[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Funny coincidence ..

LT opens "KissTheYoutube" (he refers to "Kiss the radio" his old radio show)

Spoiler

Sora will be during 5 days DJ in SBS FM radio..

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kang Sora revealed, "I have thoughts that I want to be in a relationship. Career is important but everyone has their time. I heard that I should not expect much but to compromise instead."

When asked about her ideal type, she said, "I don't think I can meet someone who is my ideal type. I like someone who has the same code as mine." She continued, "It's important that he can spend time well. I wonder the value of a man who can spend his life with me."

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/01/08/actress-kang-sora-talked-about-love-and-ideal-type-expressed-her-will-to-be-in-a-serious-relationship-soon-319551/mdS8LOoXptRH2ovA   

"Actress Kang So Ra revealed her childhood dream was to marry a successful restaurant owner."

On the January 11th episode of Jtbc's 'Knowing Brothers', Kang So Ra channeled her inner foodie while sharing her childhood dream. She said, "When I was a child, I really wanted snacks other than regular meals. Well, people used to say when you want black bean noodles, you got to marry the owner. So I wanted to marry a successful restaurant owner so that I could have delicious things." 

The actress continued, "Now that I'm a little older, I thought of getting into the foodservice industry. But I think running a restaurant requires a lot of work. If I happen to pursue that dream, I want to do something like operating organic tteok(Korean rice cake)cafe."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/actress-kang-so-ra-shares-her-childhood-dream-was-marrying-a-successful-restaurant-owner 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Spoiler

Lt sings HELLO for the White Day..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

WHITE T-SHIRT 10 april 2020 

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's just a funny and cute coincidence, 1st july 2020 : Lt's Birthday and KS opens her Youtube Channel (with a 1st video)..

• 2 weeks later...

Very funny coincidence.. a long time ago, Lt said he liked the idol group CLC .. and a member of this group liked KS (july 2020, live in Youtube channel of her agency)..

• 4 weeks later...

Funny coincidence : 11 ausgust 2020 Lt did a LIVE in his Youtube, he wears the Tshirt "Sora" to do weight training and (same day) KS posted her first video of her Vlog in her Youtube (7th video in her channel)