[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok seriously i admit that i'm watching this drama becos of jessica..

but honestly this drama is hilariously funny..i laugh so hard while watching every scenes..

eunjae and fark munyeol is really cute and funny couple..

now i will definitely going to continue watch this even there will be jessica or not...

really can't wait for the next episode..

i already watch all 3 episode with sub..anyone has link for episode 4 with sub??

i can't watch it in viki...

http://musthavesubs.....com/90187.html

Another good write up on Ep 1 & 2

oh gosh...i m grinning while reading this......loved the analysis..........thanx dear for sharing it..........

ok seriously i admit that i'm watching this drama becos of jessica..

but honestly this drama is hilariously funny..i laugh so hard while watching every scenes..

eunjae and fark munyeol is really cute and funny couple..

now i will definitely going to continue watch this even there will be jessica or not...

really can't wait for the next episode..

i already watch all 3 episode with sub..anyone has link for episode 4 with sub??

i can't watch it in viki...

here u go the subbed Epi#4...

http://www.epdrama.com/wild-romance/wild-romance-episode-4/

Enjoy.............

Guest noopie_1

Watching ep1 of wild romance with eng sub! So funny!

Esp when they jogged and compete who ran faster, and they didn't want to lose at each other. So funny! And up to the end, they were still bickering at each other. Hahhaa so funny! I laughed til my stomach pain ^^!

good job, lee dong wook! Lee shi young!

I can't wait to see how their relationship develop further!

Ok, continue ep2 ^^

Ps. Thank you everyone for the goodies!!

Guest happyshirt

I"m loving this drama. its wacky and just fun. LDW and LSY have such chemistry i can totally picture them falling for each other despite the bickering going on. But the fight in ep3 was a bit much i feel. Hopefully the other eppies can maintain the momentum.

Guest incarnadine

here's the recap for episode 3...I keep laughing and shedding tears alternately :sweatingbullets:

http://thetalkingcup...ance-episode-3/

it's quite lengthy because I feel it's a waste to leave any scene behind!

weee, another recap! I can't wait to read it :)

Finally watched Episode 3 with english subs, and uninterrupted by mandatory play timer with my little boy or bonding with the husband, heehee. Omg, I am loving the progress of the story. I know at this point that Eun Jae has come up with the wrong conclusion about Mu Yeol and Soo Young but nonetheless, I really felt the tension building up as she was trying to piece everything together. And can I just say, despite my neverending love for Lee Dong Wook, I found myself actually hating his character who is such an a**hole! lol. I guess that means he's portraying his role really well. I cannot wait to see him (Mu Yeol) falling and fawning over Eun Jae. But until that happens, I am totally going to enjoy their bickering :D

Manager Kim cracks me up with his one expression and abnormally big eyes laugh.gif

I've seen episode 4 raw but I am sure I'm going to appreciate it a lot more with the subs, which I am eagerly awaiting. With the entry of the mysterious woman with the neck tattoo into the story, things are reeeeally getting interesting.

WR fighting!!!

weee, another recap! I can't wait to read it :)

Finally watched Episode 3 with english subs, and uninterrupted by mandatory play timer with my little boy or bonding with the husband, heehee. Omg, I am loving the progress of the story. I know at this point that Eun Jae has come up with the wrong conclusion about Mu Yeol and Soo Young but nonetheless, I really felt the tension building up as she was trying to piece everything together. And can I just say, despite my neverending love for Lee Dong Wook, I found myself actually hating his character who is such an a**hole! lol. I guess that means he's portraying his role really well. I cannot wait to see him (Mu Yeol) falling and fawning over Eun Jae. But until that happens, I am totally going to enjoy their bickering :D

Manager Kim cracks me up with his one expression and abnormally big eyes *quoted image*

I've seen episode 4 raw but I am sure I'm going to appreciate it a lot more with the subs, which I am eagerly awaiting. With the entry of the mysterious woman with the neck tattoo into the story, things are reeeeally getting interesting.

WR fighting!!!

m sure u gonna love epi#4 with subs as m watching it and m ROFL literally....its hillarious everytime i see MY staring at EJ with doubt...

and other than MY - EJ m loving Director Kim and Dong Ah as a couple.....they are the best examples of opposite attracts....

DA has all sorts of expressions on her face and can make any atmosphere light with her talk and dir kim is like a robot who needs some battery to get recharge.....Dong Ah is just perfect for him.....

Guest noopie_1

Finished watching episode 2! I LOVE IT!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU seproast so much for the soft sub ep3!

THANK YOU kaeru chan for the recap!

During the baseball battle between MY and EJ, wookie is so handsome esp when he played baseball! I can't even blink my eyes! wahahaha!

:wub::wub::wub: The part where EJ stuck half body in the window at the ware house so funny! I kept laughing. And I wonder who hates MY so much, and even put poison in his tumbler. Actually I have thought of DS. But I'm not sure it's him, i hope it's not him, he looks kind to me. I think this drama, it's not only talking about jokes or bickering between MY and EJ. There are more than that, n I can see the story is getting more interesting! esp I'm curious what kind of relationship that MY and SY has. But I believe it's innocent relationship, between friend and friend, not more than that. They don't look like a lover to me.

Guest myhepyending

finished watching ep 4...so funny...cannot wait for the romance to be started...i can't imagine how will park mu yeol fall for eun jae... ^^

Guest rochinipark

dloaded and watched tis 2 know how it is.i think i'll just wait when KBSWorld start airing this in 2/3weeks after Man of Honor ends.i liked it though.its very exaggerated in your face gags brings out LOL moments.LDW is so loose here compared to Scent Of a Woman which i am also currently seeing.

LSY is a lefthanded like me.l like 2 notice lefties in actors.while i liked it,not enuf 2 dload and watch it.however,may change mind as History of Salaryman will be shown on another cable channel in my country in Malaysia-OneHD and both shows r gonna start same day and same time.oh the conflict.i heard both r good.

i like LDW wookie though.when is the shower scene comin?

anyone noticed that the character names MooYeol and EunJae are the same as the Writer's previous drama Evasive Enquiry Agency character names?cool i say.

finished watching ep 4...so funny...cannot wait for the romance to be started...i can't imagine how will park mu yeol fall for eun jae... ^^

already watched epi#4....it was MINDBLOWINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,....literally blowed my mind...

i was laughing so bad that my throat start to pain after it and i was coughing so badly....never watched any of such comic timing in any of my Hindi Shows till date....it was so damn hilarious......Wookie just ROCKSSSSs....

eagerly waiting for epi#5 n how EJ - MY will behave as lovers after this much of fighting.....