[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest silvia urikawibisono

Anyone here knows "win-win" show? Where there are 4 host there but i don't know each of their names. I only know that 2 of the host are also in"2 days 1 night" show. Anyway i was just thinking that after 2 years of leeteuk enlistment, he will be a guest in win-win and our sora will be the surprise guest... And there they will share that they're a real couple and the process was in WGM.....aaaakkhh me and my delusional mind...but wouldn't that be awesome???

Guest lennycsn

Good Morning, FD!! Hope today will find you happy and cheery.. :)

@peishi0408 I could not open the link. I don't really want to use my facebook for this. So far, I try to avoid using my facebook for entertainment basis.

@lazyme2day Hello, my dear. Its good to hear from you. We have been missing you sooo...much. Anyway, still glad that you drop in once in a while. Oh yeah, teukie looks so young and happy groom in the picture. Sora looks absolutely beautiful as his young bride. I am so glad that the picture features in their blog. it means there is something speacial about them that the sponsor decide to keep them. Anyhow, our DC's beautiful wedding pictures did make a 'chaos' that even soompi picked one of the pictures of the day then. And Primevera just have to claimed it is their works right a  way. :):D

Guest k_craze

This is a one liner.

I am backreading from page 811 and I just want to say  I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!  So much fun and I missed the party :(( Ok, done crying, backreading again.

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Super Junior’s Thai fans show support for Leeteuk’s military enlistment

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/super-juniors-thai-fans-show-support-for-leeteuks-military-enlistment

This is arirang channel so it is in english. 
Sora at 1:26 , Host said she looked like a Goddess. 

cr: WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora 

@lennycsn....just want to hug you right back.

I just want to make it known that for me....nothing is to trivial or too absurd to share in the thread especially if it is about our DC and how we feel about them...after all this is our home...a place to find comfort and cheer...not everyday will be good ones...some days will be bad....sometimes even down right ugly...sometimes I can not even find the right words to express myself properly...so I hope most FD's know that it is okay to express yourself...in any way one can...as long as it is not inflammatory or disrespectful to what this thread is about.

Maybe Lee Teuk was not able to execute what he wanted to do...because the umpire pressured him to do the pitch right away and he got nervous....He can sometimes be as clumsy as Sora is...which does not lessen my love for both of them.

Anyway...hope everyone is having a great day today....I know I am especially after re -watching some old episodes of our couple to remind me of what I find so endearing about them. I now that I remembered...I am glad I came out of lurking and is so happy to be here contributing my bit to this wonderful thread.

Guest lennycsn

silvia urikawibisono said: Anyone here knows "win-win" show? Where there are 4 host there but i don't know each of their names. I only know that 2 of the host are also in"2 days 1 night" show. Anyway i was just thinking that after 2 years of leeteuk enlistment, he will be a guest in win-win and our sora will be the surprise guest... And there they will share that they're a real couple and the process was in WGM.....aaaakkhh me and my delusional mind...but wouldn't that be awesome???

@janpyo and @viyra nice to hear from you. 
like what you always say, this thread is for the love of teukso. We love DC for certain reasons.  We might not agree all the time but it all boils down to loving them both because they make us happy.  We might get carried away by our delusions but one can choose to refute, ignore or believe.  No pressure to anyone.  So please express teukso love in your own way FD's.  
Keep the faith.  Who knows, we might get our reward someday.
@kaiskloset have fun on your trip. hopefully you wont get caught by your sis.
@k_craze have fun reading. 

Guest pinnavinna

spending my lunch, helping our DC couple reach this :D 
ADAM COUPLE 0.05%   YONGSEO 0.93%   KHUNTORIA 40.01%   WOOJUNG 11.81%   TEUKSO 47.1%   KANGYOON 0.03%   SUNHEE 0.05%   JOONSEO 0.02%   

@viyra, you crack me up! I Goodluck on your exams!

@jerqu, Teuk didn't waste any time, did he? He just had to ask for that DNA test! (Smartass!) :D

BTW, FD's... here's where I'm at right now: http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/gif-jealous-husband-teuk-explodes/#comments

The conversation in this particular GIF got me thinking: if Teukie asked Sora, "who would you wish to sing at our wedding?" Then, he must have already decided that he wants Sora to be his bride someday, right? :-?

I'm going over my favorite TeukSora sites again, for the 'nth time! Pardon me! :))

http://wegotmarriedsubs.blogspot.com/2011/05/we-got-married-leeteuk-kang-sora.html
http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/

Goodnight, from this side of the world!!! :-h

cr. @NKSubs [News: Strong Heart-Cha Hwa Hyun & Leeteuk's late night date??]
Cha Hwa Hyun said "I went to fitness center at 1 AM and there were many fans. I looked to see who was there and it was Teuk. I asked him if he ate and he replied 'it's my birthday but I didn't eat anything yet' so that worried me."

Hwang ShinHye who happened to be with them, was hungry at the time, so the three of them went to soy sauce crab restaurant, called other celebrities, and had a great time. Leeteuk, in the short skit of "his possible life after 10 years from now", said "I married Hwahyun noona~~. You don't know how a person's future will turn out!" and joked

*This news almost gave me a heart attack, I was relieved after checking Mr. Google who Hwa Yun is. http://star.koreandrama.org/?p=5668 Sorry I don't know how to post pictures here.

teuksoVcrazed said: @viyra, you crack me up! I Goodluck on your exams!

@jerqu, Teuk didn't waste any time, did he? He just had to ask for that DNA test! (Smartass!) :D

BTW, FD's... here's where I'm at right now: http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/gif-jealous-husband-teuk-explodes/#comments

The conversation in this particular GIF got me thinking: if Teukie asked Sora, "who would you wish to sing at our wedding?" Then, he must have already decided that he wants Sora to be his bride someday, right? :-?

I'm going over my favorite TeukSora sites again, for the 'nth time! Pardon me! :))

http://wegotmarriedsubs.blogspot.com/2011/05/we-got-married-leeteuk-kang-sora.html
http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/

Goodnight, from this side of the world!!! :-h

Guest malonowa

itsmeharhar said: Does anyone here know where I could read Teukso fanfics? I'm using mobile phone I can't go directly on page 1 :(. Pretty please give me some direct links. :* Thank You!