[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

smv_01 said: hi, everyone!!!
I just watched this couple last two weeks ago and every time i'm off to my school i re-watch it over and over again.. i never get tired watching it all over again and its the same feeling that i felt when i first watch it... it'll be sad to know that dimple couple wgm journey ends but i hope they become real.. i was so sad because i just get to start liking them last two weeks ago and then the show come to an end...
Since i'm new here, pls guide me.. its my first time joining in forums..thanks everyone for wonderful discussions..
pls. keep me posted.. i'll be busy with my school.. T_T especially in friday (sept. 14).. the special announcement of leeteuk, i'm not around.. :(
thanks..

Hello FD's!

I am in the middle of intense preparation for something very important in my career and yet I could not stay away reading all your posts.

@lallinachan....let me just say you are blowing me away with your explanations....you suddenly sound so mature and full of wisdom and your take on the reasons behind all the sadness involved in this goodbye episode seems very plausible. I also like your idea of the reasoning behind the mention of being  a "friend" instead of being a girlfriend makes so much sense. I would like to comment more but am at work right now. Will try to give my input later.

Just saw the subbed version and let me just say I have been trying to hold my emotions in because I can not afford to be so emotional in the next few weeks and remain focused on my preparations ....but my feelings gave in and I cried a bucket....just like most of you. Hope I can remain strong and focus on what i need to take care of.

Let us all be strong for our couple! Just like both of them want to remain strong for each other! FIGHTING!!!

Guest lallinachan

shymaldita28 said:

It's early morning here and I have still work today but still my mind is focused with our couple.

Looking back at the episode 17 when they are talking about the kiss..

LT : In your opinion how long do people have to go out, for it to be the right time? ( this is all about the kiss )..When is it not too fast or too slow??

( MC Misun he is dying to ask her )

Sora : No one has ever asked me that question....I don't think it could be to fast or to slow, just when it feels right??

LT : When it feels right?

Sora : When the mood is perfect.

LT : It always feels right to me, but what if you pick a numerical value....Just say what you feel is right...You just need to say what you've always been thinking in your head...

Sora: But I really don't have a set period of time for that..As long it is not to fast.

LT : Do you want to do it now?

Sora : What?But honestly what matter is the feeling....IF I FEEL THAT I LOVE THE PERSON THAT MUCH,AND IF I FEEL LIKE HE'S MINE...MY MAN?

LT: MY LOVE

Sora: YES, MY LOVE

LT: that means you don't feel that way about me yet.

Sora : I actually have before but...were filming a show right now..

FAST FORWARD AFTER THE STRIKE..

In nami island Sora has kissed LT as her birthday present and somehow it is one way of telling LT that somehow her beliefs before has changed...When they filmed the Last Episode and LT said KiSS ME with no hesitation Sora gives in and for that we as FD's knows that this is a confirmation of Sora that She loves him and he is her man..Though she never say I LOVE YOU in words coz we know that it is hard for her to express but in her own mindset this was what she believes in and LT telling her in this way shows that real relationship was there in them..They may be sad not because it was their last but they love to do things together without hiding and WGM has given them that kind of space where they have done things on camera but was not able to show since a part of their life will be exposed to the fans..That is the reason both of them are thankful to WGM not because of the program but the secrecy that they have kept from us..... as their viewers..

LT being emotional on the back ground interview wherein he said that he felt he was selfish thinking that he was the only person genuine on the show and slowly knowing that Sora was the same..it is not that he found out in this episode instead he was able to figure things out after knowing Sora's parents that she cannot express her feelings that well and during those times he was able to understand her perspective and its seems already late, he should have understand her during the strike period..but as we see from the last episode that they had seal a kiss from each other and knowing the korean culture definitely it will be hard for them especially for Sora but since she believes LT that much and love him, she was able to do it onscreen..that is the true meaning of love..even the weak person becomes strong if they believe in LOVE.

I had so much to share but I guess ..everyone here will get bored on my post..

Guest xianlie90

Finally.. Got a chance to watch EngSub...

Though I've been cried so hard without EngSub (cried almost all the raw-vid, even i cried more after reading all post & translations -thx to hanyi & hiedi- ), it doesn't stop me to cry even more hard when I understand everything they said..

sigh.. part of me still can't believe it.. part of me still hoping can see them again next Saturday in WGM..

Well, beside all of my sadness, I'm happy that I had chance to know them thru WGM...
TeukSora taught me alot about loving, caring, understanding, many things about affection...

And finally they sealed everything a kiss! (I bet Teuk would keep the kiss much longer if only they were alone..!! )
For me its more like..spontaneous-yet-honest-sweet kiss, something you did without think twice about the after effect..
cuz Sora start to cry when she hug him and he feel even harder to leave her like that.. so that he do the second hug (I love the way he hold her tighter & Sora try to lift him) and not even think twice give her a kiss..
I can see a the cameraman drop his camera abit when he kissed her (the cameraman was hiding behind wall near duffy bear)
I think that's why, when the news came out before this ep was saying "LT affection towards Sora surprised WGM staff"
I hope this can make some of you stop thinking their kiss was scripted.. cuz its not at all..!! This kiss the natural & honest kiss ever among all WGM's couple kiss...!!!!!
And like @mywebfoot said on twitter.. its not a goodbye kiss.. its a man promise..!!

I hope they'll do their best for each other..

I hope Sora will do great with her movie & expand her acting talent ^^
She's still young so I hope she'll get many good experience..
And as the time goes when she grow to an adult woman, I hope she would still keep her pure heart inside her..
Her clumsiness is one of the reason how I start to fall in love with her :) kkk..

As for Teuk, I know he would do his very best in every sector he will be..
I just wanna him to care of himself more.. he has been work so hard & worry too much..
I wanna him to learn that holiday is sometimes needed to enjoy this life..
I hope he could remove his thought about being lonely almost all the time..
I hope he could visit his parents more often & re-build a good relationship with his father..
After all, he's the only father for LT and LT is the only son of him..

Nevertheless, as an FD, my biggest hope for them is they would bring their marriage from variety to reality..
I know I may sound hoping too much, but well, all dreams without hopes will never become true, right? :)

Like everyone said.. its not the real end of them, instead its the new beginning of their future relationship!

also.. its not an END for Fighting Dimples but AND for all of us..!!

Dimple Couple and Fighting Dimples

..our story..
 will NEVER END!!

Guest mywebfoot

Dearest Lallinachan
I love you.....Did I mean it? Exactly what do I mean? Maybe it means I love the way you write (I do. You have the sweetest way of disagreeing). Maybe it means I am interested in you 'that' way. (LOL, I'm not.) 
So that's my difficulty you see. "I love you" can mean so many things. Even if Teuk did mouth "I love you" during the shoot and at other times, we can't be sure exactly what he means. 
Going to just quickly reply. I really like the version of things that you wrote down, I do. Nami Island WAS a turning point. But it was a turning point in the middle of July, if I remember correctly. We don't know what took place off-screen, if anything, but for Sora at least, her treatment of him changed even more. If they DID have the conversation about feelings then, how can we explain the extreme amount of tears at their parting? And that was the starting point of my entire revision of events, starting from Nami till the taping of the final episode.  
The way I see it, Nami could have been the turning point, but was it a 100% confession? Perhaps itwas just the moment after which both felt secure enough to risk more public displays of affection. Teuk more than Sora of course, because he is just like that. And there's the WGM difficulty as well. How much of what was said during taping can be real?? Which is why I feel like it is only this final episode that we see their true and 100% real feelings. It's the final episode, it is possible to lay down all your cards.
Teuk loves her. I have no doubt about that. Sora probably loves him. But between realising love and doing something about it, there is still a gap. As my dear hubby said, when I cried to him last night, "You must understand, people also have to give themselves permission to love". 
In summary, the ending is ridiculously open ended. What are they doing now? Are they in contact? Or just for the finale? Did Teuk, as in the case of the kiss, leave the ball in her court? Why did Sora not sleep well last night? Why are Teuk's tweets happy but pensive? Was that kiss goodbye or hello?
Big big BIG sigh. I gotta get to work. Hugs to everyone.
For those who replied, I'll get to your posts tonight ok. Super busy today.

I LOVE MY DESKTOP!

Easier to type comments and format. 

Just dropping a note to say I am still around until someone shoo me off :)

Just read the post from Bridget at http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg/2012/09/we-got-married-ep-31-finale-lee-teuk.html?showComment=1347243114651  lovely and beautiful post.  She articulated well and just said everything I wanted to say in there.

Going to take time to back read again.  I love you guys....AMAZING interactions.

@otimelost - I just remembered - Sora asked 2 questions and LT answered both.  So we are assuming there were more questions from Sora directed to LeeTeuk, right?

@lalli - good one.  Let me share mine too.

1.  LT was set to get a girlfriend - a girlfriend he can openly date when he got an okay from SM to audition for the role of a virtual husband.  That opportunity came - whether or not it is going to be Kang Sora, he will openly date.  Unfortunately, he got hooked - or should I say his heart got hit by cupid and won't let go. He saw a girl that was sent from above for him - and she is so pretty.  From that time on, he did everything he could to get this girl and be his own - that intention of course came with the attitude "I am an idol and I'll definitely get you hooked in no time."  LT failed in this department.  Not that SR is playing hard-to-get but Sora is a newbie in the dating department, even in the holding hands department.  And most of all, Sora is aware how big the fan base of SJ is and she knows she'll suffer the consequences.  But fate is so good on them (and to us too) - they got comfortable with each other.  And since LT still hasn't made up his mind about marriage, we saw a 'dating couple' - not a virtually married couple (which is even better for us).

2.  I think Sora knew about LT's feelings for her after the concert event.  That action was so bold - with that LT once again gambled his status in the entertainment industry.  It is a win-lose situation for him but his heart is pounding non-stop.  He did that because he is ready to take responsibility.  When Sora accepted the ring, she too is taking responsibility for her action.  Sora is not a clingy person that's why LT is left in the dark as far as her feelings for him is concerned.  When talking about skinship, LT wants an answer like 'yes, let's do it now since you are in the mood'.  But that is not Sora so her answers are always ' when the right time comes, etc.'  That's what makes him so insecure.  I think hand-holding doesn't prove anything for LT.  It's either he really can't understand Sora's stand or he's refusing to understand it or he just wants to prove something to the viewers.  The separation and the reunion - the wake-up call for Sora; that's why she initiated all the moves when they reunited.  And the surprise birthday kiss on the cheek is the sign LT was waiting for - the sign telling him - this girl likes me, because she can finally feel me.  And that's the reason he was able to whisper "I love you beautiful' at the wedding photoshoot.  There must have been more they talked about after that birthday dinner that prompted LT to be bold in whispering it.

3.  Sora's letter is perfect - she didn't have to say anything more - once again, due to the antis.  But it was satisfactory enough for LT to understand that from that moment on (their goodbye), she will be there not as his wife but his fan, and his friend, who will always be by his side to protect him.  She don't need to elaborate on her statement - she'll be with him if he needs her.

That article about the event LT prepared for his wife - I am too lazy to look for it.  That's the reason I kept insisting before the last episode that there might be 2 goodbye episodes because of that event. 

Since the goodbye episode was filmed August 31, and since then LT had been unstoppably making those V-signs and looking so happy, I can only speculate all is well between them.  Whatever that event was after they left the house, I am hoping it is bigger than the concert event - like what LT promised during the Christmas episode.

Cut scenes? I doubt we will see them.  What is the use?  They already said their goodbyes!

We saw their emotions on their goodbye episode - the tears they were not able to hide - and the surprise kiss from LT.  I once again want to speculate, if there has been any understanding between the two, I doubt LT will wait another 5 years to marry the girl who waited for him for 2 years.  I am already confirming Sora will wait.  LT's message saying be healthy, be safe and don't get sick while I am not around - to me this means there was already confirmation she will wait.

I like how they ended their stint - both of them tried to be strong - especially Sora.  And I love how Sora, until the end, is thinking about LT's feelings.  And it is amazing how, in LT's letter, he mentioned how SR is always concerned about him.

The Kiss:  Since almost all of us concluded the kiss was not their first, can I go back to the episode where LT got hammered by SR for pranking SungMin about a pale-faced woman?  I argued, when that episode was aired - that they kissed already - off cam - according to SR's statement, that when LT kissed her, he felt awkward.  And LT responded with 'the first kiss may be awkward but the second kiss is different."  So now I can continue to speculate, they had done something similar after the first kiss on the cheek.

While we are all putting our faith on both LeeTeuk and Sora about their relationship, I would like to add my faith on the Fortune Teller.  I will completely trust him on describing LT as a very determined person (after Sora made a comment about LT being quick on choosing the cards).  If LT will remember what the Fortune Teller said about Sora being his good luck charm, he would do everything to have her.  And of course, his determination should be accompanied by Sora's guidance, telling him 'he is the best' - and it is only through that, that we will see the twins.  I will completel trust the Fortune Teller for saying their compatibility is so strong; and that LT will not be able to cheat on her (which made SR happy).  So the FT advised SR to kiss so they can marry!!!!  After seeing their kiss, I am even happier now!!!

Their memoirs - who do you think took what?

I am guessing LeeTeuk has the heart-shaped pillow- Sora has the ribbon; he has the album they took at the pet shop, etc.; the pictures of Sora wearing her pajamas (I think they divided some of the pictures); and I am guessing they each took the hanging pandas, the fertility dolls.  I don't know who took the Dimple House Rules that LT was looking at while waiting for Sora. 

I think both were surprised they were leaving that early since LT expressed his desire to be participating until it is time to enlist - that's what made them both very sad.  They were not prepared for it - they were just beginning to enjoy added comfort to their new feelings for each other and wanted to share that comfort and happines with us.  This is another reason I am completely abandoning WGM.  Better off watching Gag Concert if I want to watch corny stuff.  Aish - am I being bad? >:P

Guest rizkyuhae

this for the pict when Leeteuk stare and teasing to sora https://twitter.com/rizkyuhae0807/status/245007937825820672/photo/1

I still have problems to upload pictures here.. :-/

I know Sora's parents regularly watch their broadcast - and I am sure they were so proud of their daughter after watching this goodbye episode.  Sora really was raised like a strong person.  Parents must be crying as well.

BTW - FD Detectives - be on the alert for SH if LeeTeuk still make an appearance.  I'm sure his impending enlistment will be mentioned.

@kicheonsa - well said! Thanks for your opinion. 

Here is MY take if anyone cares. Leeteuk and Sora have been together since slightly before or slightly after the wedding photo shoot (since saying 'I love you, beautiful' is a weird richard simmons thing to say to just a friend or coworker). 
I think the nami island trip was OUR glimpse into their relationship, so that was the point at which we dimplesional dc followers felt less delusional and more confident of our OTP.

Sora and Leeteuk are WAY TOO NATURAL these last few eps for them to barely be realizing their feelings. I think they were already in an established relationship.
I also think that leeteuk`s backroom interview was more a revelation from earlier times. As in BEFORE they were together he didn`t realize that she was also feeling real feelings toward him.
The tears were due to a lot of things. For example, now they don`t have any official reason to be able to spend time together. since the show is done, no one will work to make time for them to meet in between their schedules. Also, this is a sign of his coming enlistment, and maybe they were so sad because they feel it fast approaching.
There must have been SOME regret that they let their insecurities overwhelm their progress, so I  think the tears were also for their wasted time that could have been spent together. In other words, they could have gotten together much sooner, and therefore had more memories as a couple together.
I know for a FACT that leeteuk did not kiss her for the first time in this final episode. Even if I didn`t feel like i know him as well as I do, as a woman who has often been in the middle of relationships (that awkward messenger role) I am able to tell at a glance the relationship status of two people, and they are together.
The fact that he kissed her bottom lip doesn`t signify awkwardness but rather like he was holding back because he wanted to comfort her, but he was mindful of the cameras.
In any event, I pray that Teukso couple is the only Teukie pairing that I ever have to think about, because I approve of lovely Sora eunnie and if two people that good together can`t last, my shipping heart would break into little pieces.