[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

nope...sora tweets first about allure pictorial, about 20 minutes later, teuk tweet about his finger along with childhood pict, then an hour later sora tweet anout pavaroti shoot along with cute selca :D

playerkbd said: viyra said:

there might be a little misunderstanding so I will clear it up - YOU CAN STILL QUOTE PICTURES - BUT - YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU CLICK THE 'POST' BUTTON.

Now, back to business - I am now on the haunt for @jerqu - I am giving you a warning - better not end that fanfic yet - not just yet - and you are not allowed to go and relax at Malonowa Land yet.  Just to let you knowk, I sacrificed my daily lunch nap today so I can read chapters 9, 10 & 11 - several times!!

BTW, I like the idea of how you thought about mother Sora making sure the kids are aware of their father with the pictures, videos, etc. So when the kids finally get to see their father, they won't be awkward and would run to him sceaming "DADDY"!!!

Okay, just got home - glad I passed my 5th exam - now while waiting for @jerqu to go on with her fanfic, I will continue on with my knitting.

@playerkbd - thanks for being the link to @jerqu's fanfics  - awesome coordination!  That's how FDs are!!

Edit:  I think I should go down on my knees and beg @jerqu to continue instead of threatening her - please - please - please!  BTW, don't make uri nampyeon suffer too hard, okay?

jerqu said:

Hello & Good Day Dear FD's :)

whoahhh, gotta love my notification....lol

^:)^  to all of u Guys...I actually want to finished the fanfic in two chapter more, but then.....since

@playerkbd =))  =)) =)) begged  for more chapter .....I'll grant u'r wish, I'll twist  story  here & there...

Kinda crazy busy...So pls. FF fanatics just endure a little more days, I'm doing it between breaks....

GTG!!!

Guest lennycsn

@Dilarizn the pic is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee! Put another baby girl then become twin!!

@Jerqu the moment i read your fanfic instantly could image a few drama scenes involved. Whatever it is they have to find ways to reconcile and air out the misunderstanding. And loving each other again. And their own rivals. Arrgh...i am really into it now. Just write no pressure.^ ^

Guest smileagain2012

tumblr_mbpgrg8MGI1qgzp4zo2_250.jpg  

tumblr_mbp84iJRE41qka0e1o1_500.jpg

I asked my eyes Is there a difference
Eyes said ask your heart

THEN
I asked my heart Is there a difference
My heart cried nostalgia
And the tears of my eyes was preceded
He told me
...Amusingly

Is this a question??

Did not answer me because the answer really clear

Miss them together
Even smiled again

:)>- :x

tumblr_mbpvad2Pxd1qepw3po1_1280.jpg669854066.jpg

Busan Festival  Blue Carpet                                                                                          VIP Red Carpet Premiere

Can't help but wonder that there was a difference on the glow in his eyes and his smile..I hope no one will tell me he was tired on the VIP premiere since he just finished a concert in thailand when he went for Busan..

Ayzk5riCIAAaTaV.jpg:large

Speaking of white bead bracelets, I just found in one of the fancams of leeteuk he was wearing the same white bead bracelet but when I look in photoshe was not wearing it..I'm just thinking does he wear when ther was no visible photographers and only fancams can be able to take a look on it...Honestly it looks strange..By the way Sora has a necklace white beads as well that she wears in the market with Leeteuk before.

Can someone do the screencaps for this here is the link??I don't know how to capture the images..

669522495.jpg?key=500340&Expires=1349958

If you look on the fancam which I posted you will see that he was wearing the white bead bracelet but when he took a picture for the news, he was not wearing it...I'm just asking myself if he is really concious in things that might create a scandal for him, if that is the case both are careful with their action these days...( Ok If some people thinks I am delusional well then that will be the case )

Hello everyone.. :-h haven't posted much lately, been in lurk mode most of the time..
Anyway, nice to see everyone so lively here.. love the fanarts.. :D and I have deliberately not read any of the fanfics yet because I don't want to be kept hanging.. I want to be able to read everything in 1 go.. :D So when jerqu, josan, dee15, irda and the others are done with their fics, I'll surely read all of them as I have read all of mywebfoot's and witeku's. :D
Leeteuk with black hair seems more like a man.. he looked handsome in his suits.. :x I like it when the hair on his forehead is swept up because I like to see his whole face.. ;)
Sora with bangs seems to look younger especially the one she recently tweeted.. she looked like a teenager.. :D.. though in truth, I prefer her with no bangs and just like LT, with her hair swept up.. :D
Read the article about Sora wanting to walk on the red carpet with a broad-shouldered man.. well Sora-ya, please wait for 21months and you'll have your wish. :D

playerkbd

said:

Sandhie

said:

I realized after Sora gave LT the birthstone earrings, he hasn't been wearing any earrings lately. Is it like, if he can't wear publicly the ones Sora gave him, then he'd rather not wear any other earrings at all (?) kekekeke!  *just my happy mind*

:P

shymaldita28

said:

Speaking of white bead bracelets, I just found in one of the fancams of leeteuk he was wearing the same white bead bracelet but when I look in photoshe was not wearing it..I'm just thinking does he wear when ther was no visible photographers and only fancams can be able to take a look on it...Honestly it looks strange..By the way Sora has a necklace white beads as well that she wears in the market with Leeteuk before.

Can someone do the screencaps for this here is the link??I don't know how to capture the images..