[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze
Guest Hanyi

The MBC official text preview is getting slower and slower nowadays.  Seems that it relases to the media early this morning so we know there will be a "HE" by Sora.  Hope it will be out in the coming hour.

Thanks a lot @Lady Epheu and @viyra, your posts are always insightful and must read items.  Yes, regardless how we love Teukie and Sora, there will always be people who hate them for whatever reasons.  Whenever I look at Shinhwa I will always hope that the SUJU Boys can own both a successful career and a happy love life.  It is so sad to see men at 30s being alone, without a soul mate to share his success.  That's why I hope that our Dimple Couple can be real couple so that when Teukie is off-stage and away from his fellow dongsaengs, he can take a rest and put down all the burdens on his shoulders and relax in front of Sora.  Sora's maturity yet cheerful personality will definitely make her the strongest support to Teukie.  Just like Sungmin said the other day in Kiss the Radio, if his girlfriend can mix well with his friends and be very comfortable even without his presence then there will be no problem of battle on girlfriend vs brotherly friends.  Sora is exactly in this position.  Though we don't know if Sora has formally meet with her Super Junior brothers-in-law, it seems that every boy loves this hyung-su nim. 

Regarding the bashes right after the news for tomorrow's episode, I have a diffierent view which I quite welcome these thorny comments (ok you may think Iam weird).  Artists should all be prepared from their debut that they cannot please everyone so bashes or unreasonable hatred are unavoidable.  So they are not that weak in respect of receiving bashes.  While I don't think Teukie and Sora will publicly confess their relationship immediately even when they see everyone on earth supported their pair-up (suppose they did fall for each other), I do think Teukie will care Sora MORE when she got bashes.  At least if I see my colleague got scolded I will give her a warm smile to cheer her up.  As we all know how obessive Teukie is with online news search, he for sure knows that Sora is being hurt again.  Won't he at least send her a text or give her a call to cheer her up?  The more they contact offline, the more they will get to know each other, and the faster they will fall for each other, and deeply. 

Guest k_craze

@EpheuPark

I know you are out, but hope you will get to see this when you are back.

I do know who is Heechul, I think he is the crazy one, cause I watched K-variety like STrong Heart since last year, and SJ do appear on variety quite regularly. I caught that episod ewhere he said how he is grateful to LT and LT went off crying and a few months later, he said that they planned what to say and agreed on how LT is supposed to react ie to hug him, but in the end he ran of crying.

Quite a number kept commenting on how we won't like it if LT is really mad. Is he taht scary?  Then I fear for my Sora....hahaha.

Guest k_craze

@EpheuPark

All the members aren't scared of him normally... because he's very nice, and kind, and bulliable. but when he becomes the "strong-character" and serious Leeteuk (not that often), then they all cowers. lol. I know I speak about Suju a lot.. But frankly, it's impossible to understand LT without knowing about SJ.

Guest Hanyi

Finally, the long-awaited text preview is out. 

[EDIT: It is not my intention to highlight the background, I just want to bold the Enligh but it gives me yellow again.  SORRY and I cannot edit it :-(]

이특♡소라 : Kiss Me Darling<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Source: MBC We Got Married

Translated by Hanyi

Please take out with full credits

Sorry that I was multi-tasking when translating the above and so took some time.  I was busy trending encouragements for Brother-in-law No. 3, who was frustrated with his performance yesterday.

Guest robinblue91

Thanks @hanyi  for translation!yayiee! can't wait for tomorrow! kekeke!
Omoo! this girl love doing all those stuff she haven't done before! she looked so thrilled to ride bicycle in last epi! lolx!n wow! is she recording teuk muscles again! lolx! kekeke! ah! n i thought she little bit got over the fan girling! Omoo! i love her!  ;)and what i can say about the surprise gift! we all are waiting for it! preview did gave us a hint & got us excited! kekeke! ;)

Guest Hanyi

I suddenly got the feeling that the peck on Teukie's cheek we saw from the preview is NOT the "long-awaited present"!  If I were MBC, definitely I will not show you the scene of that peck if this was the only thing that I can show.  [Delusion mode on] Probably this "long-awaited present" is something which will make all of us scream out our throats.  Really curious!  Hope tomorrow's livestream is smooth!

Guest lennycsn

@hanyi thanks for the translation. the last sentence caught my eyes: what will be at last? I hv the same feel too. anyway just prepare ourself mentally and dont faint! Lol

I suddenly got the feeling that the peck on Teukie's cheek we saw from the preview is NOT the "long-awaited present"!  If I were MBC, definitely I will not show you the scene of that peck if this was the only thing that I can show.  [Delusion mode on] Probably this "long-awaited present" is something which will make all of us scream out our throats.  Really curious!  Hope tomorrow's livestream is smooth!

Guest robinblue91

Guest lallinachan

[size=3]

I am pretty sure what is shown now has been edited - nicely and meticulously edited - so no one would notice.

Guest lennycsn

@lallinachan yup. sj live performance is better than mv. i instantly became a fangirl for a while. for the first time i see them as men than boys...esp eunhyuk and sungmin..sexy with their dance moves...i will say they make my eyes drooled for a while. kekeke....sorry, off topic, couldnt contain since you open the topic.

Guest meikatoLiz

@hanyi thanks for the translation. the last sentence caught my eyes: what will be at last? I hv the same feel too. anyway just prepare ourself mentally and dont faint! Lol

Guest robinblue91

Latest news on twitter! kekeke!
@WorldWideELFs

teuk and sora took wedding pictures... that episode is gonna air on the 21st (cr:superjvnior)

kind of wondering how they know it! but if its true! this week was full teukso love hope it continue to remain same for many coming weeks!

Guest lallinachan

@Hanyi: thankyou!!! I think too that Sora will only give him a peck, but it's always a kiss!! her lips on his cheek!! (did u notice the way he was moving toward her in the preview? the chair moved a bit too! he really wanted the kiss, even if on his cheek!^^)
@virya: I agree all the way with u. If we are delusional (and we like to be most of the time) then it's our choice an we must take the consequences.Beside, who can blame us? so many hints ;)
can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
@lennyssn: YEP! Hubby was particularly handsome when dancing! Sora is right ;) and he was kinda sweet and full of smiles during From u <3