read ur post @ the FB abt the article if its true then so sorry I am not gonna waste time watching Jessica/JH and MY be the OTP...the reason I am watching WR from the beginning is because LDW and LSY supposed to be the leading OTP and LSY be the leading actress not becoming the 2nd lead grrrrr this is so rediculious crazy.gif ....I hope this will be a learning lesson to LSY and LDW not to take up project which involve this writer and PD....it will be a disaster oh no I think its already a disaster for their resume especially for LSY....I know this is really mean but I seriously hope the rating keep nosediving as a punishement to this writer and pd.... they sure deserves it tongue2.gif

Guest shelbyrafitri

374866_329019813784469_321402277879556_1267350_2110679485_n.jpg

ME : MOM, WHERE IS MY BASEBALL BAT ???!!!

MOM : ITS IN YOUR CLOSET HONEY...WHY DO YOU NEED IT ????

ME : I NEED IT COZ I'M GONNA BASH PD;S NIM WITH IT AND MAKING HIM REGRET FOR EUN JAE & CHANGE THE SCRIPT EASILY

MOM : OK DEAR...BUT PLEASE BE CAREFULL..DO IT SECRETIVELY COZ I'M ALREADY BEING AHJUMMA AT HIS HOUSE

ME : GOTCHA!!!!!! w00t.gif

LOL/...... I just cant handle myself for that laugh.gif

I just don't understand why EJ won't quit.

She should have some dignity and just leave those 2 crazy pair.

It's like she's a masochist and likes being tortured.

I don't know, but this is getting too pathetic.

She can't and it is not a matter of dignity but of continuation, if she quits what we have left is a drama between JH and MY but if she's still there, there's still a chance that something might happen to make MY change his mind, all she wants to do is to help him and if in the process she gets hurt she will take it but that is what real love is isn't it? well, at least in drama land cause in real life I would've kick him to the curve a long time ago, it might be that the way some writers do the scripts is a little bit hash for women but that is korean culture. It is funny when we are fans we forget that this is a tv show and a script has been written from the beginning and each episode depend on each other not like real life but like a drama and if we alter something it will go out of what has been proposed from the beginning, if they would've made it so she will show more dignity and leave what would happen? MY is too blinded by the "love" he has for JH so he would've never missed and look for EJ if they would have made it so he would be more into EJ by the time JH appeared then she could leave and MY would go and find her but that wasn't the case. I still believe that something is going to happen and make MY go to EJ because if JH was the lead actress she came into the show too late just have patience we still have six more episodes to go.

Guest unnichan

I've been reading alot of comments and I hate to just interject but seriously, I think we have nothing to worry about where the OTP is concerned. JH isn't a threat to EJ or MY (unless she's the stalker). MY doesn't love her, he loves the idea of her and he feels responsible for her, if not guilt based on their abrupt break up. I think it's important to remember that Kdramas love to bait and switch. It's true he tried to capture a few bases with JH but he didn't. I think that was more of a habit (which Dong Soo kinda points out). And I've always felt that Short was kind of this metaphor for their relationship, and we all know what happened to him.

MY isn't at a point to be in love with EJ but so what? He'll get there. What's important for this week is that he's made the initiative to keep her in his life. I see no reason to be angry with him for wanting that or doing what it takes to make it happen. I think we, like EJ, need to calm down and enjoy the relationship for what it is. Not in a passive way but things have to progress naturally or we'll feel jipped in the the end, ne?

Thank you nkim11 and red_ginger for clarifying OTP for me.

Again...I can careless about the ratings.  Let's not pay attention to that. There are 6 more episodes to go...plenty of time for MY to realise and further develop his feelings for EJ.  I prefer how this OTP's (see, now I know how to use OTP...LOL) relationship is progressing instead of those dramas where the guy clearly knows he has feelings for the girls, but drags it out all the way towards the end to finally do something about it. At least in EJ and MY's case...it's understandable why MY has fully express his feelings. 

Jo...I feel the same way.  Well said.

hey all......i know I have cursed production house a lot and also thought that I'll not watch the show live stream but cant help...

i have taken off from office (giving a fake reason of being sick) so that I can watch it live whats gonna happen today *crazy I am* lol..no doubt......

so i need small help...if anyone can tell me how to use Solive to watch live stream...i have other link but want to try solive also...

A very wonderful and lovely article on LSY released by KBS English a couple of hours ago.

Lee Si Young: 'Director Makes Me Control Myself'     [2012-02-07]

I wonder if it is for damage control since some fans are pretty mad about the direction of drama and our favourite OTP.  :rolleyes:

thanx for sharing the article...its good to read more abt LSY she is damn adorable and down to earth in real life...

nd abt writer better I wont comment anything now as it will be nothing new as we all have already mentioned....

I just don't understand why EJ won't quit.

She should have some dignity and just leave those 2 crazy pair.

It's like she's a masochist and likes being tortured.

I don't know, but this is getting too pathetic.

Doesn't matter if Eun-jae quit or not.. It's better if LSY totally quits this drama if PDnim continues to keep that MY-JH pairing! fury.gif 

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Wild Romance Episodes 1 to 10 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

wildRomance.jpg

Wild Romance 1-10 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3628-wild-romance-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!