[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

DABAEK @0timelost !!!!! *clap hands and stand up like sora's dad* well said! your post is not long but full load of bullets shooting back at THAT intruder.

btw, FDs. i have been keeping track the number of times the DC met via wgm. It is only 15 times including this coming episode of mnet/water park scenes. but each episode and meeting was well spent time together. Every episode would just left some incredible beautiful and sweet moments. thats why it left a huge impact on us as FDs and i believe to DC themselves too. now I have to agree to LT mentioned in the earlier days of SH that it is not the number of times of meeting but the beliefs in the power of love. Still... ohhh...how i wish they meet more to leave more footage for themselves. I have a secret wish. after repeatedly watch the episodes, i probably want both of them to sit in the same cinema and watch themselves on the screen - their journey, sweet moments as well as some obstacles they met along the way. i imagine they probably laugh and cry and hug each other when they see those scene themselves. then go for a dinner and dance together before LT enlistment day. and really the whole day with each other and perhaps staying overnight at dimple house and chat till morning. :-)

Guest lennycsn

Angelsubs is fantastic! i saw new things again. in the episode 4, during the airport ride, and the conversation on choi min and drama kiss scebe, LT asked sora "if i were to confess to you in the future, will you use kiss me as an answer?" that first instant i thought of nami island trip and bday suprise by sora. im thinking if LT and SR were thinking about that too. seriously, i am beginning to believe that LT ring proposal at the concert is a love confession. and sora's kiss on the cheek is an answer. and sooooon....the kiss of lips to lips could be the real deal! feel like fainting already!

sigh! one more hour here it will reduce to 4 more days to saturday.

Guest mywebfoot

robinblue91 said: @hellokittymao: he sure is! he almost ends up proving that in every other episode... and as the nick name he got here wolf-teuk!

and oh ya! to all the new FDs, a warm welcome to forum! Keep spazzing and spreading love! kekekeke!

@alpenmori, long time didn't see you! Miss u too dear.

@mywebfoot, at last! I'll be reading it for my bedtime story today ^^ Thanks!

Its tuesday, let's keep an eye to DC's activity tomorrow and keep counting to weekend. Goodnight FDs and have a good day ahead :D

P/S: seems like parkjungsu is really keeping his muscle big like Sora's requested. Its different kind of muscles (if I see correctly) from his image in bonamana promo. Lucky lady, hehe ^^

Guest evie415

mywebfoot said:

Flag and move on. I suggest you don't feed the troll.

Troll?? who me??ah ok let me check oooppppsss I'm human by the way

Hey gdara123. Before I say anything I want to apoligize to all FDs because I'm pretty pissed seeing her/him commenting about unnecessary things.

First of all, thankyou for admitting that you're still a human being, that way you still have a brain and I think you should use it for something more useful other than wasting on something that actually gives bad vibes on you too. And trust me it's not good for you to waste so much potential on sumthin like u did.

Think about it. You're doing something that's wasting pretty much everyone's emotion and so does yours! Why hating when you can actually love something. We love TeukSo and you love TaeTeuk. No harm for that. Be at you own house not ours! We have our own thoughts and so do you! I suggest u find the thread about TaeTeuk and start ur own oppinions there.

Coz if u're still a human, and your eyes can still see, then you can still SEE that this is for Leeteuk and Sora.

And I bet neither leeteuk nor Taeyeon knows you in person. Are you their bestfriend? Do they tell every single detail about their personal life to you? Because if they do then I'm sorry. But if they don't..... Then that makes you just like one of us. Fans who're shipping a couple. You're defending taeteuk and we're defending teukso.

And try to put your position in our place. How would you feel when you're having your thoughts about something, with everyone who has the same thoughts as you and suddenly one person tells you to stop imagining about something that would never happen in the future? Would you feel irritated? If you do. Then STOP!

I'm sorry for rude everyone, but this place was suppose to be peaceful and entertaining. Really really am sorry. Hope you all forgive me though.

FDs & Dimple Couple FIGHTING.. ^^

My aplogies FD lovies. As what I've mentioned again and again, I don't tolerate this kind of behavior. 
@gdara123 WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US IN PEACE?! In the first place we didn't ask for your opinion so why don't you shut it?! This is our territory here. OURS. That means people who come here have one thing in common: OUR LOVE, RESPECT and SUPPORT for Leeteuk and Sora. Now, just in case you might have missed it out, I made mention that "ONE THING IN COMMON' which is clearly you lack. Now, if I were you I'd shut my mouth because first and foremost, this is our territory. 2nd, as FD's we're respectful human beings that's why we will respect you with your views and opinions. 3rd, basically you've crossed the line. Why don't you make your own forum that says TAETEUK IS REAL for all we care. Okay? But I can assure you one thing, if and ever you'll make that, we FD's will never be like you- causing wrath and havoc in someone else's territory. You get that? So what if there aren't any evidences? Does that mean that what they have is really for the show? Have you seen Teuk this happy and glowing in years? As a fan, I've noticed something ever since he got paired up with Sora. I would suggest you open your eyes and accept the fact that there are so called changes. Hmkay?
Lastly, don't you know anything about respect? With what you're showing now, it is disrespectful and not close to being human. What we have here is founded by love and respect which clearly you lack (again). Now I can go on and on saying things but then I'll stop. So now, why don't you go back to your own delusional world where TAETEUK exists, okay? And be happy about it! Coz clearly we're happy with what we have right here. 
RESPECT begets RESPECT. And don't you use the names of GD and Dara, that's just plain rude of you.
And oh, here's the ticker: You do not barge into someone else's territory and say nasty stuff about them. Oh no you don't. 

Guest tueksoralove

hey im new hehe....and im pretty sure this is for Tuekso couple!!ONLY TUEKSO<3 Can't wait to see my lovely couple on Saturday! I miss my dimple couple so much already! :D Fighting!

Okay... lets all calm down and please ignore the intruder.  I don't believe anything we say will have her stop coming here and causing trouble. 

She is probably enjoying how we are getting upset over her.  Just ignore her and continue to flag  her posts. She has to know that what she is doing is against the rules the forum. 

I don't want any of our members to get in trouble with moderators.

alpenmori said: Hi @gdara123 I really interesting in your post about bulliying. Do you have a standart define of bulliying? That word not a common for me? You call us bulliying coz some of us use a (little) rude word toward chin to ask chin n you to post in other thread? Please kindly explain.
About ur request bout offcam even if I have I would never give the link to you. Sorry. I don't see any benefit to me to explain my thought to you. You have your own belive. Just go a head. I have my own. Perhaps we just have different standart of delusional, but for me sincerity can't be fudge.
I like to ask question so let me ask you. Why you so concert about us being delutional?
Let's chat again later but please kindly answer my last question ^_^

Guest xianlie90

This time round, I wont waste my precious beauty sleep time for intruders (like I did last night but I think they don't really understand what am I saying)

My advise to fellow FD is just close your half eye and sooner or later they will get tired.

Lets learn something good from Teukie!  :)

Intruders, haters, antis,
welcome to our lovely TEUKSORA thread~
Just say whatever you wanna say~ we don't even interested to read your post (I usually read all comments here, but seriously, I'm trying to read your post but I quite after 2 lines~ tooo boring~ mian~ )

We don't care & we'll live long!
^ ^

Good night all fella FD & intruders~
Dream of TeukSora ^^
16nblz.gif
5 days more to go!

alpenmori said: Wooo long post @gdara123. I want to discuss with you but already late here so I just wanna say some point here and we can talk later
1. Thank you to explain ur situation, n I really appreciate that you agree not to talk about taeteuk again coz that a past. Just let talk bout teuksora....
2. Sometime rude word just make our sincerity love look like a hate. So be wise to choose a word (this is especially to me ^_^)
3. Everyone have different standart of delusional so like it or not that the fact. That why we have rule respect each other
wait when I read my post look like an old woman. No.....

Btw miss you too @witeku
Have nice dream all FD....
Talk again later

Guest spiceisle

FDs:  I have been a loooong time reader of this thread (started when I was in Korea for year) and even though I have relocated, I still read this thread.  I also love DC and truly hope that this couple can have a real and long lasting relationship.  Am I delusional?  I don't know...is it delusional to wish that two individuals who you come to care for (but don't REALLY know) find happiness...and hopefully, together?  Maybe so.  But what really makes me think that they have something special is, like most of you, I am normally a VERY rational and practical person and quite frankly, I'm shocked at how involved I am with these two.  I'm no spring chicken, been married for quite a few years, but something about these two brings joy to my heart.  Sometimes I want to shake them and make them SEE how well matched they are. Because if they are only acting, then they deserve every drama/motion picture award  available.  There's much that more that I could post, but I actually prefer to remain in lurker mode as most of you do an admirable job of stating my thoughts for me. 

What brings me out?  The current discord in the thread.  Please do not let one (or two) individuals poison the well.  There are many more of us that enjoy all your hard work, postings, and interactions be it here, other webpages/blogs, in Tumblr, on Facebook, or in Twitterland.  But, this is the place I (and I'm sure many others) return to see what's spazzing in DC land.  Even some of the pioneers do so.  Though frustrated by the recent negativity, please don't let it ruin your dedication.  Because yes, I can sense what some of you are thinking, but if you take the thread off line, go underground, or "privatize" it, then who wins...?  Hang in there and don't feed the fire...just not worth the heartburn.

Teuk's enlistment is soon...either way, we will all have to deal with the loss of WGM Teukso.  And what follows for them in their personal lives?  Well that chapter is yet to be written.  Personally, I prefer to keep drinking the FDD Koolaid until the last possible moment.  And since I find these two so intriguing and support both, I think my coping strategy will be to check on both to see how their careers and lives progress after WGM.   Will my fascination grow, will it fade?  Who knows?  But, it certainly seems as if some of us need to develop a coping strategy, yes? 

Remain Calm and Support Teukso!

@spiceisle, you maybe a lurker all this time, but I really like your post. Please visit often and spread the love. I second every words you're saying :)

@mywebfoot, thanks for the fanfic! A good one as expected. I wish you have more! Hehe..

4 days to go FDs. And oh, WGM is going international. Haha.. Dunno what they're thinking but maybe its a good thing. The international WGM will start either in fall or winter this year, so most probably teukie will enlist around that time too. I just wish they can go for honeymoon before he enlist.

Kang Sora at filming location pics:

http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/08/04/fa-fantaken-pics-of-kang-sora-on-my-sam-filming-location/

credit:Cre @kdj521 + @mam_jae + valenciaholic +DCKang

ahhh..now let's get some Leeteuk pics up...

His recent twitter pics:credit his twitter and as tagged

How interesting that he's handsome,strong,goofy-normal,always interesting...

AzdeqJECQAELH1i.jpg:largeAzdNeTxCEAA9QNJ.jpg:largeAzVGyR2CYAAPF5d.jpg:largeAzoQLO2CcAEjf2G.jpg:large

@spiceisle, wise words indeed. thanks.
@one.n.twos, the melody may have been done before they met.....but the lyrics  seem pretty new..Teukie can not  contain himself recently and tweeted about it.
Welcome back to all the pioneers of this thread....nice to meet you all again.
and to that one who claims her humanity.....remember, humanity comes with responsibility that involves respect of the laws and rules of society,expectations of certain behaviors not just in actions but in words as welland lastly an understanding that we all come from different cultures,have different spoken languages,look different from each other and comes with our own point of views and yet we are able to co-exist and even managed to enjoy this wonderful thread because we have come to learn, know, like and love Lee Teuk and Sora and believe in what they have now and look forward to what they can become in the future. 

We all know in our hearts there is a chance that Dimple Couple is simply a reel realtionship and that`s it. However, we are also fans of both people, so much so that we feel like we know them. It is from this position that we are delusional because we are able to investigate and analyze their behavior towards one a another and decipher it`s meaning between the two of them. I personally hope they DO get together, and get married for REAL. Sora eunni seems like a really mature person, and someone who can settle down from the beginning, with no regrets. In other words, she will be faithful and honest to whatever husband she chooses to take, be it now or later. She just seems like that type of person that found out who they were early on in life, and is confident that they will stay that way. Leeteuk has ALWAYS been a hard worker. Although Super Junior become popular through the efforts of SM ahjussis and our very own SuJu oppas, I think it is safe to say that LEETEUK oppa made suju a talk show favorite. He has worked so hard these past seven years (plus his trainee days) and I think he needs someone to take care of him. He is always known as mama teuk or papa teuk, but never baby teuk. No one ever really watches out for him. Not to say our suju oppas ignore him, but it is not their role to support their leader, because he has shouldered that responsibility. I think he needs a person who can make him giddy like a schoolboy, laugh like he does with his suju dongsaengs, and be peaceful like he has had time to collect his thoughts. I do not know sora eunni, nor leeteuk, but I know who they have presented themselves as. If sora is like the person she seems to be, I believe SORA is that person. I will always root for these two until the day one of them gets married, I will always fight for the Dimple/TeukSo We Got Married virtual couple. But, I will also fight for Park Jung Soo and  Kang Sora couple, because it is their real life where I want that love from the screen to translate too. Thank you for being concerned for us gdara123, but we know more than anyone how much of a dream this couple actually is. However, they do nothing to stop it when they use mysterious words and signs in their real life that they are, in fact, in love. So please don`t worry for us, because we are fighting dimples,not certain dimples :)