[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest victoriamai

As heart broken as I am from YM's death.... I have to say that the way the writer's wrote his death is 100000x more meaningful than if he had died in the middle of battle. He chose to die because he knew his death would not only get rid of an "image" for the rebels, it would further protect his brother's throne. Also in this world, there was nothing for him to live for any longer now that he had already helped his brother kill all the bad guys. Yeon Woo belongs to the King now and that's all YM ever wanted was YW. So I can see why he chose his death....

So many people died today. I don't know how many tears I'll be able to cry...

WOW. THE KING IS SO IMPATIENT! LOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG. "The queen will now take care of me so you all can leave" omg.

they didn't even kiss................ are you freaking kidding me. akljdkalsdjlkasjdlkajflkajdkldjkals

As heart broken as I am from YM's death.... I have to say that the way the writer's wrote his death is 100000x more meaningful than if he had died in the middle of battle. He chose to die because he knew his death would not only get rid of an "image" for the rebels, it would further protect his brother's throne. Also in this world, there was nothing for him to live for any longer now that he had already helped his brother kill all the bad guys. Yeon Woo belongs to the King now and that's all YM ever wanted was YW. So I can see why he chose his death....

So many people died today. I don't know how many tears I'll be able to cry...

WOW. THE KING IS SO IMPATIENT! LOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG. "The queen will now take care of me so you all can leave" omg.

they didn't even kiss................ are you freaking kidding me. akljdkalsdjlkasjdlkajflkajdkldjkals

your word, your opinion and comment really 100% true.. and meaningful..:lol:

are they? are they not even kiss? really really freaking kidding me also..fury.gifphew.gif

Guest Summer150721

-_- NO COMMENT!!! -_-

-_- NO COMMENT!!! -_-

-_- NO COMMENT!!! -_-

-_- NO COMMENT!!! -_-

NO COMMENT!!! 

NO COMMENT!!! 

NO COMMENT!!! 

NO COMMENT!!! 

Guest mstar.

One word to describe my current feeling after they zoomed out the last scene:

EMPTINESS.

Hwon was really cute when he "played" the instrument for YW. It was actually Hyungsun playing it hahaha! YW had a crown prince and seems like they are really living happily ever after.

I don't wish to talk about the sad scenes, they are too sad for me to even think about it. YM, NK, S and BK R.I.P You're all dearly missed.

If there is a crime BK have really made, in my opinion, it is to think that the queen is her place. But she have pay for her sins. Let's all forgive BK and MH. They have been punished.

HAPPILY EVER AFTER :)

Guest victoriamai

There wasn't a kiss during the consummation but!The end ends with a kiss :DDD HAN GA IN ACTUALLY OPENED HER MOUTH AND KISSED. I have never seen her do that before :D

Now I'm in tears that it's over...........

However, the ending could have been a lot better... It's just unsettling... if that's the word. I don't know.. ending didn't suck, it just....... wasn't all there :\

Now it's back to reality and time to get ready for school..

Guest Summer150721

One word to describe my current feeling after they zoomed out the last scene:

EMPTINESS.

AGREE i dont feel something :( tears.gif  tears.gif tears.gif tears.gif 

I can't believe it ended already. I keep thinking there has to be a next episode.

I love the ending. It is so incredibly sweet how much he loves her. SQUEAL. Major giggling when Hwon tries to play the instrument and HyungSun is like already a master. I just wish this had been a 24 episodes instead of 20.

the first time I like the second male lead. I was telling to myself all the time when watching the ep. 20, "Please don't let YM die, Please don't let YM die."

When he died, I was crying river. Why? His death wasn't that worthy. He wanted to die. No wonder, he's the most pitiful character in this drama. And why wasn't there a scene YW crying for YM?

Finally, It's the end. :tears:

Guest pansy

BEST ending ever !!!! so many sweet scenes between the King & Queen :wub:

about YM death ... he did explain to Woon ... his reasons ...

Guest kishaleigh

I thought it was really sweet at the ending. And it made me laugh at the same time because of Hyungsun.xD

I am satisfied with the ending..they kissed but just a tame kiss maybe because many kids are watching TMETS.

the first time I like the second male lead. I was telling to myself all the time when watching the ep. 20, "Please don't let YM die, Please don't let YM die."

When he died, I was crying river. Why? His death wasn't that worthy. He wanted to die. No wonder, he's the most pitiful character in this drama. And why wasn't there a scene YW crying for YM?

Finally, It's the end. :tears:

She cried more for Hwon's sadness over his brother's passing. From the start, I don't think she ever saw YM saw him in the light he wanted her to see him as.

yeah. kinda of rushed ending. Cried during YM's death and also during MW's meeting with husband and son. :tears: My 2 years old son look at me like What the hell mom? :blink:

5 years old son comes in check every 3 minutes if i am still crying. B)