[Drama 2011] Queen Insoo 인수대비

Admin

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonders how is the rating for this drama.. no one english subbing this drama?.. sorry, others have asked, i know :)  B)

I have no idea if anybody's subbing this drama. I watch it every weekend, and I really like the acting & everything, even the crazy ladies.

I do find the great dowager queen (Insoo's MIL) rather cold and irritating from time to time, and quite greedy and uncool.  Though she accuses Insoo of being greedy, it is actually she who doesn't want to share her power.

As for the rating, I think it's below 2%.  That is to be expected tho.

Guest Grandpayee

wonders how is the rating for this drama.. no one english subbing this drama?.. sorry, others have asked, i know :)B)

DarkSmurf.com has partical English Translations.

Guest yuffieeee

Hi Everyone,

Queen Insoo Episodes 21-24 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

QueenInsoo.jpg

Queen Insoo 21-24 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...een-insoo-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

how to watch this drama without subtitle...if there is a recap...or discussion here at least I can understand. so sad it seems just a few interested with this drama.I have download up to episode 42 but i can't watch because not understand...

darksmurf subtitle still no progressing ...anybody know here is there darksmurf continue to sub this drama ??

I have no idea if anybody's subbing this drama. I watch it every weekend, and I really like the acting & everything, even the crazy ladies.

I do find the great dowager queen (Insoo's MIL) rather cold and irritating from time to time, and quite greedy and uncool.  Though she accuses Insoo of being greedy, it is actually she who doesn't want to share her power.

As for the rating, I think it's below 2%.  That is to be expected tho.

U watch this drama...? I found someone that have same interest with me.....Can I ask u....how to woman name .... married to insoo son (the king now)... she a bit older than the king

Archived