[Drama 2011] Queen Insoo 인수대비

Admin

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JaeMi88

can someone please tell me what did she say to Dowon(her future husband) at the begginning of ep 2? please please I am dying to know. THanks so so much for that

I tried my best to translate from the Chinese subs I've watched. Sorry, I'm not a good translator.

BSH: Baek Sung Hyun

EJ: Eunjung

BSH asked if she wanted to see him. EJ then asked who he is. BSH tells her his full name and said Prince Sooyang is his father.

EJ: I wasn’t asking for your name.

BSH:Then…

EJ: I was asking why you came to find me. (BSH just smiles). You really don’t understand human language? Both families have already agreed to the marriage. So I am using an excuse. Isn’t it like that. The adults have made a decision that cannot be objected.

BSH: Oh, you mean this. You want to see the groom because you want to take back and cancel the marriage arrangement? It is okay if this is what you meant. I will accept.

EJ: So you are saying whichever will be

BSH: I will follow, because fate cannot be forced. You don’t have to feel sorry.

EH: Do you know who I am when you first saw me at the palace.

BSH: Losing your way around the palace means that you don’t live in the palace. You were allowed to go into the palace because you are related to someone (who works for the Kings, like a general?). It should be someone I know. The truth was that I was curious and thought it was strange.

(They said something I couldn’t fully understand about some proverb)

BSH : Then do you know who I am?

EJ: Of course I don’t know

BSH: Then this is some kind of ____ fate.

BSH went to meet with EJ father. To EJ’s father surprised, BSH said he actually wanted to see EJ too. He thinks she is a unique, special girl/lady. BSH went back home and answered his mom that EJ have seen him and they will get the news later. BSH’s mom seems to object the marriage and rather BSH marry some princess (which I don’t even think BSH wanted to when he heard that).

-EJ rode on a horse to find BSH. She first said she doesn’t like the fact she is a girl and that she has to listen to men all her life. She apologized for her carefree and straight personality and requested for the marriage.

-EJ came back and asked BSH, how he wanted to live his life and have he ever thought about it.

BSH: I thought about it. Meeting a beautiful girl in this world and happily live together for the rest of my life is my first goal.

EJ: What about after?

BSH: After…I never thought about it.

EJ: What is the difference between human and animal? Animal can only follow their destiny but human can’t just only accept their destiny. Isn’t it?

BSH: If I have to fight destiny, then I will think of it when it comes.

EJ: I knew it would be like that.

-EJ lost her horse and sat on the side of a lake.-

BSH: You lost your horse?

EJ: The person is injured, why are you asking about the horse first?

BSH: You can ride on my horse to go back

EJ: You don’t have to worry about me.

BSH: Just ride on the horse. Even if you cannot accept destiny, you can’t just not believe in fate.

-Both EJ and BSH rode on the horse together. BSH asked EJ if she feels uncomfortable and she said no. He suggests that he can get down and walk instead but EJ said all the people in the village saw them already, so there’s no need for him to get down the horse now.

BSH: I thought this is what you want.

EJ: What did you say?

(BSH used some kind of proverb like: Male and Female not together after 7years old (?) BSH: If we wanted to stop other’s point of view, we will have to first breakthrough this point first.

BSH went to see EJ’s dad and they have agreed to the marriage.

EJ once again climbed up the tree and requested his dad to arrange her to see her soon to be father-in-law. EJ asked Prince Sooyang to make her the Queen, explaining when he becomes the King, her husband BSH will be the next King after him.

Guest lucky_moon

Any news on English subbing?

I have seen the subtitle for ep2 bt l dunno if am allowed to post it here since it's from a member required site, also l don't know if the subber will continue subbing the drama.

Guest yehlover

I tried my best to translate from the Chinese subs I've watched. Sorry, I'm not a good translator.

BSH asked if she wanted to see him. EJ then asked who he is. BSH tells her his full name and said Prince Sooyang is his father.

EJ: I was asking why you came to find me. (BSH just smiles). You really don’t understand human language? Both families have already agreed to the marriage. So I am using an excuse. Isn’t it like that. The adults have made a decision that cannot be objected.

BSH: Oh, you mean this. You want to see the groom because you want to take back and cancel the marriage arrangement? It is okay if this is what you meant. I will accept.

BSH: I will follow, because fate cannot be forced. You don’t have to feel sorry.

BSH: Losing your way around the palace means that you don’t live in the palace. You were allowed to go into the palace because you are related to someone (who works for the Kings, like a general?). It should be someone I know. The truth was that I was curious and thought it was strange.

BSH went to meet with EJ father. To EJ’s father surprised, BSH said he actually wanted to see EJ too. He thinks she is a unique, special girl/lady. BSH went back home and answered his mom that EJ have seen him and they will get the news later. BSH’s mom seems to object the marriage and rather BSH marry some princess (which I don’t even think BSH wanted to when he heard that).

-EJ rode on a horse to find BSH. She first said she doesn’t like the fact she is a girl and that she has to listen to men all her life. She apologized for her carefree and straight personality and requested for the marriage.

-EJ came back and asked BSH, how he wanted to live his life and have he ever thought about it.

BSH: I thought about it. Meeting a beautiful girl in this world and happily live together for the rest of my life is my first goal.

EJ: What is the difference between human and animal? Animal can only follow their destiny but human can’t just only accept their destiny. Isn’t it?

BSH: Just ride on the horse. Even if you cannot accept destiny, you can’t just not believe in fate.

-Both EJ and BSH rode on the horse together. BSH asked EJ if she feels uncomfortable and she said no. He suggests that he can get down and walk instead but EJ said all the people in the village saw them already, so there’s no need for him to get down the horse now.

(BSH used some kind of proverb like: Male and Female not together after 7years old (?) BSH: If we wanted to stop other’s point of view, we will have to first breakthrough this point first.

EJ once again climbed up the tree and requested his dad to arrange her to see her soon to be father-in-law. EJ asked Prince Sooyang to make her the Queen, explaining when he becomes the King, her husband BSH will be the next King after him.

Thank you thank you thanh you so much. You made my day. I am a fan of EJ so I support this drama with all my heart. She is so good with this role, and they are so cute together, like seriously cute. I am watching raw right now and dont understand a single thing, hopefully some one will make eng sub for us. Thanks again, I appreciated this. Merry Xmas!

Guest cococrust

ep 8 pt 1 c-sub

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YR69FZ41

ep 8 pt 2 c-sub

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AF6JDHIM

Use HJSplit to combine the two parts (google if you don't know)

thanks i only understood now what happened in that episode

thanks i only understood now what happened in that episode

uhm do you also know what her mother-in-law told EJ in episode 3 that made her feel so sour? It's the part when she's telling her to sit properly.

Archived