[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

akkkk OMG!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifThe Ending Secne.

*quoted image*

I can't get over this scene! Whaaa! Hyun Sung, you better see this! Then tell us if you really think the preference of your dearest Hwon has changed from woman to man! hahhaha!

I guess after this scene, nobody will doubt the chemistry between HGI and KSH!!! :wub::wub:

Lastly, dear vampire prosecutor, forgive me but I can't help it! Please don't visit me tonight... hahhaha!

Guest KhunTorian

OHHHHHHHHHHHH.........EMMMMMMMM........GEEEEEEEEE.....

the ending scene is a heartbeat stopper!

i was only reading the live updates cuz my internet sucks and

MISSED the mega hotness?

argghhhhhhh~.............

i was screaming like a lunatic in front of my lappy and my parents are giving me "hv u gone crazy" look...

hopefully,there is a YT link soon cuz torrent hates me...=]

i have a question,did he push her down roughly or was it a gentle movement?...just out of curiosity. :w00t:

gabjumz i too hope that the chemistry will be on fire next week!and i doubt anyone would question Hwon's sexuality now..god have i mentioned i love this drama :wub:

thanks for the live updates

YAY THANKS FOR THE RATINGS UPDATE!WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER I KNOW ITS GOING TO INCREASE NXT WEEK

Guest *lyrynne*

in the book yes he did push her down and it hurt her shoulders because he was pressing them as hard as he can. omg prepare yourselves for episode 9 and 10!!! gahhh i dun wanna spoil.

in the book yes he did push her down and it hurt her shoulders because he was pressing them as hard as he can. omg prepare yourselves for episode 9 and 10!!! gahhh i dun wanna spoil.

Oh please, spoil. In fact I BEG you to spoil me. I'm dying to know what will happen after that.

Freaking good episode.

Loved the frst night of Wol in Hwon's room. Super sad yet romantic.

Oh yes please do spoil us. I really cant wait till next Wed and Thu.

Gah. Struggling so hard NOT to read the spoilers right now!

They better release a preview like soon, be it text preview or an actual one. Dying to find out what goes on in the next episode.

And ratings! Omg. Hopefully they managed to break 30% considering it peaked at 38%!

Didn't expect this show to do SO well so soon <333

I was thinking about Wol not recognizing the girl she sees in her 'visions'...How come she cant recognize herself?? She was very young when she went with the Shaman and she surely have seen herself in a mirror//So how come she cant recognize herself as the girl running with the king?? Aka her younger version???

Guest *lyrynne*

^The images she saw were hazy and blurred.

I already posted the whole story in the previews page yesterday ahaha but anyway here it is again.

SPOILER

This is accdg to what I've read on the book.

-The scene we saw on today's episode is different..just a bit. It was Wol's last night in the palace and Hwon was really eager to know who's healing him. That night they gave the tea as usual to help him have a good deep sleep so he drank it up but coughed it out. Worried, Woon asked if he needs to call the doctor but Hwon assured him that he was okay and that he only swallowed his on 침 (saliva). Woon stood on guard outside while Wol is sitting beside Hwon. She was surprised when Hwon moved. She panicked so she tried to move away but he caught her ankle and pushed her down holding both of her shoulders. She tried to hard to get off from his hands but he was using too much strength on her. Hwon suddenly ordered his servants to bring as many candles as they can so he can see her face. When the room was fully lit with candle he couldn't believe his eyes. He was now sure that he's not dreaming, not seeing a ghost nor hallucinating. He asked for her name and she replied Wol, the name that you gave me. Woon who saw the whole thing right out from the window was confused on how Hwon was awake then he saw the handkerchief beside him and realized that Hwon coughed out the whole tea.

-Now that Hwon knows who's healing him though he's feeling better already he pretended that he was still sick. He'll tell his servants to call Wol because he's feeling dizzy or he's having a bad headache. (CHILDISH BUT CUTE OMGAHH)

-Ever since that night Hwon became a cheerful person, which his eunuch haven't seen in a very long time. Hwon would smile a lot, tease, and tell jokes especially around Wol.

-One night he ordered his servants to call Wol for he is feeling weird and that they should take a walk outside to breathe some fresh air. They walked around the palace and then Hwon suddenly asked his servants to step back, including Woon who was dumbfounded. Once Hwon and Wol were a distance apart from the servants Hwon grabbed Wol's hand and ran away. They hid in different buildings in the palace. This made Hwon excited and Wol, though uneasy felt the same way.

-Hwon told Wol about a girl he once loved and cried. :tears: (This part is not clear because the description was rather confusing to me but I think they kissed?)

-Since Wol reminds Hwon of Yeonwoo he became in doubt about Yeonwoo's death because it was all sudden. He started investigating.

-Hwon personally went to Seongsucheong and met Nokyung. He asked how Wol became a shaman. Nokyung said that she found her on the street and that she had no idea what the child's background was.

-Again this made me confused..Wol wanted to go back to her family and Seol knows that she gained back her memory. Wol said that it looks like they're not the only ones that were investigating Seongsucheong but also Hwon was. Seol said that if Hwon can gather more evidence Wol can go back home. Wol said if she's found out, her past life as Yeonwoo will be found out as well.

-Woon was scared that Yeonwoo, the girl Hwon loves was the same person that he likes which was Wol. He wished that Wol's a different person, just a shaman.

-Minhwa finally go what she always wanted which was to share a night with Yeom (this really made me a bit annoyed because she was insisting herself and doesn't even think of what she did to Yeonwoo.)

-Woon's a son of a concubine.

The summary I read on naver.

-Hwon finally found out that Yeonwoo's alive and all the secrets have been found out.

-Yeom told Minhwa to confess what she did to Hwon.

-Minhwa became a slave to pay for what she did but I think she still had Yeom by her side.

-Yangmyung still did everything for his brother Hwon though he was hurting.

-Bokyung who didn't receive Hwon's love commited suicide.

-Both evil granny and Yoon daehyung were punished by drinking poison. (I think this was the punishment for those who live in the palace)

-Yangmyung died during a sword fight with Yoon daehyung's people.

-Yeonwoo got back her position as Hwon's Queen and they had a child.

Just copy pasted the rest from my old post wayyyyyy back in page 60 sth. I only skimmed the first book but I read the whole entire chapter of tonight's episode for three whole days!! Korean is not my native language. I'm fluent but this is sageuk, even Koreans find it hard to understand the whole thing so my phase is sooooo slow when I read.

VI bought the book here in Korea last december. There's no English version of the book yet so it's in Korean.

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

Ep. 8 quick recap Thanks to Softy:

i want to quote softy's last statement :

"*so anyone still having doubts about their chemistry now? the guy sure knows how to deliver a performance. my jaws dropped during the broadcast and I forgot how to type for a second…."

423176_175972322508840_152170751555664_238442_2014890044_n.jpg

OMG THOSE EYES from the both of them. IT MADE MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT.