[Drama 2011] Queen Insoo 인수대비

Admin

Guest TayHottie

I wish anyone would sub this show :( I waited for the show with eng sub for long time!

I haven't touch nor watch the show...until the english subtitles are out. 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onesweetflavor

I've been watching this drama w/out subs starting from ep 3 and my fave couple is Insoo and Do Won Gun. They are so cute! >.< Although I do not understand what they are saying, I just love their interactions together. I especially like the part in ep 3 and 4 when they weren't allowed to meet each other and were always sneaky but got caught by the mother in law. 

Guest pinkgryffindor

I hope some segmenters and subbers get to work on this drama. but for now im happy watching it raw. i hope to be able to understand it soon :) thank you for all the screencaps and pictures from the drama!

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Queen Insoo Episodes 1 to 12 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

QueenInsoo.jpg

Queen Insoo 1-12 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about 

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived