[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kangsara

I can't sleep anymore because Sora reply tweet ! kekekekeke.
btw, I'm MALAYSIAN. and I'm proud when she mention this.....
@peishi0408 i really want to visit Malaysia someday... i heard it's beautiful country from everybody who've been there!!
@peishi0408 SHE MENTION YOU ! I ENVY !!!!! kekekeke but I'M HAPPY FOR THAT !!!!
  ;):(( :x

Guest kangsara

[size=4]

@kangsara, bet we are! and i'm a malaysian too! I'll definitely go see her if she really came to our country, whatever it takes! LOL

[/size]

Guest lennycsn

I can't sleep anymore because Sora reply tweet ! kekekekeke.

btw, I'm MALAYSIAN. and I'm proud when she mention this.....

@peishi0408 i really want to visit Malaysia someday... i heard it's beautiful country from everybody who've been there!!

@peishi0408 SHE MENTION YOU ! I ENVY !!!!! kekekeke but I'M HAPPY FOR THAT !!!!

;):(( :x

Really???? Sora-shii...come and visit us here!!!

[size=3]I can't sleep anymore because Sora reply tweet ! kekekekeke.

btw, I'm MALAYSIAN. and I'm proud when she mention this.....[/size]

@peishi0408

i really want to visit[size=5]

Malaysia

[/size]someday... i heard it's beautiful country from everybody who've been there!!

@peishi0408 [size=4]SHE MENTION YOU ! I ENVY !!!!! kekekeke but I'M HAPPY FOR THAT !!!! [/size]

;):(

( :x

Guest Hanyi

I just realised that somebody has deleted his tweet (as below). It makes me wonder why, its not a controversial picture to start with. Leeteuk-shhi, somebody got jealous is it? *LOL*

Guest meikatoLiz

@kangsara , @witeku, @lennycsn & @peishi0408 you all Malaysian? Wah, i'm also Malaysian. Cannot believe it. Nice to know we all came from same country! SELAMAT BERKENALAN

Guest Shma Lim

Hey guys!! :) I am a FD from the United Kingdom, this is my first time posting on this thread kekekee.... I have been a silent reader for ages now and I love reading everyone's insight on Leeteuk oppa and Sora unnie. I love everyone's delusional thoughts on this thread and also how everyone is like a family and makes sure that no matter how delusional some FDs may get there are always other FDs making sure thoughts are grounded. ^^ I love this thread so much that no matter what mood I am in and read it, it always makes me smile! *deep bow*. I really do adore the dimple couple very much they always make me smile and giggle with the chemistry they have and also makes my cheeks ascend to heaven with their off-screen gestures. I really appreciate and respect all the FDs here who always has faith in the Dimple Couple even through the 4 month strike.   :x :-*

Guest lallinachan

@Shma lim: WELCOME!!! we are from the same continent!! I'm from Italy and I'm sure there is another FD from France (sorry my memory sucks).
It's so nice to have FD coming out of lurk mode!! will you send a message to Teuksora for their 300th day? Please join us!

FD I want to share another gif I made... just because I can't wait for tomorrow. The most awaited moment:

tumblr_m6r7il52DC1qjah2bo1_500.gif

kisses^^
lol at Teukie's chair... like a very eager little kid^^

Guest Shma Lim

@lallinachan Hi5 from Europe :) !!!! This couple is so amazing and they just give me a different vibe and feel about them and I have been watching a lot of couples since season 1 but stopped because it just didn't 'hook' me as much but with this couple! *wow* they just blew me away with all their shyness, awkwardness, dorkiness and the genuine and sincere feeling they give off. ^^ 
And YESSS!!! I WILL DEFINITELY BE JOINING but I have no experience in writing in hangul but will definitely send my message and wishes to DC in English since sora unnie really seems to understand it ;) awhhh :') your gifs are really amazing @lallinachan I absolutely fell in love with it and all your other gifs you've made :) I saw it on tumblr aswell just a while ago :P I CAN"T WAIT FOR TOMORROW OUR DC's first BOBO  !!!!!!!   :\">

Guest janetv

Will Kang Sora succeed in landing a surprise kiss on Leeteuk? http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/will-kang-sora-succeed-in-landing-a-surprise-kiss-on-leeteuk

Guest lallinachan

@Shma lim: High 5!!
Thankyou^^ I'm glad you like my gifs, you will find this thread full of amazing people! It will be a lot of fun! Also I am happy to know you and I have the same timing, because I usually have to join when most of people are sleeping XD
Btw will you watch tomorrow episode when it is airing?

FD can you share again the link for the streaming please? *_*

@Janetv: thankyou!! I bet the article will gain lots of attention! XD

Guest Shma Lim

@lallinachan YEPPP we have the same time zone :) but I am 1 hour ahead i think :/ it's already 11 o'clock here. Tbh I read this thread every morning when I wake up and also during the day till late at night before I go to sleep. The people are amazing here and full of love and care for our DC and one another :D 
I WILL DEFINITELY BE WATCHING TOMORROW! I always wake up at around 8 and set every thing up just to watch it live even though I don't understand many words kekekeke....I usually watch it here http://www.ionair.tv/ you just have to make an account it only take 2 minutes :) and click onair then MBC and it will come up :)>- although its usually about 10 -15 minutes late to the normal airing time sometimes because the music core show gets extended and doesn't finish on time and theres a lot of adverts but tomorrow suju will be performing and I think they will perform right at the end just before WGM !!!! :D double happiness!!  \m/

Bonsoir,

Moi aussi je suis une fan de notre DC et j'habite en France. Je regarde en streaming vers 10 h 15 du matin sur http://www.ionair.tv/ et même si je ne comprends rien j'adore les regarder en direct.

Merci encore pour toutes vos informations, vos gifs ect...

Vivement demain. Bonne nuit.

Good evening,

I too am a fan of our DC and I live in France. I watch streaming around 10 am on http://www.ionair.tv/ and even if I do not understand anything I love to watch it  in live.

Thank you again for all your information, your gifs ect ...

At tomorrow for watch our DC. Good night.

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan YEPPP we have the same time zone :) but I am 1 hour ahead i think :/ it's already 11 o'clock here. Tbh I read this thread every morning when I wake up and also during the day till late at night before I go to sleep. The people are amazing here and full of love and care for our DC and one another :D 
I WILL DEFINITELY BE WATCHING TOMORROW! I always wake up at around 8 and set every thing up just to watch it live even though I don't understand many words kekekeke....I usually watch it here http://www.ionair.tv/

you just have to make an account it only take 2 minutes

:)

and click onair then MBC and it will come up 

:)

>- although its usually about 10 -15 minutes late to the normal airing time sometimes because the music core show gets extended and doesn't finish on time and theres a lot of adverts but tomorrow suju will be performing and I think they will perform right at the end just before WGM !!!!

:D

double happiness!!  \m/

Guest Fan-sora

BONSOIR;  ne m'oubliez pas  je suis une marocaine qui réside en Italie donc on est 4 LOLanyway im dying to watch  l'episode saturday  :-h