[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

There's good stuff at 4:30 ;)

Super Junior at MNET Smile Thailand. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-EkpE8zis
tumblr_mbocgtAoxZ1qawxe1o1_250.gifPark Jung Su, ya big flirt.
EDIT: Alright! Page topper!
Let's see, my good wishes for Teuk and Sora are:1. For Teuk to say his farewells happily with no regrets before the 30th of October, and to walk into those gates without a heavy heart.2. For Sora to wrap up her filming safely and for her new film to do well.3. For them to take the time these two years to really get to know each other

Guest pinnavinna

ice308 said:

playerkbd

said:

Sandhie

said:

I realized after Sora gave LT the birthstone earrings, he hasn't been wearing any earrings lately. Is it like, if he can't wear publicly the ones Sora gave him, then he'd rather not wear any other earrings at all (?) kekekeke!  *just my happy mind*

:P

There's good stuff at 4:30 ;) I EDIT: Alright! Page topper! Let's see, my good wishes for Teuk and Sora are: 1. For Teuk to say his farewells happily with no regrets before the 30th of October, and to walk into those gates without a heavy heart. 2. For Sora to wrap up her filming safely and for her new film to do well. 3. For them to take the time these two years to really get to know each other

Guest teuksoislove

maybe teukie oppa is sooooooo SMILEY like that because he'll get to see Sora unnie by the time they'll reach busan. :DDDDD

playerkbd

said:

here's the screencap of the recent LT V-sign... 

:)>- :)>- :)>

thanks @mywebfoot for the video link...

aish!!! Park Jung Su!! You're responsible for every Fighting Dimples delusions do you know that????  

:)) :)) :))
more more hints please... =)) =)) =))

Guest LuCyJuNg

Virtual Hugs to all FDs..
i missed you! btw, before anything else, i know it's too late but, i just want to greet @lazyme2day a very belated happy, happy birthday.. hope you had fun in your special day and let me just say, your MVs were really awesome!! looking forward for more... ^__^ >:D<
i have been lurking these past few days because my workload for this week is like "eiffel tower"..*exhausted.. anyway, as always, FDs such as @jerqu, @josan, @dillarzn always makes my cheeks ascend to heaven!! @jerqu please continue to write! from your first chapt, you kept me hooked up until now, and very nice twists!! my heart nearly jump when i read the part where Sora sent the NOTE!! oh my.. i can't imagine how LT feels betrayed specially from Sungmin.. etc..etc.. i think everyone read about it.. please, please please.. can't wait for the next chapter!!of course, all the fanfics shared in this forum were just daebak... i hope we can publish a compilation someday!! wat do you think? 
and @playerkbd thanks for posting the links and  im looking forward for the MVs, your next creation!! [i made a mistake here..] i mentioned @josan.. im so sorry..  made a huge mistake.. @dillarizn, omo! omo! your fanfics, adorable!! lovely... i hope in the next year, we can have those pics, as sora said he wants a broad shoulder man accompanying her in the red carpet.. and the baby pics.. *blushing *i can't stop myself from being delusional.. 
=)) =))
let's all visit malonowa now and i hope i get to sit with you @ALL sipping some americano while chatting..... 
be healthy all FDs!! 
back to lurking mode... 

@dee15 this is the FMV that I promised I would make for you using the song of your choice. I hope I gave justice to the meaning of the song as it does fit our DC..sorry for any imperfections..
To all FD's who liked my previous FMV's..this  one's for you as well...Enjoy!! :D
sorry guys..I'm fixing it now...urgh!!!! ~X(

Guest LuCyJuNg

#becauseofteukso
1. addicted to piano piece which LT played on their first date, the piano battle piece he is eager to learn and even performed before Sora on stage.. that leads me to watching the movie "Secret", a taiwanese lovestory that transcends TIME..
2. now appreciating piano piece like kiss the rain etc... 
what did you do to me.. anything that is related to TeukSo has been my addiction...including learning to play piano!! help me god... desperate now but time won't permit so just listening to piano pieces..
just babbling nonsense.. bear with me.. anyone want to take me to Kona Beans at Malonowa Land to have a little chat??  =)) =)) O:-)

Guest xianlie90

maemae2020 said: Oh, no! I'm not the author of that fanfic (Call me maybe). The author is @josan . I'm just a fan of it hehehe. 
Actually, it's a bit ironic you said I had a second fic...because I just posted a new one today. 
Here's the link: http://cthisandthat.tumblr.com/post/33348310447 
Sorry for the drama lovers, no drama in this one. Just something short and sweet. If your looking for one with drama(and you've read the other wonderful ones posted here), take a look at my other fic posted on the first page. It has drama...in a way. 

@LuCyJuNg Before LT played that, I have Kiss The Rain on my playlist along with Yiruma's other master piece's.. I went addicted to Yiruma's piano piece when I first heard River Flows in You in the movie Twilight. Kiss the Rain wasn't my favorite at all I thought t'was a lullaby piece.lol. But after Teukie's piano rendition Gossh I literally kept on re~pea~pea~pea~ting the first part of KTR. I fell in love with it aaah and Teukie was one to blame, I'm imagining he's playing this on their wedding or Yiruma himself will play this while Teuk and Sora is exchanging their vows... Sooo RomanTeuk (My imagination is sooo..aisssh)~kkk

Guest LuCyJuNg

itsmeharhar said: @LuCyJuNg Before LT played that, I have Kiss The Rain on my playlist along with Yiruma's other master piece's.. I went addicted to Yiruma's piano piece when I first heard River Flows in You in the movie Twilight. Kiss the Rain wasn't my favorite at all I thought t'was a lullaby piece.lol. But after Teukie's piano rendition Gossh I literally kept on re~pea~pea~pea~ting the first part of KTR. I fell in love with it aaah and Teukie was one to blame, I'm imagining he's playing this on their wedding or Yiruma himself will play this while Teuk and Sora is exchanging their vows... Sooo RomanTeuk (My imagination is sooo..aisssh)~kkk

LuCyJuNg

said:

and @playerkbd thanks for posting the links and  im looking forward for the MVs, your next creation!! [i made a mistake here..] i mentioned @josan.. im so sorry..  made a huge mistake.. 

let's all visit malonowa now and i hope i get to sit with you @ALL sipping some americano while chatting..... 
be healthy all FDs!! 
back to lurking mode...