[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest dilarizn

pepichan said: @dilanzn your fanpict look so real (PJS n KS walking hand in hand along the red carpet)..... I wish I can make something like that.. I think I gonna ask to design team at my office to teach me how to make fanpict like that. #becauseofteukso I will start to learn picture editing :x:x:x:x

@lazyme2day thanks for the encouragement.  and don't worry about the long post. I love reading. It doesn't bother me at all.  See, as I have said before, I was disappointed with it but for some reason, there were who expressed liking it and urge you to continue. So, yeah I feel the same, when you say you want to make it better.  So thanks for the cheers and kind words as well to all who have read and to @teuksoVcrazed and @maemae2020.
Oh, @maemae2020, I like your choice of words on your fanfic.  Nice work.

@maemae2020 don't worry i have something in mind, it's just that sometimes all the stories got jumbled in my head that it takes me time to write, but definitely will continue with it.
@destinyneo you may not say anything but you make your presence felt.  I hope to hear from you. No pressure.  

and do they have to tweet at the same time
Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess

얼루어 뷰티화보찍었어요~~ 이번에도역시 새로운도전!

Expand 

Guest pinnavinna

MAYDAY...MAYDAY....WGMfacts promise to give interesting gift for the winning couple...let's do it for them
ADAM COUPLE 0.09%   YONGSEO 1.38%   KHUNTORIA 45.26%   WOOJUNG 10.88%   TEUKSO 42.05%   KANGYOON 0.04%   SUNHEE 0.25%   JOONSEO 0.05%   

@pinnavinna don't worry i've been voting as well. if there's an interesting gift for the couple, then double the effort.  hahaha... here we go...

Guest pinnavinna

dilarizn said: @lazyme2day happy birthday! looking forward to your next projects! ^^

@shymaldita28 I think Teukie started to learn his other half's "world", acting world. just like what Sora did during WGM, learned about Idol world. ahh, the power of love! ^^ oh, I love your post about Teukie's letter... it's his real feeling.

@jerqu whoa! love your fanfic... please update soon! ^^ @playerkbd thanks for sharing it... :)

@malonowa agreed! he even looks more attractive... the most handsome one...

looks like Siwon wanted to copy his hyung's SPY hairstyle... kkk.

@pinnavinna Teukie's video talking about event for GF

@mywebfoot I prefer your second explanation... Teukie is completely in love with Sora. I still cry when I watched that part again... :((

@ ALL FDs... dimple huggg! >:D<

before I go to bed, I want to share this... hope to see the REAL picture of them someday! AMEEN. ^^

tumblr_mbotkrU7F51riqqhyo1_500.jpg

Guest lennycsn

Arghhh...I'm on leave for two days starting today. Which mean i will be away from my desktop. can't spazz as much. I went crazy went i read @jerqu fanfic. And totally into it eventhough the irish cutie and the band were playing the GB songs so well at the bar last night. And my husband got jealous with my phone because i don't look at his face as much as before. Haha..

Anyway, can i leave my comments in the commet box for @jerqu fanfic, @playerkbd? Really want to shout and be drama queen there. Here i have to be polite and no nosense. Afterall it is a public theead.

Guest pinnavinna

josan said: and do they have to tweet at the same time
Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess

얼루어 뷰티화보찍었어요~~ 이번에도역시 새로운도전!

Expand 

shymaldita28 said:

@pinnavinna @josan @playerkbd @hidethistime @malonowa @irda @teukso.is.love

Attendance has been checked.. Let's keep this thread rolling !!!!

FD's are still the Best!!

I'm not posting to reach 1,000..I'm here to show my love and support to our DC home..

Miss seeing everybody here

Guest pinnavinna

pepichan

said:

shymaldita28

said:

@pinnavinna @josan @playerkbd @hidethistime @malonowa @irda @teukso.is.love

Attendance has been checked.. Let's keep this thread rolling !!!!

FD's are still the Best!!

I'm not posting to reach 1,000..I'm here to show my love and support to our DC home..

Miss seeing everybody here

Guest lennycsn

@xianlie90 how are you my dear? ^ ^ actually i have some songs in my hand. But i was busy recently. Will send them in soon.

@lazyme2day happy belated birthday! Hope it is not too late to wish you. I always believe if you are happy and inner peace will be with you. So i wish you have more happiness in many years to come.

viyra said:

there might be a little misunderstanding so I will clear it up - YOU CAN STILL QUOTE PICTURES - BUT - YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU CLICK THE 'POST' BUTTON.

Now, back to business - I am now on the haunt for @jerqu - I am giving you a warning - better not end that fanfic yet - not just yet - and you are not allowed to go and relax at Malonowa Land yet.  Just to let you knowk, I sacrificed my daily lunch nap today so I can read chapters 9, 10 & 11 - several times!!

BTW, I like the idea of how you thought about mother Sora making sure the kids are aware of their father with the pictures, videos, etc. So when the kids finally get to see their father, they won't be awkward and would run to him sceaming "DADDY"!!!

Okay, just got home - glad I passed my 5th exam - now while waiting for @jerqu to go on with her fanfic, I will continue on with my knitting.

@playerkbd - thanks for being the link to @jerqu's fanfics  - awesome coordination!  That's how FDs are!!

Edit:  I think I should go down on my knees and beg @jerqu to continue instead of threatening her - please - please - please!  BTW, don't make uri nampyeon suffer too hard, okay?

FD'S are daebak!
ADAM COUPLE 0.09%   YONGSEO 1.36%   KHUNTORIA 44.03%   WOOJUNG 10.07%   TEUKSO 44.14%   KANGYOON 0.03%   SUNHEE 0.23%   JOONSEO 0.05%