[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I can't post the Chapter 8...Soompi is trolling me :)heheh! I'm so delusional...But I have a hunch TEUKSO are real !!! 

WHY???

Isn't it obvious ?Korean love to wear Couple things like....

552184_4826823790501_632646389_n.jpg

This jacket is obviously the same but only in diff.color....543337_4826825390541_1184110074_n.jpg

Oh, I guess Leeteuk become delusional also...Why buy same bag Teukie, are U delusional? :D

253011_4804872801740_2026494771_n.jpg

36_3_27.gif I'm so lazy to find same bag of Leeteuk...heheh!

aws....wait! I'm so delusional that Teukso colaborated the color coding on 4th of October....

525156_4823390864680_1489327606_n.jpg581003_473199089367200_1882086424_n.jpg

Teukso love black this days, Why do you think??..... I'm so delosional to say that they are in sad & in black mode b'coz of LT's enlistment ....2 years of being apart 12_1_100.gifis so damn long.....564439_339516826143903_1090224958_n.jpg229423_2424848556906_1896368801_n.jpg

I'm really lazy to find more photos that they're wearing black,Ask, why ?? .. Don't you feel it weird since LT love to wear white......

THERE'S IS REALLY SO MANY COINCIDENCES TO BE IGNORED....I'm just sleepy to point it one by one...36_1_55.gif

Last but not the least.....

559590_4797333613265_484644891_n.jpg

Sora always wear this leeteuk shirt before sleeping...36_1_21-1.gif4_1_2.gif

Goodnight guy's...........

@MyAngelicEvil - I think it is not fair to use 'nonsense' on the reactions of the members in this thread.  The 'nonsense' you are referring to is called 'spazzing' - or in other words - over-excitement - over-reaction, etc.  Those reactions are expected if you believe 100% on the couple you love and adore.  And with those spazzing comes with composition of Fan Music Videos - and to those who are into writing stories  out of their fondness and out of what they see in the couple, they resort to fanfics.  Have you been to other couple threads?  I am a member of the Ssangchu/JoongBo thread and we do the same thing there - we spazz - endless.  I am also a member of the Dooley Couple Thread - and the thread is no exception when it comes to spazzing - which made them open another forum outside of soompi to spazz some more - without restrictions.  There is also a fandom in soompi who continues to believe the couple are together even tho' there were clear evidence the guy is in love with another female - but the thread continue to have members who spazz non-stop.  Instead of describing the reactions of members as 'nonsense', I would call them smart - I would say I admire them because they are showing us what kind of talent they have - they go as far as researching and using magnifying glasses to nitpick every single movement of this couple.  I would call them intelligent - smart.  That's why I disagree on the 'nonsense' word - intelligent people don't say 'nonsense' things.  And I don't believe what is happening here has something to do with the 1000 pages - I believe everyone is just having fun amongst themselves.  Anybody correct me if I am wrong - and because this is me, apologies would be in order - if and when!

However, I would agree 100% with @sqd66 as to the forum getting disorganized.  I've said it several times and but seems like no one is reading properly - DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES - quoting pictures is very much a 'no-no' in soompi.  I may be guilty of this maybe once or twice (along with the BIG font) and each time I do, I apologize for my actions.  If you want to quote pictures, please remove the image).  Some few years ago, the mods on the threads don't give warnings - they just close the thread if they see the same pictures on the same page.  Also, spamming wasn't allowed - one member can only post once per page.  Should I say @semi-fly was too nice or @campuscouple too because they haven't given us warnings and this thread is still open.  We wouldn't want this thread to close, right?  So I guess we should all exert more efforts in obeying some of the rules.  We also have rules on page 1 - so why don't we all go back to that first page and see what we can do to make this thread better.

Lastly, and not to offend anybody, I think we have a section for fanfics on page 1 - and I am sure @xianlie and @Hanyi would agree with me that page 1 is a special place for your beautiful fanfics.

PEACE!!

@jerqu OMO that was intensed I love the confrontation between Sora and LT regarding the twins. And the DNA gosssh I'm like cuh~razzzzzy girl here, my mouth was wide open as I red that part totally in shock.(sigh) I can't believe I'm too addicted with your fanfics. :)

Thanks's for this :) I'm fed with Teukso tale again. :)

@viyra: I agree with you wholeheartedly. Nonsense is too negative of a word...and to write off a person's writing as nonsense is kind of demeaning a person's feeling. Sure, you might not agree with a person's perception or feeling, but it doesn't mean that his or her feelings are not as important as yours. You may choose to read it or ignore it.

@sqd66: I agree with your statements as well. I agree that not all of the v-signs that LT made might be related to Sora. Just because he made a V-sign, it doesn't mean it is for Sora. It is just an assumption that people make. As for delusional part, some fans have assured you that we are rational adults. I do agree that there are fans out there who are so delusional that they attack any remarks that they perceived that are negative toward DC...as one of our members have mentioned that he or she got attack by an avid fan because he or she made a slight comment about Sora that got misinterpret by the fan, even though the member is a supporter of Sora. Under that circumstance, these fans need to learn moderation, but I believe, after reading most of the posts in here (yes, I admit I skipped some), all of us are capable of rationally differentiate what is reality and what are assumptions. Most of us will remember the incident that happened with LT and his tweet about delusional thoughts.

And yes, I do agree the 1000 page project did caused us to spazz a little bit too much in which the thread is slightly disorganized. However, it is dwindling down.

Edit:
Just a small little notice. I don't know whether they are related or not or whether it is relevant or not, but LT tweet about being happy and obtaining happiness (http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/super-juniors-leeteuk-resolves-to-spend-his-remaining-days-happily-before-military-enlistment) while Sora said, in her interview, she is trying to achieve happiness. They are both on the stage of achieving happiness in their lives.

@jerqu OMO!!!! daebak!!!!!! DNA test..... huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
what about sora??
cant she handle that??
as i know LT is stubborn and hard to compromise (based on your fanfic)
i cant wait.....
still hope another dram but cant you make it sweet...
dont make me sad... huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello FD's...
As I was looking up for songs that would fit our DC and would make for a nice FMV, one song came to my mind and when I listened to it, I got the chills. As I've said before, I don't know how to express my love and passion for this couple in a more comprehensible/articulate way so I learned how make a fanmade music video. 
The song I used is Jason Mraz's "I won't give up", I was imagining Leeteuk singing this to Sora.. :x :x :x The lyrics is Daebak! being Delusional aside (note:this is me believing they are REAL), the lyrics speaks out what LT and KS would like to tell each other..an assurance to their relationship. I was actually planning to quote the lyrics per stanza and add my own interpretation of it but I realized it's not needed, I know you would all understand how I feel when you all listen to the song
my "a thousand years" fmv is my baby and this too.. I carefully chose every DC moments I put in it and I had to go through too many editing hoping that I would give justice to the song.. I want every FD's to feel the love I put into it..
As the title entails, I also "won't give up" and believe in this couple no matter what unless I hear from their own mouth that they're not real.
Here it is..there are still some imperfections but I hope ya'll will like it..
http://youtu.be/yZ8OUe6h1Es
                                                                                                                                                                                              "I Won't Give Up"
                                                                                                   by Jason Mraz

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No: I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am

I won't give up on us
I'm still looking up, still looking up.

I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)
God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)
We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)
God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I won't give up on us
I'm still looking up
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jasonmraz/iwontgiveup.html

Yes, I agree the 1000 page isn't the reason. We can be alittle unorganized or joke alot but human after all. We may not come similar in many ways or in thinking. There are times and day when we really want to put out our thought and here to others and go over topic but one thing for sure we have in common is our love for DC. Happy to know many all over the globe with different perspective in life, different culture, characters come together. Not just to admire DC and learn more but eachother as well. Making the world a more beautiful place. Truthful we are not walking alone. Ahhh getting tiny emotional annd sorry I thing phone hates me won't mistake again. Edit :((

id="post-203564" style="font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; "Hi ^^
More news!!Leeteuk to pitch for the Doosan Bears

); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px; padding-left: 20px; margin-top: 1em; margin-right: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 1em; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk will be stepping on the field to pitch.

Leeteuk will be pitching for the Doosan Bears during the opening of the game between Doosan Bears and Lotte Giants at Seoul Jamsil Baseball Field on 9th at 6PM.

Ahead of this, Leeteuk tweeted that he will be pitching and has gained much attention. It seems that he will be gaining much attention of the baseball fans as well as the baseball players themselves.

Super Junior has been active in many fields such as variety shows and in the music industry and apparently, Leeteuk has been practicing very hard.

Leeteuk said, “I will try my best for the victory of the Doosan Bears.”

Also, Super Junior’s Shindong, Eunhyuk and Sungmin will hold a surprise special stage on that day.

Guest lennycsn

@jerqu your fanfic is fantastic. I remembered every details because of the choice of words "Chanel, Jimmy Choo etc" :)) Wow, our dimple couple is in high fashion. The description of the details stay fresh in my mind and I could really imagine how Leeteuk and Kang Sora in your fanfic looks like. I like how you take time to introduce your characters in your fanfic and the kind of blurry relationships that Sora have with all these men, except for for Leeteuk which obviously have clear and strong bonding.Personally, I have no qualms for the fanfic posted over here. It actually easier for me to read from my mobile in one place. Otherwise, I would have to open another new window in my mobile which often crash and close all my windows. I like it when it is posted here but I would also suggest the fanfic owner to open her blog because it was such a beautiful writing. The choice of vocabs is fantastic. 

Now....
One of the disadvantages of soompi forum is that it has only one section for us to post our thoughts and writing. So, everyone get to see what you are posting. For as long as you are willing to be part of this community, you have to live and breath with each other's differences in characters, personalities, country, family and cultural background, ideas, thoughts, and also age group. In another words, not everyone is the same. So, the materials, ideas, or thoughts posted here are vary and may not be some of us liking at times. But I enjoy thoroughly with each post because each post speaks so much about that person's personality in real life!!! :)) Anyway, some posts are meant for jokes as a stress reliever. What I really appreciate some new FDs take the courage to post something here and eventually create beautiful crafts such as fanfic, fanarts, or emoticons for everyone to spazz more. In another words, DONT STOP SPAZZING and BELIEVING IN OUR DC!!!! :D :D :D

Personally, I prefer the FDs spazz here because this is DC house and yours too. Once you are out of soompi thread, you are to take responsibility on your own act and delusional thoughts. If you love DC that much, please refrain from rebut or leaving negative comments on other celebrities or couple shippers. 

Guest teuksoislove

@jerqu

one word for these chapters: DAEBAAAAAAAAAAKKK!!! :D

i really love it. and the mystery behind the twins is unveiling and leeteuk wants DNA test... i was like "WOW!!! how i wish all of these will be true.. it's one hell of a DRAMA for the both of them.. i really like the plot of the story. :)

more interaction between the Couple, PLEASE!! :D

Guest dilarizn

Teuk's tweet: Today's opening pitch 100%... I came up with an idea but I am curious about how it will be...
(trans: teukables)

hmm... what will you do, Teukie? doing a special sign for your Baby Princess? kkk. surprise us, Park Jung Soo! ;) 

cr to: http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/

class="post-title"[iNSIGHT] From Where/Whom the Dimple Couple Bracelet came? 07 Oct

668321153.jpg?w=645668360223.jpg?w=645&h=186

cr: Hiedi @nhb19

-UwiE-

viyra said:

Lastly, and not to offend anybody, I think we have a section for fanfics on page 1 - and I am sure @xianlie and @Hanyi would agree with me that page 1 is a special place for your beautiful fanfics.

PEACE!!

Guest lennycsn

I just saw a discussion in another forum about DC's wedding photoshot posted in the naver blog. Here is the link for those want to access.

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qute2009&logNo=30148737354&redirect=Dlog

Here is the picture posted in the blog yesterday.

ce7f8582d158ccbf54485cb619d8bc3eb33541e3

cr: PrimaVera  Naver Blog, DCBaiduBar

Think they are introducing the bride's gown.

Does it make your cheeks ascending to heaven? :D

viyra said:

Lastly, and not to offend anybody, I think we have a section for fanfics on page 1 - and I am sure @xianlie and @Hanyi would agree with me that page 1 is a special place for your beautiful fanfics. PEACE!!

Sorry to cut U'r post......OMO...Did I break any rule posting fanfics here?In case , SORRY...It was my ignorance that prompted me to do it...I was a newbie & It was my fault not asking old member first if it was okay...If ever I offended anyone and break any rules, it was not intended...really.really sorry!   [-O

I don't think you broke any rule abt posting your fanfic. There were others prior to you who posted fanfics too. I would suggest that you create your own blog (tumblr, asian fanfic, blogspot, etc.) so you can direct us to your link.

I can't wait to read chapter 8! I love the confrontation...

And just so you know, i was planning to come up with my own fanfic with Mike He as Sora's past love! What a coincidence...