[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kiminaeka

just random post (sorry i'm so boring in my room and then see this pic on twitter) biggrin.gif

538479683.jpg

Hello phone wink.gif

538479732.jpg

Hello white earring happy.gif

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

I keep telling you all that DH2 storyline is written by Leeteuk :D !!! How come no one believes me....actually

She,Sorry,Sorry,and so much more in terms of storyline can be relatable to the DC. Now in the drama they just spoke

about nasty fans after JB and HS(Sora's character) became a couple....Talking about an idol in a relationship(example Leeteuk)

and girl fans hating on the girl(Sora). i was shocked to watch DH2 and see the nasty remarks about Sora's face on vikki comments...so what we have to do is be positive and write positive supporting comments. I can tell Sora is thick skinned or has learned to be and has seen the nice fans reaction to them as well. But the dialogue seems straight from what she has experienced. I guess it's actually factual in Korean celebrity dom...so it just fits into teh DC but can be the same for other couples. I don't remember seeing so many hateful comments about yoonji when she was on with kangin...must be the new generation or age group that watches these types of dramas.

So Sora's company president is the actor Jo jin Mo?  I love his acting...he is a seriously great actor..Good for Sora.

thanks for that info.

The earring,the v sign,the cyworld bears hugging,the numerous tweets especially the 100 day with the peppero kiss picture,the sticking tongue out (this one I'm not too sure about) we know she does it naturally without thinking but Leeteuk doing it is of interest,....I'm sure some stuff they have said on the show all help our delusional mind frame accept that they are really a couple.

Honestly there are too many things. I know other threads they make up reasons to justify the couple being together without factual proof...but Leeteuk and Sora seem to be real because they are not hiding anything. Especially Leeteuk is quite open about

showing he cares for Sora. The cake topper was when Sora said she also wants to kiss Leeteuk...what more proof do we need.

I actually loved when Donghae brought in that poster with all the DC couple pics. Loved that Gayo Daejun pics they spoke of it as a non WGM thing...just a couple thing...all the pics they commented on as if it was their special couple thing.

LOL if they get married and have twins leeteuk doesn't have to go to military training! I am pretty sure that a married man with 2 kids doesn't have to serve.... Just saying ;)

Guest PrinsesaLira

Dear fellow FDs, does anybody have the gif of Sora ssi putting the rabbit headband on Leeteuk ssi?  Can't get past that scene. Please, please, please pretty please???:wacko: blush.gif  My vid file is already having a hard time coz I keep getting back at that scene:sweatingbullets: :)  ... Thank you in advance...  Here is hoping we get a good dose of DC this weekend.  FDs, Aja, aja Fighting!!!

Guest lallinachan

Dear fellow FDs, does anybody have the gif of Sora ssi putting the rabbit headband on Leeteuk ssi?  Can't get past that scene. Please, please, please pretty please???:wacko: blush.gif  My vid file is already having a hard time coz I keep getting back at that scene:sweatingbullets: :)  ... Thank you in advance...  Here is hoping we get a good dose of DC this weekend.  FDs, Aja, aja Fighting!!!

It's the same one I already posted here^^

anyway here for you

Here a black and white version

tumblr_m0u651aHwA1qjah2bo1_400.gif

lallachan

Guest PrinsesaLira

It's the same one I already posted here^^

anyway here for you

*quoted image*

cr: lallachan

Thank you so much.  I have probably got it but lost it some how.  Do they get erased because of too much viewing? LOL anyways "hugs" and a million thanks again... See you this weekend, let's watch the streaming together with the other FDs... Aja, aja.  Fighting!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:  :rolleyes:

Guest lallinachan

Hi FD! I was rewatching the last episode, and I noticed a very little thing, but very cute (my opinion) *delusion mode on*

Remember when Donghae play the "american man" to make Sora laugh? Well, look where Teukie is at the beginning...

14vin2u.png

Then Sora is laughing, and Teukie... smiles and...

v3izvp.png

In the next scene (few seconds after this) he is RIGHT NEXT TO SORA! lol! And now LOOK with your eagle eyes FD...

33vdqwn.png

Did you noticed where is Teukie's right arm? In my opinion it is around Sora^^ let's see another pic...

ei2ov4.png

UHUHU! Why all this possessiveness? Is he thinking that Sora likes guys with sense of humor? Is Teukie jealous of Donghae?? XD

He must show his role by keeping her near him lol! men!

Anyway, when Donghae touches her, that is too much! It is like "didn't you get it yet?". He must be the only one touching herXD

35i7wd0.png

Guest xianlie90

Hi FD! I was rewatching the last episode, and I noticed a very little thing, but very cute (my opinion) *delusion mode on*

Remember when Donghae play the "american man" to make Sora laugh? Well, look where Teukie is at the beginning...

*quoted image*

Then Sora is laughing, and Teukie... smiles and...

*quoted image*

In the next scene (few seconds after this) he is RIGHT NEXT TO SORA! lol! And now LOOK with your eagle eyes FD...

*quoted image*

Did you noticed where is Teukie's right arm? In my opinion it is around Sora^^ let's see another pic...

*quoted image*

UHUHU! Why all this possessiveness? Is he thinking that Sora likes guys with sense of humor? Is Teukie jealous of Donghae?? XD

He must show his role by keeping her near him lol! men!

Anyway, when Donghae touches her, that is too much! It is like "didn't you get it yet?". He must be the only one touching herXD

*quoted image*

Did you noticed? Teukie also linked his hand to sora's arm (twice) at the beginning :) after he tried try to scared her & then they climb the stairs together.. It looks cute coz he is the one who twinned sora's arm XD too bad i cant give u the screencap coz i'm using mobile right now ><

Guest teuksoralover

@teuksoralover

that is about joo jin mo's recent interview..he is the president of JM Company which is Sora's current company..There's about how he met her back in 2009 while he want to set up the company..& Sora's cousin unnie is working as staff at JM..that's how he knows her...I think she is the only actress that he recruited after he launched the company..so practically he raised her while she was still a rookie until become success with movie Sunny, Dream High 2 & We Got Married..LOL^^..if i'm not mistaken what the title said is - "I Raised Kang Sora"...there's also another article that asked him whether sora called him by ''oppa" or "sajangnim"..

Thank you so much for the translation. :) Wow. So that was her president? He looks really young. Does it say if Sora calls him Oppa? The reason I am asking is because if he is like a father-figure to Sora throughout her career then LEETEUK must meet him. LOL. I don't know if they are going to do that but he seems like he treats Sora as his daughter and he needs to give a sign of approval for son-in-law. :) I am proud of Sora because that president might have seen something from Sora that is why he recruited her himself. :)

[edit]

@lallinachan – Thank you for that backstage SJ vid. It really looks like Teuk’s mom is close with his son. I wonder what she thinks of her daughter-in-law?

I like you eagle eye. Haha. Teuk is a bit possessive. I don’t know now if he can take watching DH2… esp those cute parts she had with JB & Yoojin.

@sqd66 – I believe you when you said Teuk produces DH2! Hahaha. And yeah, I have seen so many negative comments about Sora in Viki as well. Too many haters and even on DH2 thread esp fans of other characters. Her character in the drama seems very fitting about her marriage with Leeteuk. Anyways, Sora’s president is an actor? I am not familiar with him.

Teuksoralover: Jo Jin Mo is afamous actor....atleast i think he is famous...I've seen a few of his movies...

His contract expired with his current agency in 2010 and he opened up his own agency...which Sora is a part of .

That was news to me. he's a great actor and so if he helps Sora with her acting she is very lucky.

Glad to see Leeteuk and Sora both are close to their families...We of course see him close to his SUJU members.

So saturdays episode will have the continuation of the double date and some alone time for DC couple I hope.

I'm guessing we'll get 20 minutes this week since the other couple had no time last week. Hopefully that's not the case.

I'm happy with anything really as long as they show WGM.

Here'sa link to a blog with great pictures of this last episode of DC couple:

http://blog.naver.com/alrzl_0?Redirect=Log&logNo=100153381090

credit:alrzl_0

Thank you so much for the translation. Wow. So that was her president? He looks really young. Does it say if Sora calls him Oppa? The reason I am asking is because if he is like a father-figure to Sora throughout her career then LEETEUK must meet him. LOL. I don't know if they are going to do that but he seems like he treats Sora as his daughter and he needs to give a sign of approval for son-in-law. I am proud of Sora because that president might have seen something from Sora that is why he recruited her himself.

BOTH..They said there have an oppa-president relationship. :lol:

Hello FD's! I'm back again and I'll just have one thing to say to those people who bash Sora.

Here's what I think.

Lastly, whether they say Sora is not pretty and all, come on would that matter to Teuk? Look at how he gazes at her when they were at the park. Sora was just simple, barely with no make up on but look at his expression. Look at how he said she was pretty when she was having a hard time in the kitchen? He just bluntly said she was pretty. Now, I believe Teuk's feeling for Sora is not mere infatuation, but something much deeper that that. So, to all those antis who bash her, eat your heart out because the important thing in here is, TEUKIE WILL ALWAYS THINK SORA IS PRETTY. Well, need I say more? :)

Sorry to cut your post, hyunbinlover. I was at home working and was playing episode 7 for background noise. When I raised up my head, it was showing the part where Sora was passing out Sora bread to LT's younger classmates. In one of the backroom interview, LT said that "Sora looked pretty." He then reaffirms it again, by saying "Sora is just pretty. That is the true answer from me." When I saw that, it reminded of me what you were saying. Sora is pretty...and LT thinks she is pretty.

Maybe, initially, he is attracted to her looks, as Sungmin said that LT likes look more than girls who are sexy. It seems that all that he does for her in episode 1-5 is because she is his supposed wife, and he is supposed to treat her like that. He complimented her numerous of time, during those episodes for her looks. But as for knowing what her character is like, it seems that he doesn't know that much because they haven't really spent a lot of time to talk to each other and get to know each other due to their awkwardness and time. It isn't until episode six and seven where I truly see LT's real attraction toward Sora came about. It is so obvious in the backroom interview in episode 7 how the first time he said she was pretty was different from the second time he stated that statement. The first time he said it was referring to her look, but the second time is referring to her character. It was at that time LT started to see how pretty Sora's character is like...and I think that was the turning point for LT's feeling.

A recent article indicates that WGM is scripted, and I can't help but feel sad that the article opens the gateway for some people to reconfirm that LT's feeling for Sora is not true and that the SS4 concert was all of WGM's fault and that Super Junior only agree to WGM's filming because they have something to gain. I agree that none of us know for sure whether LT has any feeling for Sora or not or whether these feelings are real or not. Like Sungmin said, only both of them know the truth.

However, I highly doubt, if Sora isn't who she is, LT would not have proposed to Sora in the concert. Super Junior has a lot to lose by LT doing that because he is offending a lot of his supporters...and it is shown when LT received all those backlash for his action (more so on Sora's part). LT could have just let her watched the concert and that will be it. If Sora was like Eunseo (sorry...I can't stand that girl), I highly doubt that he would have treated her that great even though Eunseo is pretty...because Eunseo's personality is not as pure, kind, and sincere as Sora. Sora shows her kindness, consideration, thoughtfulness, and purity through her actions and all the things she has done for LT...which allows him to know that she is worth it to propose to her during the concert. It is not like LT doesn't know about the backlash. He knows because even Sora told him about it in episode 8, but he wants to continue on with it even though he knows he is upsetting a lot of ELF, but in his mind, Sora is worth it. And it is illogical to think that LT would accept WGM's suggestion that will 1. cause him to lose fans, 2. put his career in jeopardy, and 3. harm his group because of his own action.

Finally...I forgot who said this, but one of you pointed out that the fortune teller was saying baby first and then marriage. Lol...I think it came true when LT joined "Hello Baby" first and then "WGM" second. He was a father first and then a husband.

Sorry for the long post.

However, I highly doubt, if Sora isn't who she is, LT would not have proposed to Sora in the concert. Super Junior has a lot to lose by LT doing that because he is offending a lot of his supporters...and it is shown when LT received all those backlash for his action (more so on Sora's part). LT could have just let her watched the concert and that will be it. If Sora was like Eunseo (sorry...I can't stand that girl), I highly doubt that he would have treated her that great even though Eunseo is pretty...because Eunseo's personality is not as pure, kind, and sincere as Sora. Sora shows her kindness, consideration, thoughtfulness, and purity through her actions and all the things she has done for LT...which allows him to know that she is worth it to propose to her during the concert. It is not like LT doesn't know about the backlash. He knows because even Sora told him about it in episode 8, but he wants to continue on with it even though he knows he is upsetting a lot of ELF, but in his mind, Sora is worth it. And it is illogical to think that LT would accept WGM's suggestion that will 1. cause him to lose fans, 2. put his career in jeopardy, and 3. harm his group because of his own action.

Sorry for cutting your post too 0timelost. But are you reading my mind? Hehehe. I'll just have to stress this out, "but he wants to continue on with it even though he knows he is upsetting a lot of ELF, but in his mind, Sora is worth it." Now, I can go on and on, telling people that Sora is worth the wait on Teukie's part. Remember the Sora song that Teukie made?

1. Bride Sora

2. Bride Sora is my honey now

3. Donghae is jealous the most. [Guy no.3 is jealous the most]

Sora x4 times

4. I love you, I love you

5. Today you look the most beautiful

6. It's lucky I met you during 6 years of working.

7. 7 years is nothing to us.

I like you, I want to see you every single time.

Show me yourself every single time.

8 Please grab my hands, not my wrist

Now, knowing that guy, he is the most blunt person I've known because he speaks his mind out whether it  be good or bad. LOL. But when he said that

it was lucky meeting her during his 6 years of working, that must mean something. I mean, Sora might be something for him. Eversince Sora came into his life, all I could ever see in him is the aura of happiness. I'm not trying to say that I know him by heart, but by looking at his body language and expressions and all there is to look for evidence, there's like a 60% that it's Sora giving him happiness. Well, I might be wrong on that note but, who cares anyways? I remember the time when Taeyeon and Teukie were rumored to be a couple (I really think they were), when the news came out, Teukie denied all of it in an instant. But with Sora it's so much different. All the sweet exchanges of tweets were like nothing to him and he never really uttered a word against it being just something for the show. LOL. I don't think I'm making sense. (Sorry, haven't slept in 24 hours)

I've watched his Strong Heart cut with Jinwoon in it. When Boom asked him about Sora. He never said negative words but used "engagement" instead of

marriage. He was laughing, smiling, even posed for a V-sign and all. When it comes to Sora he is very careful. I just have this feeling that he is protecting something. Urghhh I don't know. Hahaha! ^^ This is really funny for me to make them a couple in real life when I've fantasized about Teukie being married to me for 5 years now. LOL.

Also, I haven't had time to give my shreaks and screams for ep 17 of WGM! :) OMGGGGG could that be any more sweeter?;;;;;;; I mean, PLEASE BE REAL!!

Now there were many "hints" about our two lovey-dovey couples that they like each other. It's written all over the place, if I may say.

1. The way he intertwined his arms on her arms. I was like, whoaah, got some guts there old man. ^^

2.The bedroom scene. Please get used to it.

3. When Sora was cooking. Teukie really intervened and made sure his wife was okay with everything. It really felt that he really cared for her. The way he

brushed off her hair and all. The way he put his hands on Sora's waist when he was checking for the fire. ^^ Little sneaky acts though. I can really feel Teukie was quite frustrated with Sora's activity in the kitchen but he was able to handle it well. Just one smile at Sora and well, our old man melted.

4. When Teukie was putting jam on the bread and Sora leaning on the table like that, is the most cutest, loving, adorable picture ever. (Can someone capture that?) Sora gave me the impression that she's one that needs to be taken care of. While our prince on the other hand is the one lovingly giving it to her. I thought it should be the other way around but seeing Teukie as a leader and as a man who'd do anything for his loved ones (including Sora) then well, we might see more of Teukie being the one who will take care of Sora more. That only proves that Teukie is dead determined in winning her heart. :)

5. When they were tutoring Hae for his date, little information were revelead. "That's what oppa is doing to me." Oh okay Teukie, that's why you have your phone with you wherever you go because you make sure that Sora is okay and stuff, am I right? Is Teukie's iphone case still has the prince sticker on it?

6. Again when Sora was giving Hae some infos, Teukie just blurted out. "INDEED, YOU ARE REALLY MY SORA". OKAY, YOUR SORA? SINCE WHEN? hihihih :P

7. The spy acts they do. My gosh. All the hand-holding made me scream so much! And can anyone notice before Sora's shoe flew, did you notice where Sora's hand was? Can someone capture those one by one? Hehe. It was so natural and I almost died!

8. THE EPIC LOVE-SICK PUPPY STARE is beyond words. Did his pupil dilated? I guess so. HE likes HER. Period.

Sorry for the long post. I really tend to give all my insights about our couple as much as I could. Make sure I don't miss out on all small yet important details.

Okay, I must go back to work. :)

Tomorrow's SATURDAY! ^^

Guest lallinachan

Sorry to cut your post, hyunbinlover. I was at home working and was playing episode 7 for background noise. When I raised up my head, it was showing the part where Sora was passing out Sora bread to LT's younger classmates. In one of the backroom interview, LT said that "Sora looked pretty." He then reaffirms it again, by saying "Sora is just pretty. That is the true answer from me." When I saw that, it reminded of me what you were saying. Sora is pretty...and LT thinks she is pretty.

Maybe, initially, he is attracted to her looks, as Sungmin said that LT likes look more than girls who are sexy. It seems that all that he does for her in episode 1-5 is because she is his supposed wife, and he is supposed to treat her like that. He complimented her numerous of time, during those episodes for her looks. But as for knowing what her character is like, it seems that he doesn't know that much because they haven't really spent a lot of time to talk to each other and get to know each other due to their awkwardness and time. It isn't until episode six and seven where I truly see LT's real attraction toward Sora came about. It is so obvious in the backroom interview in episode 7 how the first time he said she was pretty was different from the second time he stated that statement. The first time he said it was referring to her look, but the second time is referring to her character. It was at that time LT started to see how pretty Sora's character is like...and I think that was the turning point for LT's feeling.  

A recent article indicates that WGM is scripted, and I can't help but feel sad that the article opens the gateway for some people to reconfirm that LT's feeling for Sora is not true and that the SS4 concert was all of WGM's fault and that Super Junior only agree to WGM's filming because they have something to gain. I agree that none of us know for sure whether LT has any feeling for Sora or not or whether these feelings are real or not. Like Sungmin said, only both of them know the truth.

Finally...I forgot who said this, but one of you pointed out that the fortune teller was saying baby first and then marriage. Lol...I think it came true when LT joined "Hello Baby" first and then "WGM" second. He was a father first and then a husband.

Sorry for the long post.

sorry?? Don't be sorry! I agree with you!! actually it's from the moment I saw the episode at school that I noticed how Teukie had passed the stage from "attracted" to something more. When looking to Sora playing the piano, and then when they talked, and composed their song, and again when they played it together. He was radiating happiness, the kind that makes a bit scared, because he is a pro, and knows how a show can be a "double knife". I think that he was attracted by Sora from the very first moment, and he could see before episode 6 that she was "different", pure like someone that can't help but being genuine, even on a tv show. Her nervousness and awkwardness was something that took him umprepared, because he must be used to girls that knows how to behave on tv show. So he was naturally driven to her. In addition to this, I think that the though "she is now my wife" brought an even more istinctive attachment and protectiveness. We already know how Teukie is always ready to help his little brothers and sisters (inside SM), so even here it came up, but with the difference that she is NOT a sister^^. I agree with you that in their date at the school Teukie was different, I don't know if it's something that happend right there or in their previous meeting, that in my opinion can be discovered only by knowing the only trace we have outside WGM (I'm referring about episode 11 of Hello baby, when a sistar said Teukie has butterflies in his stomach whenever he has to meet with Sora). Anyway before the school, he was a genlteman, and he showed his jealousy. I believe it was genuine, but maybe it was at "a first stage", I mean he doesn't like that his supposed to be wife pays more attention to some other male. So it is maybe something about male pride, and of course he is attracted to her. When the school girls came to screams at him, he was happy because he wanted Sora to be a little jealous, so I guess it's male pride and again.. he wants her to be attracted to him^^. Then he asked about the kiss, and maybe (in the latest episodes) we know that it's something that he ALWAYS wanted from her. I think: yes, he definitly is attracted to Sora, and has probably fantasised about her kissing him <3.

But let's come to the "turning point" (I always thought about episode 6 and 7 as such, you really read my mind!): he was dying to know if Sora missed him at the beginning. So I think it's a process, he is attracted and since he didn't meet with her for two weeks (two weeks when WGM aired their first episodes) he missed her, missed to be with a girl that is pretty, sincere and kind (I really think he was very touched by Sora ecxitment for her bracelet! Sora was adorable and very sincere <3). But he wants to have some more sign from her about HER feelings, and not only being friendly (here it's only my guess of course). He is a pro in show business, so he knows he should be carefull, but somehow feeling are hard to control, so he is in a difficult situation: can she be something more? well, Fate made it impossible for him that day to not openly let it go. Sora made so many things for him, little things but that were carefully prepared. She started again to play piano and she told him it was becouse of him. She made a song with him, together (and that is even more precious!). She bought food and other little things that showed him she was trying to take care for him. He aknowledge this in the blackroom scene. And as we said, something changed in Teukie: he radiates happiness more openly, and he start to tease Sora (some FD posted something about "when knowing a guy likes a girl" and teasing was in the list^^), let's remeber:

5z79w.png

k38v37.png

I think his teasing was a progress, he is trying to be more in confidence with her, because he wants to. He could have been the gentleman, or the cool personality he was in Hello baby, but here I see more. I think he can't help it, he knows it is a show, but still... he REALLY likes her. There's even a line he said, that in my opinion has a more deep meaning. This one:

jpkjep.png

It's like he is saying "it's enough Sora, I can't take more... It's so difficult". I always tought he wanted to say something like that, because all the things she made were not expensive or very difficult, so why ask her to stop? The things Sora did showed (as I said before) caring. And Teukie doesn't know if it's true caring or a "show" caring. Poor guy, he must have felt so insicure... (he was, we know becouse of the video he filmed in NY).

And during their interview, he asked Sora about her personality! He IS INTERESTED in something more!

That is my not very little insight^^

p.s I agree with hyunbinlover too^^ The song Teukie made for Sora is something that speack his mind ;) soo sweet. Thankyou hyunbinlover to remind me this song!

Guest alga215

Who among you guys notice the Letter A in our DC's house?? As I remember the "A" is in their living room, just above their TV set.. It stands for Angel right? I just can't make a screen cap..

Just a quick note on LT's statement about Sora being "pretty".

I have mentioned this before when the episode and I interpret his statement as referring to her 'character' - not her face but what's inside that Sora image. He described her as 'pretty' (inside) for going through that length to impress him - take him somewhere he didn't even think about going back - and then buying and passing on snacks to people she doesn't even know. And to LT, that made her even prettier.

And yes, that was the turning point for LT - I'm sure from that time on, he started realizing who and what she is - and one clear proof was the video when he was opening up to ShinDong. And he hasn't shown nor mentioned about being 'jealous' anymore on men around Sora when she started her new drama. And, true to his words, LT hasn't had any collaborations with other female idols.

In the school episode at the rooftop, he also told Sora not to do it in the future. Don't forget LT's words at the airport when Sora was leaving for Busan: Other than "don't spend money in front of me", he also said "I hope in the future, you don't have to buy anything for me". He knows Sora, just like him, has been busy with her schedule and he is taking that into consideration.

The proposal during the SS4 Seoul concert: This is another proof WGM is not scripted because even the members of SJ were not aware of what he was going to do. At the SSTP telecon (SR phone call), ShinDong said it was his turn to perform after LT but he was stalled because they didn't know LT had an added event - the ring event. Although LT got an approval to have SR on the stage at the concert from WGM and management (this is to WGM's advantage - LT's suggestion), he didn't tell them about the ring proposal. Did anyone notice how the photographers were running around when LT and SR were on the stage? If they knew of the event, they would just be sitting comfortably but - wow!!! an idol doing what he shouldn't be doing is nervously putting a ring on 'just a virtual wife' in front of thousands of fans.

Edit: JinWoon choosing LMJ over Kang Sora - not because LT was there but JinWoon likes a lot of females; he had a big crush on SeoHyun of SNSD also.

YAY! :D

Seriously.. I go crazy whenever I watch Dream High 2... I think the DH2 team is a Fighting Dimple as well!!

First on EP13.. they play the song "She".. I don't care if it's from Notting Hill.. for me it's from TeukSora! LOL and on EP14.. they had this.......... 

I seriously see no difference!!!!! Even when I watch DH2 I think of dimple coupleeeeeee!!!!!!!! 

i agree..im actually planning to post of some same scene in WGM and DH2..here it is..sorry for not putting this to spoiler..

is this a coincidence or the staff of DH2 watch WGM also..and got some idea from TeukSora..hehebiggrin.gif

Lets start at the proposal:

THE PROPOSAL

6987432501_df2c44b3c5_b.jpg

we can see teukkie propose in front of many people..while JB propose too in front of many people..

notice the rose teukkie's holding..in that picture teukkie is going to Sora's direction & give her the rose..almost the same JB going to Hyesung direction holding a rose..

THE ROSE

6841310600_5cb33cd218_b.jpg

we can see that both of them kneel down when they are giving the rose to Sora/Hyesung

THE BUS DATE   

6987432165_8d0dde4f3e.jpg

both sitted on the left side of the bus ..and 2nd to the last seat..

THE STAR

6987431413_e69fe50fe3_b.jpg

both pointing to the star w/ right hand..(hehebiggrin.gif)

6841309686_467cb9d5c6_b.jpg

after that points their hand to themselves..

6987431599_5e8f9c8f49_b.jpg

and a nice view of the stars..

the last one is the picture that pibols posted.. 

All of this...it really feels like it's teukkie and sora..

@Lady Epheu i will say this again ..thank you for the Youtube cuts of Strong Hearts,links & screencaps..

@akane_tran: can i ask you something.. since you are an E.L.F? is it true that Donghae never or don't have experience in dating?this is really unbelievable for someone like Donghae who is so good looking actually i thought he already have a girlfriend..didn't Donghae mentioned dating in all of their interview?the SUJU members?because he really seem so novice in dating..while teukkie is the total opposite..he is really an expert from the way he advices Donghae..

& to my fellow FD's it's saturday again..let's celebrate..i have a feeling that they will give more time to Woojung since their episode didn't air last saturday and it's okay for me..but i hope Teukso will last up to 15 mins..cool.gif

Guest kaelstorm

& to my fellow FD's it's saturday again..let's celebrate..i have a feeling that they will give more time to Woojung since their episode didn't air last saturday and it's okay for me..but i hope Teukso will last up to 15 mins..*quoted image*

i think teukso is going to have a longer air time though.

the text preview from MBC had teukso's longer than woojung's.

still, i think half of teukso's airtime is going to go to donghae and eunseo, cause about half of the text preview of teukso from MBC was about donghae and eunseo. 

and i think the everland date is spanning three episodes, after tmr's episode, next week should be teukso's continuation everland date after donghae left them. according to one of the WGM staff who tweeted, teukso's recording that day lasted till 1am.