[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guys i had a dream the other day.. Maybe bcs i was sick but it was weird... like really... totally nonsense except one part... I dreamt like LT was an mc and he proposed to this girl who was also an mc in front of everyone but he was unhappy.. like.. he wasn't smiling at all... At first i thought he was joking then realized he meant it... then I felt like crying but realized he wasn't happy with that like... he proposed her bcs he had to? so i followed him and he was just... sad... And i don't remember what he said but i remember i said...aahhh it's the code

kekekekeke My dreams can be pretty nonsense sometimes but i guess i saw him bcs of the caption he posted at 3am... Anyway i'll go to sleep now.. it's already 2:41 am but i have a cough so i can't sleep so i turned this on so maybe i could fall asleep

I started watching ByunHyuk love these days (i just found time to watch it) and so far there are at least 2 or 3 similarities with TeukSora wgm...  There is a line ByunHyuk (Siwon) says 'all those dating?were practices' after meeting Joon (Sora).. Then there is this holding hands scene that reminded me of Lt and Sora first holding hands... Idk it's just that it was very similar. I've watched other dramas of Sora as well but i never had the impression that they had any similar scenes with their wgm... I am still at ep 10 tho... 6 more left

I want to bring an old topic back... It's about Gomi... who gave her that dog? There are speculations around that i am sure you've heard of... Well i guess the only one active now @sky5joyous can know... She made a pic w/her and Gomi as her dp wfter LT and TY started following e/o... I'll try to find those pages where we talked about gomi but i think it'll be hard to find...

6 hours ago, love4life said:

I want to bring an old topic back... It's about Gomi... who gave her that dog? There are speculations around that i am sure you've heard of... Well i guess the only one active now @sky5joyous can know... She made a pic w/her and Gomi as her dp wfter LT and TY started following e/o... I'll try to find those pages where we talked about gomi but i think it'll be hard to find...

yes, since 2012 fans think Gomi is a gift of Lt but I don't think so !

2 or 3 members of Super Junior follow TY since GDA 2018 I think she has a hard time after the death of her friend Jonghyun (during the ceremony of GDA, it's obvious) ..when I saw this in 12 january 2018 I thought he will follow soon as his members, that is why I am not surprised today. 

Sorry for double

posting, I’m trying to edit my previous post, but it doesn’t seem to work, or my app doesn’t show the updated version, I don’t know, so I’ll just say it again... 

I mean first it was the INSTA following thing and then somebody posted a translation of LT and TY recents posts both talking about wanting to go back in time. It might mean nothing at all, and whatever makes TeukSo happy I guess, but still my heart aches... :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

9 april 2018 K.Sora was at the radio in the emission of her friend K.Yewon ("Volume up" at KBS Cool FM), 5 minutes after the end of this radio emission, Lt posted..

Spoiler

..2h30 after Lt, it's Sora who posted the same sentence "good night" (in korean)..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...