[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ahduh

5 mins of leeteuk teaching sora how to ride a bicycle. Then they did couple ride and couple boating. Then woojung couple now.

Guest lallinachan

BONSOIR;  ne m'oubliez pas  je suis une marocaine qui réside en Italie donc on est 4 LOLanyway im dying to watch  l'episode saturday  :-h

Guest k_craze

think there r more dimple fans watching, why did they split the episode! i dun want to wait :((

i m smiling all the way fm how LT taught SR to ride,the bike n how SR focus on his muscles, n lol when the boat isnt gg anywhere when SR rowed the boat

Guest lallinachan

wow, soompi changed it's layout again.

I hope I won't get lost here just like last time.

@xianlie90 last night (late late night, almost morning) was so fab. I just woke up then and saw how happy FDs talking about Sora's replies. And I was like, Am I dreaming??? She really did replied? And she really did. Lucky you. I feel envy, but I feel more happy for all of you.

And we are all in hyped, spazzing in twitterland. That was really DAEBAK!

My fellow awesome FDs, you may check it

here

For a higher resolution

, wait for

Mieru

's update. But for the meantime you may enjoy this:

april2012.jpg
May2012.jpg

TEASER of JUNE CALENDAR

AxBwf_TCMAAdyQ3.jpg

@33ru_mieru kindly update the Calendar Blog. Will send to you the link. Thanks.

My insight about MAY calendar/timeline:
After plotting the activities to the calendar, I noticed that Teukie changes his Cyworld skin 3 times on May. That caught my attention.

Guest lennycsn

for the first time in my life i wish i could understand a language to a situation like this.

looks like our SR like LT broadchest and biceps. I can now smile sheepily because SR is aware and seeing LT is a real man. lol

Guest k_craze

after watching woojung, i now know why i love dimple couple so much, i m not smiling even in funny poses. sorry to those who like this couple too

Guest k_craze

i think he is so touched that he is in tears, did anyonecnotice, n is that the hat he wore during mnet

Guest sueis0702

@meikatoLiz and others I'm also from Malaysia. Salam perkenalan....we are all here to support DC couple...

Guest xoxohappie

so next week is their wedding pictorial from the preview.. can't wait again.. the older couple at the end... i'm assuming it's leeteuk's parent's maybe judging from sora's cute "yell and otoke"??????.

Guest myopiceyez4dc

daebak!LT's cheeks just went to heaven!hahaha :x  :\">  ommooo, next week's episode is just too romantic for my DC heart :x
awww, LT was touched by SR's surprise...his face and body language just shows it! :x

Guest lennycsn

Im totally in daze, and numb right now. that was a hard peck on the cheek! ohh...LT looks so touch with the song and piano. Yes, i saw that he was near tears. i like it when after the peck both literally wanting to go underneath the table.

Guest lennycsn

I really like those coupons! i think SR figures out that LT is having hard time to request something thar he wabts so she gave those coupons. of all the gifts on the box, i like the coupon the best. so sweet...

Guest robinblue91

Sora singing He
Sora Kiss Teuk!
Omooo!  it already posted! today epi was just deabak!even though my live stream wasn't much smooth but omoooooooooo! so excited!love every bit of second part! well minus little bit of teukie mentioning sungmin again!