[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

View finished. Finally, it must do more tears.What I see is two people who expressed from the heart.
He may not be sure what to think, but now I know it's her true feeling.He may be concerned with the feelings of the fans. ANTIS.But if he does not move he may be losing her.
If i can tell him,I believe that those who love him will accept his decision.
If Sora is the woman that he choose. and she can wait for him, encourage him, assured him everything, accept everything that this man is.Recognized him as Park jung soo's.     
Please, show all of us to know. And i think we will give support both of u too
사랑 (saranghae)

i never post anything in this thread..but i read everything u guys wrote..to be honest, i'm very sad that this has ended..my sat night will never be the same again..i'll miss both teuk n sora...i'll miss how they acted awkwardly towards each other n i'll miss their laugh on silly things...

i'm hoping for the best for both of them..wish success in each of their careers n hoping that at the end, they'll be together...crossing my fingers for that. thank you y'all for those amazing pics, vids n stories posted here..guys, keep rooting for them!!

;;)

Done watching the eng sub episode (three times) and can stop cried  :(:(:((
Park Jung Su, you are great and smart man.. You really made a big bold action in this episode.The confession, and the kiss... I realize that PJS voice is like someone who just stop crying a lot. For me, this couple cried not only because their love journey on WGM ended, that's only part of it, because PJS said that they still can meet each other... But a big part of that is they realize that they will sepearted ASAP because PJS enlistment day (and I believe it will be in this month).
The letter that PJS gave to Sora is meaningful.. He adress Sora as his half one (that huge, that was aclamation that Sora is being a very important things in his life) and he said my Sora.. He asked Sora to always remember him, and wished that he can be in Sora heart as long as it can be...the word "separation" is something that happened in any love relationship and they can't deny it. He also asked Sora to stay healty and always smile when he's not around (I am sure that means when he's in army).. And the most touched in this latter is "FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I LOVE U" :x :x :x :x :x
I am 1M% sure that PJS made this love letter with all his heart... He wants everyone knows that He love this girl, This girl is other part of him... It so Touched... I cried alot in this part...
Sora latter is kind of Sora personality.... not showing her feeling to much... But her action, her tears, is explain everything.. How she acted that she was a strong person in front of PJS. I think she just want to send a message to PJS that "I will be strong when you're gone for a while. I will be faitful to you.. U can just go and do your job to the country,and please don't think about me to much.. I will stay here for u"
PJS just made an anouncement to the world that he already found a girl...and he will marry that girl within 5 years....

OMO so sad, and once again, two things that I am sure after watching this final episode:1. They spent a lot of time in Dimple House, not only when the camera on, but also when camera off 2. The song "Only U" is made for Sora... (I am 1000% sure about it, sorry ELF, but remember Sora also one of biggest SJ fans right now)
Saturday will feel different without them.. I wish they can maintain their relationship untul married for real and have twins...
THANKS PARK JUNG SU AND KANG SORA...

i watch the last episode raw yesterday ( cry ) and today with sub and cry a lot more : my last thought and comment in this site : wasn't a fan of SUSJ or Leetuek and didn't know who Kang Sora was : after a year of watching and a devoted fan of TeukSora couple , the ending was beautiful and classy as Leeteuk and his bride Sora are , as i closing on this chapter i wish them well , and whatever may fall i know you two can make it shine , thanks for the wonderful Saturdays and good luck on your careers .

I just watched the eng subs. It seems to me theres some variations from what i understand from the translations here.I like the inputs i got from fellow FD version better ( the letter translation etc) . The eng subs version somehow feels incomplete.I'll stick to watching the raw video even though i cant understand a word. Nevertheless,I still cry everytime i watch it.

Guest Cicci_92_1

If I was only 90% sure while watching the first time, now, with subs, I'm 100% sure: that wasn't their first kiss.

It was too natural, like when you kiss someone to comfort her. And I'm pretty sure he came back after going out. I don't know why but I have this feeling...

So, cheer up everybody!

Teukso is real!

Cicci_92_1 said:

If I was only 90% sure while watching the first time, now, with subs, I'm 100% sure: that wasn't their first kiss.

It was too natural, like when you kiss someone to comfort her. And I'm pretty sure he came back after going out. I don't know why but I have this feeling...

So, cheer up everybody!

Teukso is real!

Can't resist , watching it at my work ...Reading all your post makes me watch it now.Sorry I said I will not post anymore but I just can't.DC couple leave deep impact on my heart.And I know fellow DC followers too.I never had this addiction before & reading all the post makes my heart burst....

Starting watching nowwwwwwwwwww!

:D:D;)

The fairy-tale has ended - even WGM MCs theirs is like a fairy-tale; I like that the MCs were quiet during the whole time, except when they have something good to say, i.e., they really decorated their house by themselves, to name a few.

I don't know how many times I've posted this - and I even did in FB - I'll say it again BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL:  Sometime at the start of the week, an article from WGM/MBC came out about DC segment coming to an end; that the couple went back to their house; split their belongings; walked around every corner of the house; and talked about what and how they were during the times they were together. 

Then - at the end it said - after they left the house, LT took Sora for an event that he prepared. 

This is the answer to the question from PD at the start of the episode: 

PD:  Do you have something prepared for your wife?

LT:  Yes.

So there you go people, they met after they ALLEGEDLY left the house.

Guest xoxohappie

love love love it..

the kiss was certainly not the first time they kissed perhaps?? i mean.. the kiss was too natural! like the kiss you give your husband or your wife after breakfast when they leave for work.. like the "see you later hun, have fun at work"  or when a husband drops off his wife/gf to work and in the car they kiss each other goodbye. tooo cute!!! ahhhhhh...

Guest mywebfoot

My opinion on the final episode. http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/31207819976/teuksos-final-episode

Excerpt: 
---A few months ago, I wrote an opinion piece stating my theory that Lee Teuk went into WGM with a view to marriage. In that piece, I speculated that Lee Teuk was looking for a bride to fit in with his life plans and that WGM would function as an traditional arranged marriage would. Toward the end, I said, “We may never have proof that this theory is true.” I stand corrected.
I predicted in Soompi, believing that they were already a couple ever since Nami, that this would be a relatively light-hearted finale, with both of them saying farewell to Dimple House and WGM but not to each other. (I say this and shake my head at my hubris, thinking I knew what was going on). I stand corrected, again.
The finale was nothing I imagined it to be and it blew me (and Teukso fandom) away.....----

Guest Emmy_Chloe

Loved the ending, all the best to both of them :)
But guys, guys, guys, I'm confused.
Did they film this before the camping episode? When KS walked in, LT looked genuinely surprised with her 'new' hairstyle & commented on it. KS then responded it was for her new movie.
But KS already had that fringe/bang during the camping ep. & LT should have seen it.
I thought it was weird that he didn't comment on KS hairstyle when they were walking towards the camping van, but my guess at that time was that maybe MBC edited the new-hairstyle-conversation out. 
But in retrospect, perhaps the reason LT didn't comment on KS new hairstyle during camping ep. was because he had already seen it when they filmed their final ep.
Hope I'm making sense here, if not, can I blame it on the full moon outside? *grins*
P/S : Anyone can zoom-in LT's camping shoes?

mywebfoot said: My opinion on the final episode. http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/31207819976/teuksos-final-episode

Excerpt: 
---A few months ago, I wrote an opinion piece stating my theory that Lee Teuk went into WGM with a view to marriage. In that piece, I speculated that Lee Teuk was looking for a bride to fit in with his life plans and that WGM would function as an traditional arranged marriage would. Toward the end, I said, “We may never have proof that this theory is true.” I stand corrected.
I predicted in Soompi, believing that they were already a couple ever since Nami, that this would be a relatively light-hearted finale, with both of them saying farewell to Dimple House and WGM but not to each other. (I say this and shake my head at my hubris, thinking I knew what was going on). I stand corrected, again.
The finale was nothing I imagined it to be and it blew me (and Teukso fandom) away.....----

Guest Cicci_92_1

@Emmy_Chloe: I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought that maybe he hadn't noticed that time because she had her hair tied...and I clearly remember that Sora wore a pair of golden sandals during the camping day :)

Sure,LEETEUK  knows about everything even change her hair

But HE is a nice man

Loving husband lover

Kind hearted helpful tenderness

Help her and brought new film biography

English is difficult

I have a mean work like this for Sora sweetheart

Until the end of their hearts think in the other

Egyptian feel hearts are forever

TEUKSORA

:x :)>-

Guys, I read somewhere that Super Junior have 1 week holiday after their busy schedule. Everyone leaving except LT. He stayed. Alot of people asking why he didn't go somewhere for the holiday.. I don't know, but I think he choose to spend his tiny time left with Sora....That's my opinion. I was thinking they just start their real journey... The real one, 100% their own feeling, without WGM mark behind this..
Nami Island is only a gate for LT to find out Sora feel, FIL statement about Sora personality also a hint that courage LT to make a confession love letter... But like @mywebfoot said there's something unsolved in their relationship in this last episode...Sora's feeling...We can see clearly that LT is deeply fall in love with Sora, but we can not see how Sora feeling.. 
I am quite believe that LT is waiting for Sora down stair after he left Dimple House... And like @viyra said he prepared another event for Sora... I don't know, lets hope together that they already solved their problem after filming finish... 
To see how happy LT lately, when he do a live peformance, made me quite sure that he already get an answer from Sora.. The tweet, the action, his sleepy but happy eyes when Sora just came back from US, I don't know... but I really think they are in real relationship now...

I have to collect my thoughts so I will just post whatever comes to mind or just air my opinion on some questions in this forum.  My observations regarding LT's comment on SR's hair;

LT immediately diverted his attention to Sora, instead of their goodbyes as soon as she appeared at the door - he said something out of the ordinary.  Instead of greeting her with sadness, and say something like 'it is out last episode', he focused on her - which lead to him talking about how her hair was when they first met.  This segment was filmed August 31 (per pictures posted on FB - LT filmed this right after the fan-signing event wherein he mentioned that was his last fan-signing - he was wearing the same clothes).  The news about DC camping came out after or during the swimming pool segment.  And wasn't Sora's hair a little bit auburn during the camping trip?  It is not possible for WGM to film another segment about them when they already said their goodbyes.

My interpretation of why she left the last piece of paper at the bottom of the yellow notes (and I guess I mentioned this a few pages back). 

Those post-it notes were questions from the fans - DC/TS fans who are curious about them.  I believe Sora left the last piece for us - the answer to all our questions.  This is the biggest hint these two gave us that they are real.  Sora concurred with LT in a different angle about their feelings for each other.  LT said in his letter 'it is real" (I definitely heard the word 'sincerely' in Hanggul) - which is directed to Sora - and Sora purposely left it at the bottom to agree with LT that IT IS REAL or THEY ARE REAL!

Am I making sense here?  FDs, this is the best way for me to understand their actions and their motives. 

One thing I observed about this couple - they are both very smart - their thinking is so alike. 

I actually remembered the episode when sora became his one day manager. The hosts then were from wgm couples. One said that previously, there were no couples that transcended from reel to real. I was wondering if they are saying that there is one current couple who actually go out for real... Guess they know something. AnneDee07 said:

dee15 said: Dying for the english sub coming, I decided to rewatch all the episode of our lovely couple, especially the one that made me curious... After watching all the episode, finally I conclude a lot of things about our DC feeling, maybe it is not new for all the member here, but It just like confirmation for me...
1. In my opinion, I think our namja Park Jung So/PJS (starting now, I am not using Leeteuk again because for me, the one who appear at WGM is not Leeteuk, but ordinary man PJS) didn't fell for Sora since the first episode. In the first episode, no doubt he really happy when seeing a beautiful woman came in front of him... And he like it, but not fall for her (not yet).. He is a very romantic person and don't forget that he also experienced in dating before, that's why he prepare a good dinner etc...
2. For me, PJS is start to feel that he fell for her after school dating (ep 6 and 7). I think he really touched with Sora present for him, and that make him think that this girl is not just ordinary beautiful girl, but this girl is a special girl. Although he already fell for her, but he confirmed his feeling in episode 8, after they are seperated for 3 weeks because of SJ concert. In this is episode, PJS still adress SR with Sora ssi... This episode has a deep memories for PJS, he said that one of his favorite scene is the one that he can hold Sora hand tightly when they walked together to KBS radio...(he said that in last episode right) But the most important things in this episode is PJS confession to his dongsaeng "HONESTLY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME WORRIED?I THINK IT'S GOING DIFFICULT. WHY? (Shindong asked him) BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER? YES...BECAUSE NOW I AM MARRIED AND PEOPLE'S MIND ALWAYS DEVELOP WHEN YOU LIKE SOMETHING, BUT I AM WORRIED, I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE FEELING IT THAT WAY..."
3. Meanwhile,Sora is a kind of normal girl who really wait for her man to do something for her, to make sure that the man really love her. From my point of you, not only PJS who feel insecure. Sora also feel insecure. She always think that she just a new comer, but her partner is a Halluyu star who had million of fans. That really not easy for her, that's why she stay calm, and made PJS said that he feel he is the only one who had fell for her.. Don't ever forget right after first episode, some antis group occured against Sora...That's really not easy for her. In episode 8, When PJS asked her to play together at his show, she refused it and saying the fans come to the show to see Super Junior. It really sincere and a lot of insecurity..
4. The legendary Concert Proposal is a very big event that PJS prepared. For me, our smart groom like "testing the water". He knew that he fell for her,but he also knew that alot of antis against her (may be that the reason why he unfollow Sora in twitter). So to know how many antis and how many supporter that he have, he do that. For me, the event not only for good sake of WGM show, but also for him. But the other hand, I can feel that Sora is still not believe that PJS really sincere, she still hasitated. If I was Sora, I will feel the same. "How came a very famous handsome man porposed me like that? Is he keeding? Is he just do that for the show or Is he really sincere with what he just doing???" I am sure that kind of feel came to Sora that time... That's why it make sense when Sora acted like there is nothing happend after the concert... I think she still can not believe the proposal is true or not...
5. In Christmas Special edition, once again PJS showed to the audience that he really care for Sora. He write a note for her to relax, and he go awry and afraid when something not good about him coming and will make Sora angry.. Don't forget what SungMin said in this episode that PJS always look for Sora, he also rewatch all the WGM episode that he made with Sora, and his favorite episode?? Off course school date...
6. Our DC feeling growing and stronger in this journey. And I think that what all of us here realize that they are growing each other, but the 4 months strikes is really gave a big hole in their relationship. Same time with the strike, PJS is really busy with his SS4 World Tour and Sora is busy with her schedule also. If I am not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong, there was no communication between them during the strike). I think actually before the strike, Sora is starting to bold her action to PJS. She started to show her feeling little by little, but once again here comes the strike. 
7. Ep 22 is a profen how Sora is trying so hard to gain PJS trust again. She is the one who inisiated every thing, inisiated to minimize the ackwardness between them. And our PJS is still hasitate. He really need a time to gain his confidence in front of Sora.
8. Everything change after the trip (I think all of us notice about it also), Nami Island trip is a beginning of all their love journey. PJS is more confidence that time (although with a lot of jealousy over SungMin). Is it the first time for PJS said it "I love u" to Sora (in ep 24, I think although he showed that he care for her, he never told her I love U before)..
9. Ep 25 is the hits one. PJS got what he's looking for that time. The confession from Sora that she also like him. The confession that I am ready to be by your side. With the trip that she planned, with the dinner,the song that she sing, birthday gift and the kiss.. first kiss and it was initiated by her :x :x :x :x :x , not PJS.. This moment gave a lot of confidence to him... I think not only alot BUT A LOT (With the capital later)... 
10.After ep 25, we all see how good they are growing together, they showed us their real feeling... There's no acting at all, really showed their feeling. They also became more bold to show to the audience. The skinship, the photo shoot, meeting with parents, the fighting (Sora finally show her jealousy), and finally the final kiss.. THAT KISS IS REALLY DAEBAK...CONFESSION OF BOTH OF THEM...
11. I don't know ya, but I have a feeling that there will be no offcial conformation that they are dating for real. The final show is the conformation... and maybe Sora appereance when PJS go for his enlistment will be the confirmation about their relationship, but for the official statement, I don't know I don't think it will be happened. I hope I was wrong on this..
12. Btw, something catch my attention also about Dimple House. Although we only seen 6 or 7 times that our DC spent their day at that house, but I have the feeling that Dimple House is more like "THEIR SECRET LOVE NEST" I have a feeling that they often spend or meet there, when there is no camera.Remember in ep 15 (the blind date episode) Fighting Junior said that PJS is often went from dorm, to see Sora. I think thay met at Dimple House.. Something that I realize about this house, PJS is the one who search ahouse, he is the one who call the realtor about the house (I never see other couple looking for their own house, as long as I know, MBC gave them a mission to find a house). I remember when PJS said the realtor finally called him and told him there is a house for them (ep 13). And in this episode I saw it clearly that PJS gave the money to the realtor, and I think it was his own money, and they rent it I think at least for a year (suddenly I remember WJ couple who lost their house because they forgot to maintain their rent). It also make clear for me why Sora is look very sad when she have to leave Dimple House, because that house gave her a lot of memories. I think PJS will maintain the rent if he didn't have to join the army this year.

OMO... it a long post.. sorry guys, I just killed my time waiting for english sub...Please kshow.net give us the eng sub ASAP... 8->

I never watch Eng sub of WGM as Chi is my first language. Since some FDs found variations in the Chinese & English versions, I am happy to help out the investigation. Please send me by email or post it here the scripts of the parts that you think are different and all bilingual FDs can help. But I cannot guarantee to respond fast. 

Honestly for me, the translation of the finale was a huge challenge. Firstly, tears kept running down when I repeatedly rewatch and it really killed because your head ached so much when you cried and use the brain. Secondly, the selection of the best words were very difficult. It would be a big pity and ruined the beauty of their most truest feelings if the words were not thoroughly considered. Lastly, we should avoid reflecting personal emotion in the translation. All these three factors were reasons that different people will give you different interpretation. No matter what, we should be thankful to those angels who provided the sub. They really worked very hard for our pleasure. 

@viyra: One hint from Tuekie that you have not mentioned happened when Sora first shed tears. He said they will see each other so there is no need to cry! This is a promise which was sealed with a kiss!

Watching the engsub episode..I truly feel proud to love and have faith with them for they have the beautiful heart within them..When Sora ask LT that he should be the one to go??LT facial expression was surprise and he immediately ask her why?? and she said it's the trend..kang sora's style..I love when she said that it is her style for in the future, LT knows that she will stay behind him..Eventhough she will not be able to send LT off in the army knwoing the fans were there and WGM is finished we all know that she will still stay behind him no matter what it takes..just like her letter to LT she sincerely genuinely will always be there for him to support him even it takes him for 2 years..

IN MY OWN BELIEFS..

1. They both say that they were not able to see each other during the filming but if you observed Sora during the camping trip and this last episode, you can sense her that she became like LT..repeating the words like weh, weh, weh ( sorry for the words it is based on how I heard it ) just in time the box has came and LT was opening it..If you will try to analyze what they say it does not fit in the reality since you can sense thar Sora has gotten LT expression unconciously..she said in the camping trip UCHA while LT is opening the roof..

2. While Sora and LT was taking picture, he was planning to kiss Sora and she told him why you didn't do it??it means that Sora is comfortable with LT and you can sense that at the spur of the moment she had said those words.( If my boyfriend is planning to kiss me, I will definitely say it straight to him but if he's not I will simply ignore it ..knowing Sora who always had alibis in doing skinship before.

3. LT magic words " KISS ME" his words and action before the kiss is definitely a confirmation that he is the boyfriend and when I watch Sora she met his face and you can see LT hands not even shaking and his face is not totally red..NOT AN AWKWARD  KISS..remember he said that he blushes when he feels awkward and i watch the kiss scene and you can feel with both that there was NO AWKWARDNESS and LT face is not even red after he make the kiss and even Sora she never put her hands on her face to cover which is her habit before , even during the photo shoot..

4. LT was shown that he was staying outside the house while Sora's shadows is seen on the window...I felt that they had been together after that scene since it was still early..to confirm my hunch LT never tweeted on that day..I guess he spend his time with Sora only without the camera and the fact that after they film this his V sign was more visible and even his face was still brighter..His tweets while Sora was in the U.S. has 100% confirm they were real..

5. A lot of people says that they become couple during the nami island trip which I also agree, if you watch again the wedding shoot where they are doing the snow white and she was showing her thumbs up the he is the best. LT teases her and her reaction was she wants to hit him, it happen twice on the same scene while she is pouting her lips and again LT teases her..( With her reaction you can sense that they are real couple during those times. Only the girlfriend can do that reaction or behavior since it is not a normal gestures unless he is your boyfriend, If he is not then LT will be offended with it and since he was fine then it becomes a loving gesture of Sora to him )

Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.”  and that is the love of our DC

“The opposite of the happy ending is not actually the sad ending--the sad ending is sometimes the happy ending.." 

so FD's keep smiling....coz this is just our beginning of a new journey