[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Wait! Did I get the preview right? Is Wol finally getting curious of her true identity? Not so sure though my mind was all over the place I'm not sure I heard it right.

Poor Yang Myung!!!

Everyone is missing Yeonwoo... The mother had a dream about her and even BK too...

Seems like Yeom is going to discover Yeonwoo's last letter... did he just find that now? After all those years?

Now this is the problem with following a currently airing drama... ALL THE WAITING KILLS ME!!!

EDIT

@semi-fly you're the best!!! SO fast!

Haish!!

Stupid BK *quoted image*! Why la you have to appear at that such a crucial moment ??? What a pain in the neck!

Now we have to wait another 23 hours!

Overall, very good Ep. More screen time for other actors. Am not complaining, but I wish Hwon + Wol have more screen time together. Maybe PD Nims are saving the moment for tomorrow :) [fingers crossed]

I know, right?! Is Bo Kyung going to be the only one out of all the people who have seen YW/Wol to recognize her? (that's what the expression on her face made me think, that she recognized her) Unless she's just surprised/jealous/angry that another woman was with the King.  And how dare she just waltz right into his room? dry.gif Cheeky witch.  

Seriously if people still nag about Han Ga Ins acting skill then they need to go to a physician....Sorry but she is really good as adult YW...She just nails every scene with so touching emotional expressions....

She is an actress with looks but she doesnt give a DMN about her looks, this is what I always get from her.

I really had to cry when YW's mother was crying it was so heartbreaking....

I hate BK and princess Minhwa...Seriously she is kinda showing off YW is gone...I mean come on... Oh and also it is really strange that she hasnt had any scenes with HW???? WHY???

Actually, Song Jae Hee (Yeom) is starting growing on me. He's going to find YW's last letter and cry in tomorrow's episode... 

I actually thought BK is going to interrupt Hwon and Wol in the middle of... something more intense... like kiss? :D :D

Guest ginny_potter

Tsk, tsk... what a sneaky little witch that BK is. Haha! Couldn't contain her jealousy over the fact that the king was with his human amulet.

And who hated the Grandma even more with this episode? :angry: Now she's planting seeds of doubt about YM into the king's head. Grrr! War-mongerer queen.

I'm glad they finally showed how the Heo family is still grieving over YW after all these years.

Seriously if people still nag about Han Ga Ins acting skill then they need to go to a physician....Sorry but she is really good as adult YW...She just nails every scene with so touching emotional expressions....

She is an actress with looks but she doesnt give a DMN about her looks, this is what I always get from her.

I really had to cry when YW's mother was crying it was so heartbreaking....

I hate BK and princess Minhwa...Seriously she is kinda showing off YW is gone...I mean come on... Oh and also it is really strange that she hasnt had any scenes with HW???? WHY???

That was one of the most heartbreaking to me. The mother dreaming about YW and then breaking down and Yeom finding her and crying too. SO sad! tears.gif When they run into YW outside the paper shop and mom actually brings up YW's name, did I see a flicker of guilt cross Minhwa's face? Everyone seemed to be thinking of YW in this episode. 

Guest ginny_potter

MH reaction to YW running into the mom was expected, although she was again her bubbly self when she realized that YM seemed to be interested in that girl. Gahhh, I love these royal sibling interactions.

@tessieroo - I saw that look too, and I hope they'll deal on that in future episodes. To be fair, drama!MH is tolerable compared to book!MH, if we base it on the summaries/translations of people who read the books.

I am with all of you....anticipating the new episode's preview.... I just hope to see it before heading to bed!!

BTW, have anyone else DL their app? I DLed it and want to use it but it's not English at all! *pulls hair* Anyone can help do the basic tutorial for us less fortunate?!?

Thanks.

eeeek! i am having the same problem,,, please could someone help us use this app! :)

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

That was one of the most heartbreaking to me. The mother dreaming about YW and then breaking down and Yeom finding her and crying too. SO sad! *quoted image* When they run into YW outside the paper shop and mom actually brings up YW's name, did I see a flicker of guilt cross Minhwa's face? Everyone seemed to be thinking of YW in this episode. 

i agree with you. me and my sister are teary eyed at this scene.

and that guilt written on her face is prominent but it just ended there. ><

and it was also interesting that both are dreaming each other (Mom and Yeon Woo)

430538_179522462153826_152170751555664_246596_1130471982_n.jpg

aaahhhh after all of that and just when they are finally alone, why did the Queen have to come? I'm expecting some sweet moments of getting to know one another :) . That totally ruins it. I'm expecting Hwon to find that thing he gave YH when he went to see her. Will that be how he find out its really her? Hmmm....

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

The scenes of the mom with young Yeon Woo and then with yeom was heartbreaking.tears.gif  I was seriously hoping for the Mom to see the adult Yeon Woo's face, but I know it's not yet time for that.  i'm so looking forward to the reunion of the family (Mom and Yeom with YW) someday.smile.gif

MH reaction to YW running into the mom was expected, although she was again her bubbly self when she realized that YM seemed to be interested in that girl. Gahhh, I love these royal sibling interactions.

@tessieroo - I saw that look too, and I hope they'll deal on that in future episodes. To be fair, drama!MH is tolerable compared to book!MH, if we base it on the summaries/translations of people who read the books.

I THOUGHT I saw something flicker across her face! (glad I'm not the only one who saw it, it went by pretty fast) I've been hoping they deal with this too. Dumb question but did Minhwa ever know that Prince Myung liked Yeon Woo? She knew that Hwon did but I wonder if she knew both brothers liked the same girl? (somehow I don't think so unless they show it in flashback, we never saw it) unsure.gif

And it was super sweet that YW/Wol finally had a memory of Myung! wub.gif Sad that she tells him to move on and lose that woman in his heart - poor guy. Can't catch a break. 

EDIT: WOOHOO! Softy's recap is up already! Here:

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun-e9-coming-up/

Guest gaeaisthename

Episode 9 was great. My heart cries for Prince Yang Myung, foil character. I wish to see more of JIW character. Oh, well. What can I say? I am a big fan. Kudos to those who made this Korean drama possible.  YW and Hwon's scenes really makes me feel giddy. :)

Is it me or in the preview does it look like Hwon is on his way to consumate his marriage to BK?

WHATTTTTTT??? No way....I think he is avoiding her...He is being rude/harsh on her because she lets him feel the same as  YW (LOL) and hence he is trying to block her...Oh I cant wait when everybody discover YW is alive.....I want to make a wallpaper with all those evil/guilty/jealousy faces!!!!! That will be sooo sweet....

BTW can someone please tell me about YW's letter??? What is written in there???

Guest noopie_1

Thank you everyone for the photos and spoilers! OH Mannnnnn, the ending is so good, make me curious to know what is next episode! Eventhough I haven't watched this eps live, but as im reading the spoiler, I'm already so so so excited! Esp I can't wait til yeom find out abt the last letter that left by YW. Can't imagine how is lee hwon reaction after he's reading the YW letter.....