[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest meikatoLiz

what's with latest tweet?..are they gonna show the wedding pictorial on 21st???

"이특이랑 강소라 웨딩화보 울삼촌이찍었응♥ 21일날 많이보라능~삼촌티비탔네 올"

what's with latest tweet?..are they gonna show the wedding pictorial on 21st???

"이특이랑 강소라 웨딩화보 울삼촌이찍었응♥ 21일날 많이보라능~삼촌티비탔네 올"

Guest meikatoLiz

@robinblue91  so amazing right? argh, so excited by this tweet thing. wonder, how their weeding photo shoot would look like?? there is any fancam or fantake regarding this update?

Guest robinblue91

@meikatoLiz: Not any i know of!  even though we were kind of expecting the photo shoot after last epi discussion but the news is out of blue! no idea here it came from!  
@Lengsi: well yes! thats what most FDs worry about! but lets just enjoy while it last! we all know it going to end soon or little bit later!  lets keep the finger crossed!cheers for amazing episodes to come!

*edit*wooo! just thought of it! was the sudden curly hair sora had was for wedding photo shoot & they actually did the photo shoot with teuk idea! :o ummm....

Guest meikatoLiz

@Lengsi: Let just cherish the sweet times they spend together and pray the best among the best for them. ^^

OMG i missed a lot today. Too bought down with work T_T
Thank you @hanyi for every translation that you've made. You're as awesome as ever! 
And the latest tweet news, is it confirmed? Glad to hear that!!! Can;t wait to see it in the preview tomorrow. But i hope its not the 'funky' concept that they've been talking about last time though. It's kinda weird for me. Unless LT wanted to save the proper one for their real wedding *LOL*
Happy dimple day FDs!!!!!!!

Guest elijawol

Yeah I hope so too,that It wont be the one that they plan coz it will not be a romantic one but a very hilarious wedding...kkkkk.. but I wonder how ELF knew about it? Wow.ELF is the best detective in my opinion if it is true..«salute! Salute! For the ELF»

@LAzyme2day, will definitely join! But need to crack my head for some beautiful words for them first. Anyway, Sora just tweeted. Something about her shooting for ELLE magazine if i'm not mistaken
Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess

엘르 8월호 화보촬영하고 왔습니다~~ 새로운 변신을 시도했는데 너무 재밌었어요~~

Guest k_craze

@lennycsn I went to watch after reading yr comment abt their live performance, n I got a headache n remembered why I avoid watching SJ, cause I dunno who to watch too many of them LOL, but I agree that it seems like Sungmin's season, the stylist did the best job on him. He looks cool in this style. Eunhyuk always look best when he dances. Going to bed now so that I can be fresh n alert n fixed my eyes on DC, hope they dun give too much surprise cause I m watching outside, if not I will be clamming my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

Guest robinblue91

@LAzyme2day, will definitely join! But need to crack my head for some beautiful words for them first. Anyway, Sora just tweeted. Something about her shooting for ELLE magazine if i'm not mistaken

Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess

엘르 8월호 화보촬영하고 왔습니다~~ 새로운 변신을 시도했는데 너무 재밌었어요~~

Guest lennycsn

@witeku wow! elle...looks like our baby princess is a fashionista...nice!

@k_craze lol. not worry about them...you take care, rest well and fully charged yourself your DC tomorrow. nite

Guest lallinachan

I agree again with @virya. Teukie saying he'd like Sora to send him off, and also his schedule in september in China (or wherever, yes I think he was not lying) make me more optimistic that they'll have two months at least, if not something more. Also I believe MBC will have nothing against it, since it was its fault they did not film for 4 months.

What worry me now is the concept of the photoshoot! LOL! please MBC, don't accept their foolish idea! give us romantic photos!
I don't have my timeline here (I was all day in my university) do some of you remember when an MC said they were filming? was it before the press conference?
....huhuhu!
Sora, tomorrow surprice us! you GO GIRL!! take your chance while you can, make your memory one he'll not be able to forget!!
*fan girling mode*

;p

I'm rewatching the episode again and i realised this. Actually Teukso already gave a hint to us that they will go for wedding shoot next and according to what they said (if the translation is right), they've agreed with the concept. Some scene has been cut out by the MBC editting team of course, so not sure which concept that they've referred to, but i really hope not the weird ones! :P

nami.jpg
nami2.jpg

Guest kangsara

Sora so so so cool guys !!!! She already tweet to her fans !!! She's awesome !! really love her so much !!!!
:x