[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Guest yvujelle

me too i love KHS but the kissing scene she's suck and hate her for that.....shes an actress, so she shud do wat the script ask.....wat the use of being an actress anyway....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ second that. i love her acting and all, hell the crying scene on the 1st episode (when she learned her mother is dead and rushed to the hospital) was so good. but she just sucks at kissing scenes. at first i thought it had to do something with the character or something but she does that in ALL her dramas. i mean she is almost 30 and she has been an actress, a good one, for a quite long time. how can she not kiss comfortably ?'

^^ second that. i love her acting and all, hell the crying scene on the 1st episode (when she learned her mother is dead and rushed to the hospital) was so good. but she just sucks at kissing scenes. at first i thought it had to do something with the character or something but she does that in ALL her dramas. i mean she is almost 30 and she has been an actress, a good one, for a quite long time. how can she not kiss comfortably ?'

she is not 30 she is a young 27 year old girl with too many achievements..3 more years are left 4 our hye sun to turn 30..hope by then she improves her kissing skills.. :) i guess she is shy!

Just watched episode 11 on ionairtv with subs (although the subs are very delayed). Pretty good ending, I'll say. ;-) I'll wait until people have watched it to discuss. :-)

what happen? did captain K and HDJ kiss ? :wacko: :wacko: crazy me w00t.gifw00t.gif hahahah i am looking forward for the intense kiss not peck pls...KHS

Guest eunhye05

I really had such a bad day today so im glad I got to watch PCAP. It made everything better. ;)  I didnt however get to finish it because my screen just froze before i can get to the last 10 minutes! i don't know if the kiss happened either! I'll wait for the torrent to download before i post my recap so i can add the final last scenes. silly pc! internet was acting up. :(

any recap from tonight's episode???

even just a bit of what happened tonight???

if only i have a faster internet i could've watch all the dramas i want tonight!

i want to see how how our OTP is faring in tonight's episode...

I really had such a bad day today so im glad I got to watch PCAP. It made everything better. ;)  I didnt however get to finish it because my screen just froze before i can get to the last 10 minutes! i don't know if the kiss happened either! I'll wait for the torrent to download before i post my recap so i can add the final last scenes. silly pc! internet was acting up. :(

Awww...and I was looking forward to your recap girl! lolz. Hmmkay...let's see, all the ships were there, it looks like the CK + DJ ship caught up with the CK + Fluffy ship blush.gif ! Ok eunhye05, the kiss? O.O  Let's just say the episode went into overtime because of the kiss. How was it? Oh well...somewhere around the ballpark of BOF's highway kiss...IMO. 

Hi Flyers - you all are just too cute!! :)

I agree with a lot of people here - GHS and kissing onscreen just don't match... half the time I feel like it's soo awkward that they should just forego a kissing scene all together. I can understand not being all that comfortable and shy but this is her profession and all the actors (her included) are very professional. 

Can't wait to watch this later tonight (it's daytime here right now).

Just watched it raw..and it was daebak!! LOVED the ending, and the preview for the next episode looks very cute and somewhat sad....It looks like the Captain will now have to get used to this new relationship..haha..And Fluffy and the Captain were adorable in this ep!! Can't wait 2 watch it over with subs!!! biggrin.gif

if i'm not mistaken, that flight attendant saw DJ's mother bleeding but then she covered her with blanket and didn't do anything, she was panic then called people when the blood already flooded the floor

DJ''s mom asked that flight attendant from help to go to bathroom.  She started to help her and then left her to flirt with a male passenger.  That is when there was a disturbance and DJ's mom fell in the bathroom.  DJ's mom asked her for a blanket and even though she realized that the mom was bleeding, she failed to alert anyone to that fact.  The nail in her coffin (so to speak) was when the flight attendant failed to sterilize the equipment used in mother's operation (she fell and everything fell on the floor) and thus gave her blood poisoning which was then introduced to her unborn child (Fluffy, who now has blood poisoning for life).  

I think that this "poor" flight attendant more than deserves the treatment she gets from DJ.  Her mother would have been alive if the flight attendant  did any of the following: 1) helped her to the bathroom and back to her seat if she did not stop flirt 2) stopped the bleeding much sooner than it did 3) sterilize the equipment that fell on the floor (I think the mom died of blood poisoning),

We are waiting for the recap. But since I know what is waiting for news, I leave a "snack" for you. I just finished watching today's episode, without subs, and was super intense.

Many things happened.

• Da Jin's aunt left Fluffy with CaptainK and Choi came and stayed with them. Later, Da Jin arrives and takes her sister. It was intense.
  • I think, because I do not understand Korean, that CapK told Choi, that he doesn't love her anymore and he loves Da Jin.
  • The kiss was amazing and was a desperate one. CapK knew about the accident and he went to the hospital. It was a minor accident but he didn't know. He looked desperately at the hospital and when he saw her in the elevator, he hugged her very tight and kissed her desperately. WAS A GOOD ONE! :w00t:

The episode is available in Viki

Guest strawberryfuzz

whoa just saw the kiss scene wub.gifwub.gif

CK kissed DJ so passionately but DJ seems so shock so she didnt give a feedback

good job CK,,step ur game up laugh.gif

Oh, Oh! Watching the preview, I think that tomorrow's episode will be disappointing for Da Jin. :( CapK takes her home and he is extremely attentive to her, but the next day, that she is radiant with happiness, he is so cold and distant with her. Da Jin looks confused and bewildered. I think that he was distressed because he thought that something bad had happened to her and his feelings surfaced but later he realized that he was too close to her and got back to his coldest position. I think that when he talked to Choi, she warned him that he couldn't love Da Jin. And, our beloved Dong Soo saw the kiss. OUCH! :tears:

By the way, today's episode was a really good one with a lot of action. Fluffy is a cute girl. Her relationship with "Pinguin Ahjussi" is AMAZING; they have a lot of chemistry. This drama is getting better and better. :):rolleyes:

Archived