[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I am still a bit sad about the news.. but I can only wish her all the best. They've been seeing each other for a few weeks only.. they are dating - yes, but they aren't married yet. So as long as neither Sora nor Teuk actually tie the knot, I will silently wish for this ship to sail - delusional me. 

• Like 3

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 10:59 PM, sky5joyous said:

... BUT don't worry Leeteuk and Sora are Friends and they will be for us our lovely "dimple couple" FOREVER in WGM.. I hope for them a happy life...

Awww love the dimplecouple fans. Yes they are still friends and in contact with one another. This ship i will cherish for many more years to come.

Congrats to the new couple. Hope Sora will be happy.

Come on prince charmingTeuk... its time for your reveal lol xox

Blessed days all. Silent reader to everyones posts and im thankful for all your hard work. 

Cheers to the future!!!

• Like 1

Ok.... so after reading many comments on some ig posts.. I'll just share my POV here (even thought many might not want to read it). 

I truly loved this couple and though Sora is already dating I never gave up. But recent events make me question so many things. It might be because I am more of a Kang Sora-leaning fan. Yeah they might have dated and he talked abt her every once in a while - but does that really mean he was the only one who tried to make things work? Why make her the bad guy here?? Actors r busy,too. Yeah maybe not as busy as Teuk but that is his choice. No matter how understanding your girl is, if you really have almost no time for her- how is ur relationship supposed to grow? Should she just wait and endure being the last on in his list?? Sure he has many things going on especially privately but how can people assume Sora is being selfish by being in a relationship with someone else? I am a fan and I don't know what happened behind close doors. So all I can do is wish them happiness. I would never blame either of them cause my ship is sinking

• Like 4

@giemalyn88 totatotally agree with your POV.I'm also teuksora fans since wgm 2011.I watched it their wgm in live streaming and been patiencely wait and support them until the news came out.The reality is so hard to accept but I wish they stay as a friend even though sora found her own happiness first. But I doesn't going to happen when teuk cut the ties,why unfollow her IG if they are just a friend. There must be a ' deep feeling' involved right.. Life must goes on,I wish I don't have to choose between sora or teuk.But as a woman I take sora side's.I kinda understand why she wants to move on new love..she waits to long enough to stop hoping and she surrender to her new love. Even it's just new relationship HB willing to admit it and oh man I admire him.maybe they destined to be together. I really hope leetuk will find his own baby princess soon.hopefully time will heal his wound .being in love is nobody mistakes.. Teuksora always be my first shipper that I cherished wholeheartedly. Tq for all those years cingus.sweet memory.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

@sky5joyus It's make me teary eyed.He came to support Yoona(but for most of the movie scene he will see HB bc he is the leading nan)He has a big heart to do this:tears: He's a good man.As much as i cherish,support and love Sora and her new relationship,i sincerely wish leetuk will find his own true love and happiness soon.He deserved that.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

17 october 2017 Sora and Leeteuk liked the post of Siwon (they act in Revolutionary Love) : photo of Super Junior about their comeback..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m very late for the party but OMG these 2 keep me up all night! I keep replaying their WGM episodes and I just can’t get over their cuteness and awkwardness... the parting kiss broke my heart into pieces, I don’t know but I think They genuinely liked each other at one point, especially So Ra... She just started opening up to him little by little and then BAM it’s over... Just glad I discovered them after HB-SR break-up LOL 

It's just a coincidence but..

..(6 january 2018 translation : Don't take my picture) his red coat is a clothe of THE NORTH FACE and Kang Sora is since 2 years the model for this fashion brand, she is model for their collection Winter Games 2018 in Korea..

Spoiler

..7 january 2018 he posts a sky (= "sora" in japanese)..