[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Gonna miss MoonSun

Love the ending even though not all part...

Thanks for the PDnim and writer for those lovely dovey scene quite enough time as enclosure...

Watching the last episode was like a FAST MOOD CHANGING

first 30 minutes made my heart aches due to many deaths 

but the last 30 minutes.. it made me laugh and giggling..

So in love with King Hown wub.gif

So Love the Ending wub.gifwub.gif

And beyond all that... Thanks for all friends in here...

Thanks for the explanation... BTS pict and video... for all...

Moon That Embraces The Sun is DAEBAKKK

sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh

Final comment: disappointed. Everything felt rushed at one go. Suddenly everybody die. Feels so empty/quiet (you dun think so?). Just left Hwon and YW. NK also die.... When they got married, i feel empty and sadness instead of happy. I dun know why.

i already disappointed at how seol die. I dun mind she died. But, at least make it accidental or at least when someone wan to stab Yeom, then she covered him or something. the worst part is Yeom even did not fight at all, as if he dun knoe.... BUT he know. When he was young, he practiced with his best friend wat......

haloow a girl fight for you and u just stare she is being attacked. what a gentleman are you.... lousy to the MAX. I loved yeom when he was young. as he is getting older, his brain also old liao....

aihh again YM died like that. i was waiting for the minister to kill YM from behind or something. this one showed YM committed suicide. Might as well use his own sword and stab on himself lah!!!!!!

then reunion scene, even though yeom know his sister alive, but he does not look suprised at all.... no expresssion.... only at last expression come out. I feel so unnatural regardless how guilty he is feeling towards her. I think the mother's scene was not bad.

I dun mind no kiss scene during consummation nite... understandable.... they put it at the last scene instead....

then MW also got no expression when YW enter..... haizzzzz then the whole conversation just went wrong....

Then Hwon playing that, dun know for what.... other than he is competing with hyung sun (it was funny) but i just think HUH!!!!!

then i thought YW got present? where???? he run away to practice??? i become confused ler....

Anyway, BLAH!!!!! not nice

i think princess's man, sungkyungkwan scandal's ending was much better....

SUCH A WASTE OF A GOOD DRAMA.... I love this drama but the ending was a disappointment... well at least to me lah....

I usually don't go back to the thread of the drama I watched after it ends. But out of all the dramas I've watched, this is the only drama I watched from the beginning till the end... had sleepless night trying to wait for the raws to come out and went home early just so I can watch it live streaming.... I know Korean but not the ancient Korean thus I had a hard time fully understanding everything. BUT BECAUSE OF EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD.... I was able to cope up and at the same time I was able to learn a lot...

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Thank you :) and God Bless to you all!

I have to quote you, I have the same thing, I don't usually go back to thread when the drama ends, I watched a lot of dramas, but only few I stayed till the end.. I dont wanna generalize, but mostly all my Kdramas finale never satisfied me with the ending.. So this is nothing new to me.

The ending was so-so, they tried to show us that, they didnt rush the ending, but you cant never hide it..

I enjoyed most about watching the MoonSun is my Gutter Girls. Girls, It was my pleasure watching with you you.. No goodbyes right, so next stop, are we gonna time travel from 300 years ago??

Guest Starlitelet

Yes, I also felt that reunion between YW and her mother was kinda a last minute scene and forced so I didn't feel touched as I should have been.

The ending was classic. Not bad, but also not mind blowing. I don't know.... k-dramas always have mediocre endings. Like SKKS and City Hunter. Both shows were so good but the endings were disappointing.

But I'm still pissed YW didn't even shed a tear for YM. She cried pver Hwon's sadness but she didn't cry because of YM. 

Hi aisling_ ^^!

Did the last episode feel rushed for you? I'm planning on watching it after - haha.

I already knew that there would be a huge rush b/w Yeon Woo and her family reuniting. You got to be kidding me that her family only found out about her within the last two episodes.

I also hate the factor that Yeon Woo gives/pays absolutely no mind to Yang Myung throughout the whole series. I don't know about the last episode because I haven't watched it. Though, I do not like the way she treats Yang Myung. It's not the first time she has acted inconsiderately towards Yang Myung. When the King was being harsh to Yang Myung about "staying away from Yeon Woo"... like the part where Yeon Woo was at the temple where Yang Myung's mom lives? It kind of broke my heart to see her not defending Yang Myung. She could have calmed down the tension between the two brothers, but when the King told her to leave (or something like that), she just left.

From reading what other people (including you) have wrote about Yeon Woo not crying over Yang Myung... that kind of bugs me too. I'll see how it plays out. Though, she doesn't need to love Yang Myung like crazy in order to cry for him. Wasn't he also one of the closest people to her?

---------------------------------------------------------------

About Yang Myung's

death... I'd have to come back and comment on it after watching episode 20. I thought he would have died protecting Hwon, but instead... he suicides? I hate it when characters suicide. It's like they don't know what to do with the characters anymore. Yes, I understand that Yang Myung needs to somehow disappear, so there wouldn't be another rebellion/overthrow in the future. Though, couldn't he have gone far away, like he always wanted to do? I've never read the novel, so I don't know his ending in there. I see no point in him killing himself. It's not like he did some horrible past deed like the Queen. If she suicides, then I would understand why. Did Yang Myung even go to see his mother? What about his poor mother? I feel like if he just suicides, then it's more like he can't live without Yeon Woo, and he's just using Hwon as his excuse to die.

Yes, I also felt that reunion between YW and her mother was kinda a last minute scene and forced so I didn't feel touched as I should have been.

The ending was classic. Not bad, but also not mind blowing. I don't know.... k-dramas always have mediocre endings. Like SKKS and City Hunter. Both shows were so good but the endings were disappointing.

But I'm still pissed YW didn't even shed a tear for YM. She cried pver Hwon's sadness but she didn't cry because of YM. 

I think Yeonwoo did cry for Yangmyung when she and Hwon hugged each other and cried. It's just that they didn't state it out explicitly. So many things happened and I think it would have been difficult to explain everything at one go. I believe that when Hwon and Yeonwoo hugged each other and cried, they were crying for all the tragedies that had to happen to let them be together in peace.

The end will determine how great a drama is and I must say that it ended with an EXCLAMATION POINT!!!! :wub::wub:

I WILL FOREVER TREASURE TMETS and all the MoonSun chinggus!

I hope they will release the director's cut dvd soon.....

same sentiment with you...my cinggu :)

Actor Jung Eun Pyo reveals his wife is pregnant with their third child

1424l5l.jpg

it looks like actor Jung Eun Pyo will be welcoming his third child soon!

The actor, who plays the eunuch that serves the king on ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘, announced the pregnancy of his wife through a phone call with MyDaily on March 14th.

“My wife is currently 6 months pregnant. I try hard to spend a lot of time with her even while filming for Moon-Sun,” he said. “My other two kids, son Ji Woong and daughter Ha Eun, are both excited about having a younger brother.”

He continued, “Because our third child is going to be a son, we decided to name him Ji Hwon. Ji Hwon came to us around the time when I got casted for ‘Moon Sun’, and as much as I love Hwon in the drama, the name has a special meaning and it means a lot to me.”

Congratulations to them!

AKP

AWWW he named his kid after Hwon!.... and congrats!

Guest cococrust

ep 19 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zbiauf

OST 6

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p0q2ip

MV 4 n 5

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bn16qs

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fwbej1

I also hate the factor that Yeon Woo gives/pays absolutely no mind to Yang Myung throughout the whole series. I don't know about the last episode because I haven't watched it. Though, I do not like the way she treats Yang Myung. It's not the first time she has acted inconsiderately towards Yang Myung. When the King was being harsh to Yang Myung about "staying away from Yeon Woo"... like the part where Yeon Woo was at the temple where Yang Myung's mom lives? It kind of broke my heart to see her not defending Yang Myung. She could have calmed down the tension between the two brothers, but when the King told her to leave (or something like that), she just left.

I thought the writer purposely wrote it this way to not complicate things further. As we all know, Yeonwoo's heart belongs totally to Hwon. Yang Myung to her is a good friend. But he confessed his feelings to her, it was something unexpected to her. If she actually gave him more attention than needed, it will mean giving hope to Yang Myung. And with so many other things going on in the show, it will also make the whole plot more complicated. It's just my opinion after watching the whole drama so please don't hate me.:P

How unlucky I should be????!!!!! I was watching so happily with little lag for every 5 minutes but suddenly towards the end my streaming suc**** and completely blacked out. I missed the kiss of our leads. I was disappointed with the consummation night self-introductions and lost hope for any lovey dovey scenes. But seeing the pics and comments on the kiss at the end crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif W

I tried to control my emotions during ym scenes. But in vain. It was really a sad death. What??? Is it termed as suicide??? Why??? Waahhh woon and ym scenes, really touching.

Also, ifelt yesterdays nk and yw scenes were better than todays reunion bet yw and her mom/oraboni. It was not effective as it should be.

Now the prince ask for woon to be his playmate, so sweet!!!

Was yw shown as pregnant again???? :D

I have to see the episode fully once again to tell my feelings on the ending. Have to wait for links on yt or tudou.

Thanks everyone for the spoilers and pictures. Hope to see u all in another thread. Ciao :D :D :D :D

Can't believe it's really over.. No more Hwon YW and even Hyungsun! tears.gif and my poor YM! Rest in peace, and I hope you get a much better and happier life in the afterlife. tears.giftears.gif BK and Minhwa too! I can't help but pity them.. But at last, Hwon and YW got together, and the final scene is sweet. :wub:

Thank you to all TMTETS casts and crews for this great drama. I really enjoy my Wed-Thur nights watching it. :D This is truly my all time favorite K-drama, and I won't forget it! I also thank every Moonsunners here. I like reading all your posts, and I won't forget you guys either! It's been a wonderful and exciting journey with all of you hehe :D Hope we'll meet again in another thread. :)

I have to quote you, I have the same thing, I don't usually go back to thread when the drama ends, I watched a lot of dramas, but only few I stayed till the end.. I dont wanna generalize, but mostly all my Kdramas finale never satisfied me with the ending.. So this is nothing new to me.

The ending was so-so, they tried to show us that, they didnt rush the ending, but you cant never hide it..

I enjoyed most about watching the MoonSun is my Gutter Girls. Girls, It was my pleasure watching with you you.. No goodbyes right, so next stop, are we gonna time travel from 300 years ago??

count me in for time travel !! :):w00t:

It's really my pleasure watching, sharing, swearing in this room...kekekek...enjoy every bits..this is my 2nd experienced watching K-Drama insanely (1st with Lie To Me)...lurking like zombie, every mins refreshing this thread just to get new info about the incoming episodes... :sweatingbullets:

I enjoyed it very much...I don't have any complains with the casts, storyline, even the wardrobe...I just enjoy it :) especially when meet same people who enjoy the drama without much criticism...

same with you 1Crazynyt, I don't expect much with the ending, as long as they not kill the OTP / cliffhanger ending...then everything just fine for me.

I'll definitely hard to say goodbye with TMETS...

cheers <_<