[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@mywebfoot : I too share the same opinion with u. Their final WGM episode is a confession on both sides. As we all know they both filmed this much earlier, i really hope they both really stop wasting anymore time n just be together for real since they already know how they truly feel for each other. To me, the ball is in Sora's court. She just need to tell him that she's willing to wait. They are making one of the biggest mistakes of their lives should they let this pass them by.

Well, we could be wrong & like u said they both could be somewhere making out rite now. Hee!

Part of me hope that i'm wrong.. I mean i want to believe that they started after Nami Island. However seeing how they both cried was like as if they both regretted on not making their real feeling known earlier or like they have lost their chance to show how they truly feel since its already the end to their virtual marriage means no more excuse to see each other. To me, Leeteuk's letter was his way of telling her.. I'm for real not for WGM. I'm on the fence cause their kiss do look like it was not the first.Hmmmm....I dont know! It is now 3am in Singapore, I cant think straight.

Leeteuk & Sora.. If you both are already in a relationship. I'm very happy for the both of u. A LOT of people are hoping for you two to be married someday. If you both are not dating, u both are already in LOVE...go date now! Dont waste anymore time!!!

another response to someone's observation:  why didn't LT kiss Sora on the cheek when they were taking pictures?  Even the MCs were disappointed saying "I thought he'll do it - for the last time".

In this episode, LT was different from how he was before - his tone of voice was even different.  IMHO, he didn't do the cheek kiss because he didn't want it to look like a 'show-off" - something like - this is the last episode anyway so I can kiss her now.  The biggest trait I admire so much about LT is his being a real gentleman.  He may be talking senseless about skinship but he just couldn't act on it.  And even when saying goodbye to their virtual marriage, he didn't take advantage of the advantage he has or had, like the other men in WGM.  And I'm sure that is a big plus to Sora and her parents.

MCs were noisy complaining about him not doing the cheek kiss- but - did they even make a single noise when he kissed her?  I'm curious about their reactions - their jaws were probably hanging from their mouths.

The word 'saranghanda' after the kiss - smart PD - it was muted but - why did he focus on LT?  LT had a good close-up when he said that. 

I am loving our discussions - but guess what - I am neglecting my chores - cleaning the house - cooking - knitting - and most of all, I haven't opened my books!!

moschila said: @mywebfoot : I too share the same opinion with u. Their final WGM episode is a confession on both sides. As we all know they both filmed this much earlier, i really hope they both really stop wasting anymore time n just be together for real since they already know how they truly feel for each other. To me, the ball is in Sora's court. She just need to tell him that she's willing to wait. They are making one of the biggest mistakes of their lives should they let this pass them by.

Well, we could be wrong & like u said they both could be somewhere making out rite now. Hee!

Part of me hope that i'm wrong.. I mean i want to believe that they started after Nami Island. However seeing how they both cried was like as if they both regretted on not making their real feeling known earlier or like they have lost their chance to show how they truly feel since its already the end to their virtual marriage means no more excuse to see each other. To me, Leeteuk's letter was his way of telling her.. I'm for real not for WGM. I'm on the fence cause their kiss do look like it was not the first.Hmmmm....I dont know! It is now 3am in Singapore, I cant think straight.

Leeteuk & Sora.. If you both are already in a relationship. I'm very happy for the both of u. A LOT of people are hoping for you two to be married someday. If you both are not dating, u both are already in LOVE...go date now! Dont waste anymore time!!!

@Hanyi - did he mention that while they were hugging or after they sat again after they did the first hug?  There are so many unsubbed conversations so I am mostly depending on those who has a chinese version and are able to give us an almost verbatim translation.

the one thing he said mentioned by everyone was - when he told Sora to stop staring at him - Sora said she wants to look at him as much as she can - then she said you can look anytime you want.

Guest Cicci_92_1

However, looking at their polaroids, I realized that MBC cut too much. We could see 31 episodes more if they release those scenes 

Guest philomarie

Hi FDs!!
Finally... watching with eng subs makes it even harder to part with uri dimple couple. Gonna miss them... MBC better keep their promise!! Teukso is 3>!
Was curious...... could it be the kiss was the first cut of many NGs or undisclosed scenes by MBC, and if only one of them had requested for another bobo.. as we all know that LT long for a kiss from SR eversince after seeing the FT in Ep17. Reason being... haha cos we all know their lips didnt really touched~~~ but perhaps it was really impromptu kiss. :x haha....... just like in WGM Season 1, the photographer ahjussi made Andy Solbi bobo the 2nd time during their wedding photoshoot in hanbok costume.  
Hope one day, we will hear an announcement that they are together.. for Real! Fightin'

viyra said:

My interpretation of why she left the last piece of paper at the bottom of the yellow notes (and I guess I mentioned this a few pages back). 

Those post-it notes were questions from the fans - DC/TS fans who are curious about them.  I believe Sora left the last piece for us - the answer to all our questions.  This is the biggest hint these two gave us that they are real.  Sora concurred with LT in a different angle about their feelings for each other.  LT said in his letter 'it is real" (I definitely heard the word 'sincerely' in Hanggul) - which is directed to Sora - and Sora purposely left it at the bottom to agree with LT that IT IS REAL or THEY ARE REAL!

Am I making sense here?  FDs, this is the best way for me to understand their actions and their motives. 

One thing I observed about this couple - they are both very smart - their thinking is so alike. 

Watched the last episode without translation-- no tears!

Read the numerous analyses even after Chinese subs came out-- no tears!

Done watching with English subs-- teared up a little bit, and with a very heavy heart!!! It pains to see two hearts that has come to love each other in their own way, be put through an agonizing separation, like that! An uncertain closure if I may say so! Sora put on a stoic expression on her face that leaves you wondering, "what is running through her mind?!" Teuk on the other hand, was easy to read. He wears his heart on his sleeves! Only a pretentious fool can mistake his sincerity as mere fan service!

I have high hopes that they will become a real couple. With Teuk's determination and steadfastness in anything he puts his heart into, he will conquer her undying devotion for him. Sora may be young and inexperienced, but I can tell that she also has a strong and determined personality! She can do so much while Teuk is away! And she looks like a girl who will not pine for sole attention. So, she will be okay in her world! Two years can come by so fast! As ardent supporters of them two, we can only hope and pray for their sweet reunion; and look forward to TeukSo Twins within 5 to 10 years! (with crossed fingers, and crossed heart!) :))

I took the time to write down TeukSo's letter to each other, and the outstanding lines that kinda stood out for me to remind me what these two actually felt!

Sora's letter: Up until now, I think about all the stuff I couldn't do for you and thinking now, I can't help but to ponder and regret it. Even though it's a made up relationship, I wasn't able to fully do my best as a wife and was such a burden,and I was not able to take care of you during your busy schedules and being away from you for a short amount of time made me realize that! Thank you so much for this wonder and prpecious memories that I will never ever forget. And you being my partner and husband is the best thing that happened. Not knowing about the Idols and turning me into the ultimate Super Junior fan. And teaching me wise things about life, a handsome and manly person you are! Now, I shall be with you, not as a wife, but as a friend, and a true fan. So, for the final time, I want to say, sweetheart!

Q to Teuk: How did you feel when she read her letter to you?

T: During the times spent, I felt  I was very selfish. And I thought that I was the only genuine person with my emotions. Not knowing that she was genuine with her emotions... and I couldn't understand her better..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Q to S: Why did you decide to let your husband leave?

Sora: You know how the stronger person should be the one to stay back, and I'm not saying I'm strong but I just didn't want the person staying back to be more in pain. I rather be the latter.

Q: The thought when you saw your husband's back and walking away?

Sora: Please don't turn around...I thought as he was leaving, he was about to cry also. And if I was to turn around, I would cry harder. It would be easier if we just left without any regrets.

Teuk's letter: To my overflowing love, my other half, Sora. It was September when we first met, and it was a very cold day night...and it feels like the time just flies too fast... even tough we weren't able to be or see each other too often... we were both able to truly feel how we felt about each other on the inside. And I always looked forward to the days of seeing you, and thoughts of how I'm going to make my Sora laugh and be happy. I wish to stay inside your heart as long as I can in a warm and precious memory. I really dislike the word "parting" but its something only that two lovers can actually do. Even though I'm not there, you have to can't be sick or in pain, and always stay healthy and laugh! And never skip meals and try to think about me whenever you get the chance... Thank you for taking care of your husband. This all from the bottom of my heart. I love you! Teuk.

Final Testimony:

Teuk: I really loved the time, and wished more to love and hug and care and see her with bigger heart.

Sora: I appreciate EVERYTHING that  he has done for me as a person but to put as a lady he did much more than that. He gave us the opportunity to joke, and talk comfortably and left precious memories as a gift.

I guess LT enlistment is near....

Kang Sora Just Tweeted a while ago...

Kang So-ra@reveramess

밤샜다.... ㅜㅜ 흑흑 굿모닝

I google translate : You are using an Alpha language. This language is still in early stages of development, but we wanted to give you a sneak preview!" data-tooltip="You are using an Alpha language. This language is still in early stages of development, but we wanted to give you a sneak preview!" data-tooltip-align="l,c"> 

It's early morning here and I have still work today but still my mind is focused with our couple.

Looking back at the episode 17 when they are talking about the kiss..

LT : In your opinion how long do people have to go out, for it to be the right time? ( this is all about the kiss )..When is it not too fast or too slow??

( MC Misun he is dying to ask her )

Sora : No one has ever asked me that question....I don't think it could be to fast or to slow, just when it feels right??

LT : When it feels right?

Sora : When the mood is perfect.

LT : It always feels right to me, but what if you pick a numerical value....Just say what you feel is right...You just need to say what you've always been thinking in your head...

Sora: But I really don't have a set period of time for that..As long it is not to fast.

LT : Do you want to do it now?

Sora : What?But honestly what matter is the feeling....IF I FEEL THAT I LOVE THE PERSON THAT MUCH,AND IF I FEEL LIKE HE'S MINE...MY MAN?

LT: MY LOVE

Sora: YES, MY LOVE

LT: that means you don't feel that way about me yet.

Sora : I actually have before but...were filming a show right now..

FAST FORWARD AFTER THE STRIKE..

In nami island Sora has kissed LT as her birthday present and somehow it is one way of telling LT that somehow her beliefs before has changed...When they filmed the Last Episode and LT said KiSS ME with no hesitation Sora gives in and for that we as FD's knows that this is a confirmation of Sora that She loves him and he is her man..Though she never say I LOVE YOU in words coz we know that it is hard for her to express but in her own mindset this was what she believes in and LT telling her in this way shows that real relationship was there in them..They may be sad not because it was their last but they love to do things together without hiding and WGM has given them that kind of space where they have done things on camera but was not able to show since a part of their life will be exposed to the fans..That is the reason both of them are thankful to WGM not because of the program but the secrecy that they have kept from us..... as their viewers..

LT being emotional on the back ground interview wherein he said that he felt he was selfish thinking that he was the only person genuine on the show and slowly knowing that Sora was the same..it is not that he found out in this episode instead he was able to figure things out after knowing Sora's parents that she cannot express her feelings that well and during those times he was able to understand her perspective and its seems already late, he should have understand her during the strike period..but as we see from the last episode that they had seal a kiss from each other and knowing the korean culture definitely it will be hard for them especially for Sora but since she believes LT that much and love him, she was able to do it onscreen..that is the true meaning of love..even the weak person becomes strong if they believe in LOVE.

I had so much to share but I guess ..everyone here will get bored on my post..

Guest Cicci_92_1

When Leeteuk  Joong Soo said he had been selfish for not considering her feelings as true is one of the strongest moments, in my opinion.

We're accostumed to see him cry during concerts and fanmeeting, but not in that way...he seemed someway happy, but also desperate...

@jerqu, I guess you are right Sora can't sleep..maybe she know already the date of LT enlistment and maybe they have spent together in the evening..eventhough she has to work at 5am today...We know that when Sora feels nervous she can't sleep, just like when her parents has to come for a photoshoot and has to meet LT..

@otimelost - good point - came out to the same conclusion - IT IS REAL!!

THE KISS:  the never-ending issue!  Almost all of us have speculated this is NOT THEIR FIRST KISS!  Even so, the kiss was done impromptu - which I can tell LT refuses to do in front of cameras.  He was supposed to go after the first hug but when he saw her tears, the only way he could think of to comfort her was a hug and a kiss.  First off, in reality shows, there are no NGs - no take two's.  If LT wants to prove something to the viewers, he would not respect Sora and give her a torrid kiss - tongue and all!!

To those who continue to doubt in spite of the last episode, please explain why LT has been so upbeat for the last few days - all his appearances on TV show a LT beaming and with a bright face.  What about the tweets of him. Siwon and KangIn when Sora returned from the US?  And how LT looks like he was a walking zombie for not being able to sleep the previous nite?

@shymaldita - I think I posted the same thing some few pages back - exactly the same thing!

What happens to SORA?????????????

Going mad from fear

I felt for a moment in the last episode

She was goodbye to him before he went to the Army

Because she knows she can not go

We cry from the day before yesterday, parting them

How if  SORA LEETEUK now

And how they will pass two years

Mind painful thinking

And my heart really tired of sadness

This is WGM defect

End difficult for them and for us

Any news about SORA to check

Always follow

Egyptian wish TEUK WILL Decides to marry her today before tomorrow

Live happily and joy Together 

Nor wasted  2years

TEUKSORA forever

=((

Loved the ending, all the best to both of them :)

But guys, guys, guys, I'm confused.

Did they film this before the camping episode? When KS walked in, LT looked genuinely surprised with her 'new' hairstyle & commented on it. KS then responded it was for her new movie.

But KS already had that fringe/bang during the camping ep. & LT should have seen it.

I thought it was weird that he didn't comment on KS hairstyle when they were walking towards the camping van, but my guess at that time was that maybe MBC edited the new-hairstyle-conversation out. 

But in retrospect, perhaps the reason LT didn't comment on KS new hairstyle during camping ep. was because he had already seen it when they filmed their final ep.

Hope I'm making sense here, if not, can I blame it on the full moon outside? *grins*

P/S : Anyone can zoom-in LT's camping shoes?

maybe because she tied her hair up.. during.their camping

i always remember Teukso everytime hearing this "Laura Pausini - It's Not Goodbye.mp3" - http://www.4shared.com/mp3/LjzItDi5/Laura_Pausini_-_Its_Not_Goodby.html

u can download thru my account

Guest lallinachan

mywebfoot said: My opinion on the final episode. http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/31207819976/teuksos-final-episode

Excerpt: 
---A few months ago, I wrote an opinion piece stating my theory that Lee Teuk went into WGM with a view to marriage. In that piece, I speculated that Lee Teuk was looking for a bride to fit in with his life plans and that WGM would function as an traditional arranged marriage would. Toward the end, I said, “We may never have proof that this theory is true.” I stand corrected.
I predicted in Soompi, believing that they were already a couple ever since Nami, that this would be a relatively light-hearted finale, with both of them saying farewell to Dimple House and WGM but not to each other. (I say this and shake my head at my hubris, thinking I knew what was going on). I stand corrected, again.
The finale was nothing I imagined it to be and it blew me (and Teukso fandom) away.....----

mowning! FD sisters! off to work now after our turbulent weekends!will still lurk during breaks though kekeke cant forego with this feelings yet. And as im stuck in a traffic... SJ's Only U on repeat. repeat. repeat. Aja!
keep the faith and love alive for our Dimple Couple! fighting!